JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 2 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 6:57 PM
I wont have to worry about broken axles

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:01 PM
and why is that? You seem awefully shady about what you are doing to the Cobalt, after getting so whiny in the other thread about me not being upfront.. I just listed every mod inside and out that I can think of.

Pot and Kettle images anyone? I know I have seen a few.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:06 PM
Dustin, I would just run him with your nitrous since he wants to play Mr. Shady now

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:09 PM
Well all my current mods are in my registry, its up to date, I cant really speak for what I dont have yet, which I dont even have new axles yet, but I have an agreement in principle with a local seller

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:09 PM
Nah.. He wants my NA 8 cylander motor against his supercharged 4 banger. I will accept that. If he DOES win, I will see if he wants to go round 2 with the N2O. That extra 125HP and 170TQ sure is a lot of fun to unhook. But I will manage lol.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:21 PM
I did pick this up yesterday, it will help me out a little bit

I dont want any sandbagging or holding back in the first race just to use the nitrous later on, I want everything you have

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:42 PM
how much extra HP is the new charger going to net? it sure LOOKS a lot nicer than the stock satin silver one.

and i wont hold back at all in anyway. if i only race you once, and you dont want to go again, with the gas, it saves me money on bottle refils lol.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:56 PM
Hard to say really its one of 10 prototypes that were sent out to people who were supposed to post data however most of them havent, production ones should be arriving in early June, that was too late for me

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:45 PM
you spent HOW MUCH on an untested prototype power adder?!?! eeeek.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:02 PM
The folks that have posted are making well over 300 with relative ease, something that was never possible on the stock blower, so theres no question its better its just a matter of how much

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:08 PM
sooo......does the loser have to blow the other guy? or is this just a "gentleman's bet" with nothing more than bragging rights at stake?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:09 PM
If I were so bored enough to actually show up to this event, I'd take you both on with my N/A 4 cylinder......

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:12 PM
I would go to the bash just to see this.

And Matt... did I hear you say you wanted everything he had... giggle gas included? Cause that's what "everything you have" means... everything he has

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:18 PM
no he wants every single thing i have... with a -125hp and -170ft/lb advantage... in other words... he wants almost everything i have within his strict guidelines.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:23 PM
and Ben, do you ever not think about guys sucking dick? Honestly... it scares me. I'm most scared that a large group of guys is getting drunk with you around lol.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:30 PM
Its for bragging rights

Scruf - Doomie's days were long ago

a V8 vs a boosted 4 - good race

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:40 PM
who said anything about Doomie? Satch has her now.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:46 PM
Something thats 2500lbs lighter should be faster, if not thats pretty pathetic

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:06 PM
Can I get in on this race?

Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:31 PM
i should start a 99redZ24 vs Rodimus thread. lol

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:38 PM
haha howabout a "rodimus runs his mouth to everyone about how his vehicles are better than everyone elses, but never backs up his own challenges" thread. that would be pretty cummulative and to the point.

I'm surprised he is actualy going through with it this time... or at least talking like he will. Should be a good time.

Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:34 PM
unless I blow the thing up beforehand its on and me and Tim are racing as well, so thats all im aware of to race

Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:18 PM
well it's about time to get some balls to back up your own claims and own trash talking and own challenges... just most people don't bury themselves in debt just to mod their cars in hope of digging themselves out of their own holes.

Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:36 PM
Your right it would have been much easier buying a 10 year old used car that someone else built, but I chose to do things my way and build the car myself for better or for worse

Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:39 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:well it's about time to get some balls to back up your own claims and own trash talking and own challenges... just most people don't bury themselves in debt just to mod their cars in hope of digging themselves out of their own holes.

that was me!!!! lol well the burying myself in debt part

chris - I highly doubt he has more then 100 whp over Matt, that would be max, considering Rodimus is putting down a good amount, and unless Dustin is throwing down m,ore then 350 he doesn't have much to make up for that weight disadvantage

not trying to offend anyone here... I was just on the phone with my buddy who eats and sleeps mustangs and has the same exact motor Dustin has minus the tune and npi heads (my buddy has patriot heads) and my buddy put down just under 350 whp. Now A tune could add a good bit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:00 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search