Need help with the bash, spread the word... - Page 2 - Events Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Need help with the bash, spread the word...
Monday, April 10, 2006 8:38 PM
^^share pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:29 PM
Pork Chop Sandwiches!!! wrote:
Tim Schilling - Bash Coordinator wrote:Hello all. Sorry but I don't get a chance to check this site much anymore. Just not enough hours in the day. Things are progressing with the bash. We are presently being reviewed by the facility and chamber of commerce for our location. The location we are looking at had a problem with a car show a few years back and has left a very bad impression on the community. Since we are looking to move the bash back to it's roots as a family oriented event, I would hope our participants would respect the community and would not expect to see any problems.

But I should know here in the next two weeks if we've been approved for the rental and then the information will be immediately released on the GM Small Car Bash website.

In addition, I'd like to thank you all for the support. I know we are a little slow out of the gate this year and appologize for that. I myself would like to be able to plan my summer around this as well but my family and child come before this event or anything else in my life and I refuse to come on here to defend that, nor should I have to.

now thats a ban if I ever seen one (not being serious....... ~read inside joke~)

cant wait till a decision is made on location...... and date.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:55 AM
97cavy22 wrote:^^share pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry cant.

youll have to wait with the rest of em.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:19 PM
Oh sure you bless us day in and day out with fresh pr0n but you can't shead some light on a bash date and location?! Who are you working for?!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:34 PM
BlackyK wrote:Oh sure you bless us day in and day out with fresh pr0n but you can't shead some light on a bash date and location?! Who are you working for?!

The events staff of the Bash.

that is the truth.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Friday, April 14, 2006 12:14 PM
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search