how do u get a new pinkslip - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
how do u get a new pinkslip
Saturday, August 10, 2013 7:14 PM
i lost mine in im selling my cav in they wont to pick it up but no pinkslip how do i get it

Re: how do u get a new pinkslip
Saturday, August 10, 2013 7:29 PM
Depends on what state you live in and it's called a title mostly everywhere.
Google your states Department of Motor Vehicles, and find instructions on how to replace a lost title.

Saturday, August 10, 2013 8:24 PM
i tryed it was sending me in a loop it was getting anoying u get me i need it gone asap.. trying to get a sunfire gt
Saturday, August 10, 2013 9:00 PM
Call them on Monday. Not a weekend.
Saturday, August 10, 2013 9:30 PM
the guy whos buying it got a nice deal im selling it for 600 its got new heads on it>_< how do u get proff of purchase
Sunday, August 11, 2013 5:44 AM
Learn to type English.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:40 AM
If you own it legally then go to the DMV and request a lost title. You have t prove you are who you say you are. Then they can re issue you a replacement title.
Sunday, August 11, 2013 9:46 AM
teal wrote:If you own it legally then go to the DMV and request a lost title. You have t prove you are who you say you are. Then they can re issue you a replacement title.

Pretty much this. Theres usually a fee associated with it and it takes like a week or so in Ohio last time I checked. I wouldnt expect to get it the same day.

Sunday, August 11, 2013 10:42 AM
I can get a title transfer the same day here in Iowa. I've never had to mess with a lost title, but I'm willing to bet it would be the same.

Here is a link on how to get a replacement title in Cali.
Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:09 PM
issac valdez24 wrote:the guy whos buying it got a nice deal im selling it for 600 its got new heads on it>_< how do u get proff of purchase
Your Z24 motor is a 2.4 litre - 4 cyl... it has one head... If you say "heads" one more time, i will ban you... I've seen you post this several times, and have been corrected several times...

Go to the DMV on Monday, and file for a lost title.

/thread

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:10 PM

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search