2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input! - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:25 PM
Paul - are you still going to honor the refunds to those select few of us that were un able to make it last year for registration for this coming years? (e.g me and rosario)

i'll go this year no matter what, i'll bring the damn cruiser if i have to. Cavy won't be making it for sure.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:21 PM
I could but it'd probably be another month before I could. I just moved to nebraska, so I'm super strapped on cash for a little while

Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:54 PM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:If its for the the weekend of july 12th I wont be able to make it at all.

Satch might make it out without me tho depending on if its done and who I can find to take her out there.

sucks balls

Jeffie you suck ass hoe.... Even though I know the reason why you cant make it you still suck... Ill have my lil bro drive my car out there and I'll take the satch

Sunday, November 18, 2007 7:15 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:I could but it'd probably be another month before I could. I just moved to nebraska, so I'm super strapped on cash for a little while

Typically the show organizer presents a personal choice award to a car without regards to criteria. So perhaps someone will be taking home this:

GM Powertrain Engineer
Currently in Charlotte, NC
Worked at Lordstown Assembly in Mid 90s
Hamtramck, Lake Orion, Lansing Grand River
Currently work on older cars but support
any GM make or any car for that matter.
Owned 3 J's over the years among other cars.
Currently 88 Z24 Convert. Mostly stock.
Mild exhaust, chip, CAI, stereo, etc.
Feel free to hit me up on anything!
Saturday, November 24, 2007 3:02 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:I could but it'd probably be another month before I could. I just moved to nebraska, so I'm super strapped on cash for a little while

No i don't want my money back man, just credit me towards this years coming bash as already registered... thats all.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:01 PM
that'd be just fine.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:20 PM
So....when will it be??
Friday, December 28, 2007 6:50 PM
where exactly is the bash at in ohio?
Friday, December 28, 2007 7:01 PM
Im 99.9% sure ill be there. The only thing that will stop me is work. I can take time off whenever i want but if a storm comes up and i get sent out, i have no choice.

Cody, would you want to trailer the Cav?

As long as you want to do SPL paul, i can def come up with a Termlab, now that i have enough time. I might actually be purchasing one myself..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 28, 2007 7:06 PM

Friday, December 28, 2007 11:26 PM
likely to be in norwalk, around mid july, nothing in stone yet. Still waiting on the norwalk schedule to be made so we can get penciled in

Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:26 PM
i hope a date can be set soon so i can get off work for it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:37 PM
Rosario wrote:Im 99.9% sure ill be there. The only thing that will stop me is work. I can take time off whenever i want but if a storm comes up and i get sent out, i have no choice.

Cody, would you want to trailer the Cav?

As long as you want to do SPL paul, i can def come up with a Termlab, now that i have enough time. I might actually be purchasing one myself..

No way cav will be done. Its turning into a larger project than i was thinking and me getting shafted on working hrs while at school i am pretty much up the creek without a paddle. I refuse to bring it out in the winter to anywhere exposing it to salt. It needs its engine bay re-painted to the car's new color before i can re-install the new motor and tinker.

I just want to make it there this year period.

Monday, December 31, 2007 4:41 PM
I have to make it to this one! I have planned to go to the ones in the past and something always comes up, but this year I'll be there!

Friday, January 04, 2008 2:14 PM
i hope to be there, my first bash ever, i think my buddy with his cavy is goin to tag along, any idea when things will be finalized?

Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:02 PM
When do you expect ot hear from the track...trying to piece together a plan here!!!

I've missed the last 4!! Enjoyed the ones I've been to and want to make this one!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Saturday, January 05, 2008 11:22 PM
well, they're supposed to call me sometime this month. I may call back sometime this week and see how scheduling is coming.

Saturday, January 05, 2008 11:33 PM
anyone else from western canada thinking about going? could meet up and road trip together otherwise might just go to ontario to see some family and meet up with sweetness/phewes

Saturday, January 05, 2008 11:38 PM
Hmm road trip i might be interested Scott, just depending on how much money I have and what time of year it is
Saturday, January 05, 2008 11:42 PM
SOUNDS like a good crowd already. we all know how that goes but i hope we get another good group of people to show up again.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:30 PM
I plan on making the trip out, I've already started planning the trip.

Your fight begins tonight.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:08 PM
Well, I'm out... I won't have enough time off accrued. (will be 3 days short)

Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:09 AM
geeez droppin out alREADY?

Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:41 AM
paul i think me n stier are gonna plan to come to the bash this year if its in ohio...ive been trying to come now for a year or 2.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:52 AM
fairly certain i will be attending....provided its not around my wedding, which i dont think it will be

Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:07 AM
97&04cfcavy(now just 04) wrote:paul i think me n stier are gonna plan to come to the bash this year if its in ohio...ive been trying to come now for a year or 2.

consider it a rule of the bash....its staying in ohio...no matter lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search