2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE! - Page 7 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:05 AM
About 4 hours, 245 miles for ahfunaki, gregoiro, and I. and i see no reason in the world we won't be there. Woo hoo! haha

now all that we need is the hotel info, so just like greg i won't have to sleep in my car like last year lol. keep up the good work paul.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:23 AM
SO.......

Now that we have a location set. We know that Hotel info will be coming along soon.

But the REAL question is. Will we be able to get anything setup to have a Dyno day? Just curious if anyone other than me would like to see some numbers for their cars.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:44 AM
let the humpings begin.......

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:38 AM
SHOoff wrote:SO.......

Now that we have a location set. We know that Hotel info will be coming along soon.

But the REAL question is. Will we be able to get anything setup to have a Dyno day? Just curious if anyone other than me would like to see some numbers for their cars.
I have a friend with a shop that is local there... I know he is ordering a new dyno soon. I will have to see if he is interested.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:28 AM
Ok... Just talked to my buddy... Just ordered a new Dyno Dynanmics dyno... Providing I can get enough interest, I can get this setup with no problem. Probably would be best if we did it Saturday after track time.... 2-3 pulls for $50 and if doing tuning, would be just a lil bit higher. I had him mark it on his schedule, but I also tiold him if not enough interest, we would cancel it so he could attend to other appointments.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:14 AM
well that answers that I'll be incorporating this into our schedule.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:19 AM
sweet! now i'll need to try to get a hold of someone with HPT or ill have to try and save up for it and get it prior to the bash..

Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:46 AM
Gregoiro (Greg C) wrote:
sykeeok wrote:
Gregoiro (Greg C) wrote:I'll be there and hopefully not sleeping in my car this time, lol

there might be space in my room if my buddy can't go. if he can there might still be space if you don't mind a floor spot.

Apperciate the offer, but me and 2 of my other friends are going to be splitting a room, but thanks

no problem man. glad to hear you have an actual place to stay this year. i can't imagine the car was comfortable.

Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:49 AM
Viral (Kris) wrote:sweet! now i'll need to try to get a hold of someone with HPT or ill have to try and save up for it and get it prior to the bash..
The shop has HPT, and I know I will have mine with me also.... I am sure others will have theirs with them too... You may get lucky and just have to buy some credits....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:27 PM
I'm up for a dyno run....

Saturday afternoon would be cool!

Run the cars in the morning...dyno the cars in the afternoon...socialize the night away....

Yep...sounds like a great Satuday to me!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Thursday, March 06, 2008 1:56 PM
Grrr!!! I would LOVE to dyno to see how much I'm putting down with my latest tune from you Ryan, but that would mean I would need to borrow 2 stock wheels....

Someone got 2 wheels I can borrow if we dyno? Unless I can convince Aaron to bring a set...

Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:20 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Grrr!!! I would LOVE to dyno to see how much I'm putting down with my latest tune from you Ryan, but that would mean I would need to borrow 2 stock wheels....

Someone got 2 wheels I can borrow if we dyno? Unless I can convince Aaron to bring a set...
You can dyno with your current wheels... I may have a better tune for you also..

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:24 PM
Sweet!!! Yeah I guess I could dyno with those wheels...

Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:17 PM
I'm almost positive I can make it again this year. Do you need to be 18+ to get a hotel room?
Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:22 PM
I would be interested in dynoing my car.

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Friday, March 07, 2008 7:20 AM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Someone got 2 wheels I can borrow if we dyno? Unless I can convince Aaron to bring a set...

im sure someone there will have something you can borrow. with people running at the track (and maybe the dyno) im sure there will be a few ppl with extra wheels just for this type of thing.

Ionblaster(Keith M) wrote:I'm almost positive I can make it again this year. Do you need to be 18+ to get a hotel room?

yeah im pretty sure you do.

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Friday, March 07, 2008 4:54 PM
(tabs) wrote:
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Someone got 2 wheels I can borrow if we dyno? Unless I can convince Aaron to bring a set...

im sure someone there will have something you can borrow. with people running at the track (and maybe the dyno) im sure there will be a few ppl with extra wheels just for this type of thing.

if need be one of us, myself included can jsut jack up the car and give you two wheels for a couple minutes..lol

Ionblaster(Keith M) wrote:I'm almost positive I can make it again this year. Do you need to be 18+ to get a hotel room?

yeah im pretty sure you do.

yea cause you have to give a credit card to verify

now if only we had a hotel to book with

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, March 07, 2008 5:55 PM
Come on Paul.......we need Hotel info, lol.

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:33 AM
hotels ain't that big of a deal...I got lots of research to do, and its hard being 800 miles from the site. Anyone willing to go scope the area and pick one for me is welcome lol

Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:27 AM
Paul, can i be the really really really cool guy that revs his motor at the track this year?

Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:25 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:hotels ain't that big of a deal...I got lots of research to do, and its hard being 800 miles from the site. Anyone willing to go scope the area and pick one for me is welcome lol

actually hotel is a huge deal. some of us need rooms secured and the hotel isnt going to have 500 open rooms any day of the week.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:28 AM
WOOT i dont have to go on the horrid i 80 for the trip this year.... That was the longest part of the trip.

Just under 7 hours to get there.... Paul do i get to sleep on your floor again

Saturday, March 08, 2008 11:09 AM
we only used like 15 rooms last time, and at this point, there's plenty of rooms available, and there's no big events going on, so we should be ok, for at least another month or so

Saturday, March 08, 2008 1:55 PM
10 hours 15 minutes for me. hopefully this year it'll actually take that instead of my 8 hour trip last year that ended up being 11 hours. stupid construction and scott's directions.

Saturday, March 08, 2008 5:25 PM
I travel I-80 all the time for work.... it definately is a whole lot of nothing, but luckily im coming from the eastern side, not the "omg kill me now, more corn" side lol.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search