Does anyone know Manic Mike? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does anyone know Manic Mike?
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:53 AM
Hi all,

I'm considering buying some parts off of a fellow org member. He hasn't posted in a while and he's not one of the very active members of this site that sticks in my memory, so I just want to make sure he is on the up and up. I'm sure he is nice guy and trustworthy, but I just want to play it safe before I send money to a stranger. Does anyone know him that can vouch for him?

http://www.j-body.org/members/blackbetty/ <---that is his profile

Of course once the transaction is complete I will update this and let everyone know he's trustworthy.

Thanks

Re: Does anyone know Manic Mike?
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:18 PM
+1, for being on since 05

-everything, for not posting lately and not even owning a J anymore.

IMO, I would stay away.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:05 PM
you can always paypal him and then if he never sends you the item file a dispute. make sure you do it as buying a product or however they word it because if you do it as a gift then youre s.o.l. if he doesnt send you the item.

Eat my shift
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:01 AM
i was wondering the same thing as well, i wanted to buy something off him, but ive never heard of him till now

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:27 PM
UPDATE: Thank you all for your advice and input. I'm glad I posted here before hand. I took M2's suggestion and Manic Mike and I agreed to terms of sale (via paypal). There were a few minor delays, but he kept me posted throughout the process and I did indeed receive the struts and shocks. They also do not look like they have been used which is in accordance with what Mike claimed in his classified ad. If you are considering buying items off of him, you should rest assured he is a trustworthy seller.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 8:07 AM
good to know.

thanks for the update

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search