Regional Forum Issues.... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Regional Forum Issues....
Saturday, December 04, 2010 8:35 AM
Anybody else having trouble accessing? I have not been able to access Regional for going on 3 days....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: Regional Forum Issues....
Saturday, December 04, 2010 8:53 AM
No problem for me getting into north east.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 8:55 AM
yeah same problem but only when i click on north east i cant get in.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 1:08 PM
Quote:

Canadian Mid East Region Forum
Error: Could not connect to database.

Been seeing that for 3-4 days aswell.
Saturday, December 04, 2010 2:26 PM
been about a week for me (my bookmark goes straight to north central section).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, December 04, 2010 3:25 PM
I can get into the northeast forum, but I get a database error on the others. I wonder if the jbo code will let you into your home region, but not the others??

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Saturday, December 04, 2010 6:51 PM
Fixed. It was a remnant of a server crash a few days ago.

Also, it is pretty obvious how some of you are accessing regional forums. Did you know you can go into your control panel and select your region(s) and the forum(s) will show up on the left in the list of forums? Had you done this, you would not have noticed this problem.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Sunday, December 05, 2010 8:57 AM
lol true but i have 3 selected and dont always check the others, just on a low night ill browse through and see whats going on in other regions.

Sunday, December 05, 2010 10:13 AM
Dave wrote:Fixed. It was a remnant of a server crash a few days ago.

Also, it is pretty obvious how some of you are accessing regional forums. Did you know you can go into your control panel and select your region(s) and the forum(s) will show up on the left in the list of forums? Had you done this, you would not have noticed this problem.

I do have that setup and when i tried to access them through that i was still getting the error.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:01 PM
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:
Dave wrote:Fixed. It was a remnant of a server crash a few days ago.

I do have that setup and when i tried to access them through that i was still getting the error.
x2....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:14 PM
That is just because your cars are some of the slowest!!!! lololol

FU Tuning

Sunday, December 05, 2010 2:14 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:That is just because your cars are some of the slowest!!!! lololol
True story!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, December 06, 2010 12:46 PM
BoltZ DesignZ wrote:I do have that setup and when i tried to access them through that i was still getting the error.

I think you missed the point. It should look something like this...

If you clicked "regional forums" you would have seen that error, but if you clicked on the actual forum (in this screenshot there are two - south pacific and south mountain) you would not. If you do not have actual regional forums on your menu, then you did not do what I said. Go into your control panel, edit profile, then check your region(s) and save.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 06, 2010 12:47 PM
Attachments
Screenshot.gif (6k)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:41 PM
again?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:05 PM
blucavvy wrote:again?

Yeah, accidentally overwrote a file with an older version. Its fixed now. But again, you aren't accessing them the way I said in the post right above yours. If you were, you wouldn't even have noticed.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:10 PM
i got pwned!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search