Bash Damage Claims? - Page 2 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bash Damage Claims?
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:42 PM
Thanks Sonny, keep us posted.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 7:01 PM
so does everyone unanimously agree we stay at the same hotel? minus the tornados

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 7:28 PM
uhh duh... and maybe plan to have the show there in the first place this time.

depending on weather there front yard would hold a ton of cars as well...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:01 AM
yea great location minus the shingles

i got good service and they have a pool and plenty of access doors around, plus strip club was right down 71 .

I was jsut getting ready to post on here cause i talked to sonny yesterday but since he came on and posted i'll jsut leave this post with the above comment.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:44 AM
Quote:

so does everyone unanimously agree we stay at the same hotel? minus the tornados

Now that I know where it is now, hell yeah.

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:01 AM
Hey, if they will have us, I'm all for it. I think it would be the first year the Host Hotel allowed us back

I skipped out on the damage, but I'm glad it looks like everyone else is getting taken care of.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:20 AM
Luckily my car was not damaged during this (although for those who saw my car, I don't think it would be noticable or worth it to claim) but this is really great that Sonny signed up for this site and is keeping everyone so well informed. I'm personally surprised that he did this. It's very nice to see someone who's willing to work with everyone so well when he could have just blamed the contractor who did the roof or say the trees and branches were not their fault.
Sonny-Very well done sir. You have earned much respect for this. I know I had a great time while I was there and I'd be more than willing to make the drive back next year if that's where the bash gets scheduled for.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:04 PM
Club 136! (DTP) wrote:so does everyone unanimously agree we stay at the same hotel? minus the tornados

Count me in for sure, best hotel breakfast i've ever had!

BTW, pics of some of my damage can be seen here. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=305354&t=305241

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:57 PM
We'd love to have everyone back. I do have some ideas for your show if you didn't want to have it here. For example: Scorchers, the sports bar just down the road, has a race theme and would probably love to host (maybe even sponsor $$) your show. Also if you need assistance with coordination or promotion of the show or any other event you guys have during the weekend, Amy at the Convention and Vistors Bureau (419-281-4584 x 1003) can be a great help. Just an FYI. I'll help all I can.

No new information from Frankenmuth; will update as they become available
Thursday, August 02, 2007 3:10 PM
Awesome to see you join, best hotel I've stayed at in a long time accomodation wise, anyone whom puts up with us and makes such an effort as shown here deserves a round of applause in my book!

Thanks!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:53 PM
Most comfortable hotel floor I have slept on yet. Deffinately agree on going back next year (no damage of course ). Great breakfast and easy to get around.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:18 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:Count me in for sure, best hotel breakfast i've ever had!

Thats for sure!!! Loved the breakfast!!!

biscuits and jelly FTW

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:50 PM
yeah I rock at picking host hotels....since this one was the only one that had a CHANCE of holdin us all, lol no one else had NEARLY the parking we needed. I'm familiar with scorchers, but didn't know they were car oriented...will DEF look into that

Friday, August 03, 2007 12:33 PM
i wasnt there but i usually try to stay at holiday inn expresse. seems I always get good service and a good room. and this post just shows what a great company they are running. I think it should definatly be the hotel for next year.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, August 03, 2007 2:58 PM
Well talking to my insurance company today they told me that RARELY a hotel insurance will cover this. He told me he personally has never seen it but im hoping he is wrong.

and thanks for the help on wanting to get this thing a little more smooth next year. and thanks for the updates.

Friday, August 03, 2007 9:07 PM
Club 136! (DTP) wrote:yeah I rock at picking host hotels....since this one was the only one that had a CHANCE of holdin us all, lol no one else had NEARLY the parking we needed. I'm familiar with scorchers, but didn't know they were car oriented...will DEF look into that

hey dickwad i'm pretty sure that i was with you and told you this hotel is a lot nicer than the el cheapo down the road.

<b><center>Assistant Bash Coordinator</b></center>]
Saturday, August 04, 2007 8:08 AM
Well Sonny idea's seem to be great for the show either at the hotel or at that place down the road. Maybe next year we can even get the track to our selfs. I would love to full up 4 lanes like we did back in the day. I know the boosted lanes would be packed for sure.

I've not got a call from the Hotel's Insurance Company, but I will give it a few more days I guess. I really would like to get this car fixed soon. I get depressed every time I have to get into the car to head to work.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 3:53 PM
Just got a letter from the insurance company it says...
Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance Company is in reciept of the above stated claim for damage to your vehicle. We investigated this claim and do not believe our insured is legally responsible for your damage.

Our investigation has determined that this loss occurred due to high winds and rain. As the weather is beyond our insured's control and your damage could not be foreseen, this is considered and Act of God.

Our obligation is to pay only those claims for which our insured is liable, therefore, we are denying payment of this claim.

Please contact me at (800)234-4433

Matthew Klinski

Saturday, August 04, 2007 4:50 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:Just got a letter from the insurance company it says...
Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance Company is in reciept of the above stated claim for damage to your vehicle. We investigated this claim and do not believe our insured is legally responsible for your damage.

Our investigation has determined that this loss occurred due to high winds and rain. As the weather is beyond our insured's control and your damage could not be foreseen, this is considered and Act of God.

Our obligation is to pay only those claims for which our insured is liable, therefore, we are denying payment of this claim.

Matthew Klinski

that sucks that won't cover....

what all happened to your car?

]
Saturday, August 04, 2007 5:11 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:Just got a letter from the insurance company it says...

Matthew Klinski

I got the same letter today, worded slightly differently. I guess i am fuct because i can't afford to pay to have my car painted, i am very unhappy to put it lightly..............

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Saturday, August 04, 2007 7:19 PM
They gotta be able to go back on the roofers somehow....the roof shouldn't come off in 6 months...not in whole sheets. I didn't figure insurance would cover it either

Saturday, August 04, 2007 8:44 PM
I have not heared @!#$ yet.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:31 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:I have not heared @!#$ yet.....

trust me dont get your hopes up

Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:42 PM
yeah no letter to me yet either....probably just a bunch of denial letters

Sunday, August 05, 2007 9:02 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:I have not heared @!#$ yet.....

trust me dont get your hopes up
I never do.. Its my insurance company that might get its hopes up.... Mine will get fixed regardless.... just need to find time to do it and work it into Fetter's schedule.. .

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search