CHANGE IN BASH PLANS!!! READ ME!!!! - Page 4 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CHANGE IN BASH PLANS!!! READ ME!!!!
Saturday, June 14, 2008 2:08 AM
hey now...easy on corby he does kinda run the JCO show and he knows exactly what it takes, and what we go through lol

We see eye to eye on a lot of things, and he's a VERY cool guy. oh, and his cobalt is @!#$in AMAZING hot. ppl on her likely haven't seen much of it, but they are missin out on a gorgeous car!!! Hope I can make JCO next year! (just got a raise so that should help!)

Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:55 AM
Yeah guys if he decides to run the test and tune at tristate on saturday, There is no reason people shouldn't be able to get there runs in. I have gone before and ran 12-15 times and that was even taking breaks. Not to mention there are usually lots of mustangs and camaros to beat up on there

If your interested in custom aluminum tilt wheel levers hit me up!
Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:28 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:Corby, you can go str8 to hell, don't pass go, don't collect 200 dollars, go str8 there! Not everyone is going to be a no show and not everyone is going to bitch. I don't even have a J or any other GM small car and I am coming. I don't plan on doing anything but hanging out and chillin and I am driving 14hrs to do so at 15mpg! I made the logo, didn't get any compensation for it and didn't expect any. I even redesigned it to make the t shirts better this year (thanks sweetness). I will do what I can to see this get off the ground and if need be I will even contribute extra funds.

People have excuses for not coming sure, but they are mostly reasonable excuses. Life happens and not everyone can do something about it! Most everyone wants to get together and hang out. I couldn't get out to hang with my 3rd gen camaro crew 2nite cause of some personal stuff but I hated the idea of not being able to go.
The bash is always a blast no matter who you know or don't know. Everyone is more than willing to talk, hang out, share alcohol/experiences/knowledge/ hell even parts if need be!

I hope you do show up! I would love to buy you a beer. Last year was great! I couldn't talk any more highly about it! I don't know everyone but I talked to everyone! I was in random people's rooms chillin and no one complained. It was great! You need to come!

dude you need to just calm down. Corby told it like it is, no matter how many people say they will come some will bail out. wether its a legiti reason or not doesnt matter. and no matter how well an event is run you will always have people bitch about it afterwrds, its happened every year since ive been on the org which is going on 7 or 8 years and this year won't be any diffrence.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, June 14, 2008 3:33 PM
sndsgood wrote:
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:Corby, you can go str8 to hell, don't pass go, don't collect 200 dollars, go str8 there! Not everyone is going to be a no show and not everyone is going to bitch. I don't even have a J or any other GM small car and I am coming. I don't plan on doing anything but hanging out and chillin and I am driving 14hrs to do so at 15mpg! I made the logo, didn't get any compensation for it and didn't expect any. I even redesigned it to make the t shirts better this year (thanks sweetness). I will do what I can to see this get off the ground and if need be I will even contribute extra funds.

People have excuses for not coming sure, but they are mostly reasonable excuses. Life happens and not everyone can do something about it! Most everyone wants to get together and hang out. I couldn't get out to hang with my 3rd gen camaro crew 2nite cause of some personal stuff but I hated the idea of not being able to go.
The bash is always a blast no matter who you know or don't know. Everyone is more than willing to talk, hang out, share alcohol/experiences/knowledge/ hell even parts if need be!

I hope you do show up! I would love to buy you a beer. Last year was great! I couldn't talk any more highly about it! I don't know everyone but I talked to everyone! I was in random people's rooms chillin and no one complained. It was great! You need to come!

dude you need to just calm down. Corby told it like it is, no matter how many people say they will come some will bail out. wether its a legiti reason or not doesnt matter. and no matter how well an event is run you will always have people bitch about it afterwrds, its happened every year since ive been on the org which is going on 7 or 8 years and this year won't be any diffrence.

Agreed. I think this is best for everyone. Does this mean that pre-registration is still $25?

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Saturday, June 14, 2008 7:41 PM
Thanks for having my back guys.
I didn`t mean to start @!#$. Just letting you know I do what Paul does and it is s very hard to pull off.
Plain and simple. Don`t tell him your going to go until your absolutly sure your going to go and you can pre reg.
It just gives Paul a false sense of hope as to what to expect.

Rage,Why are you going off on me when your one of the guys i give props to because you follow thru w/ your commitment to attend. Take a chill pill dude.
Its the other people that i`m worried about and disappointed in.

Anyway.lets just eat cake and wait for Paul to pull off a great show!

I really hope i can go to the Bash .I`m in the Easystreet display in Indiana next weekend. Man I have a lot of driving coming up.
Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:02 PM
Yea, about that? I was a bit drunk last nite and kinda took it personal. I know quite a few people who are guaranteed to come and won't bitch cause they just wanna hang out and then I kno one who might not make it do to losing his job but I think I might just drag him along with me if that's the case!

Yea, I might have taken it a bit further than I needed to right off the bat but I meant no disrespect.

I'm actually pretty impressed with my spelling considering not to mention I was thumbing it from my phone! LOL!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:26 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:Yea, about that? I was a bit drunk last nite and kinda took it personal. I know quite a few people who are guaranteed to come and won't bitch cause they just wanna hang out and then I kno one who might not make it do to losing his job but I think I might just drag him along with me if that's the case!

Yea, I might have taken it a bit further than I needed to right off the bat but I meant no disrespect.

I'm actually pretty impressed with my spelling considering not to mention I was thumbing it from my phone! LOL!

THEN HE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU OR THOSE PEOPLE. If you and the people you are with are that positive about going, why get so butt hurt when he talks about the people who have something make them bail last minute?(like I did last year).

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:30 PM
Corby is the man. I had the pleasure of meeting him @ JCO last weekend and he definately made an impact on me as another awesome face in this community.

I really hope you can join us in Ohio, show you how we do in the states!

Sunday, June 15, 2008 6:56 AM
Scott.....bring that damn straw hat and stfu

Joe...marry me? (both of you)

Corby...i soooo wanna see your cobalt again

Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:32 AM
I had`t even though about it. Is this a J only show or is it still open to other memebrs of the Small GM family?
Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:11 AM
Corby Loft wrote:I had`t even though about it. Is this a J only show or is it still open to other memebrs of the Small GM family?

"GM Tuner Bash" there's your answer right there.

I am on the exact same page as Paul and Corby. I run the GM Tuner Gathering in the Dells every year. Now it's no where near the size of their bashes, but i've been through everything those guys have said. I funded a big part of it last year out of my own pocket and a lil this year. Put a big strain on me. Something thats not needed when you have to worry about everything else with planning an event.

If prepays can't afford the track, then really there aren't enough committed to coming to warrant a private track rental. TnT night would suffice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:12 AM

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:15 AM
and one 83 camaro, and a colorado, and a honda fit...

Sunday, June 15, 2008 6:13 PM
CORBY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

It would be great if you could come to the Paul Bash! All of J-bom will buy you a round each this time!!

Paul, you are doing fantastic, keep doing what you are doing. I will help any way I can.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008 6:15 PM
Corby Loft wrote:Thanks for having my back guys.
I didn`t mean to start @!#$. Just letting you know I do what Paul does and it is s very hard to pull off.
Plain and simple. Don`t tell him your going to go until your absolutly sure your going to go and you can pre reg.
It just gives Paul a false sense of hope as to what to expect.

Rage,Why are you going off on me when your one of the guys i give props to because you follow thru w/ your commitment to attend. Take a chill pill dude.
Its the other people that i`m worried about and disappointed in.

Anyway.lets just eat cake and wait for Paul to pull off a great show!

I really hope i can go to the Bash .I`m in the Easystreet display in Indiana next weekend. Man I have a lot of driving coming up.

hate to threadjack, but Corby im assuming your talking about slamology, if so try to stop by and see me if your there. I'll try to stop by the booth as well. i'll be out there both days. cars in my sig, hard to miss.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:04 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:and one 83 camaro, and a colorado, and a honda fit...

and a 97 mustang, and hopefully tim shows up with his 98 Z28.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, June 16, 2008 8:46 AM
Holy crap OG. One from each of you? There was 14 beers in that round I bought. I think they`ll be throwing me out long before the last round.
Sndsgood. I`m trying to finalize details. If I go, I know the car, I`ll come find you.

BTW. The people on the maybe list to to pre-reg.........................
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:36 PM
Corby is coming to ohio if i have to strap him in his car and pay for the gas to come lol.......

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:13 PM
Any pics of this Cobalt by any chance?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:08 PM
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:12 PM
Cobalt is sick!! Upset I didn't get to see it @ JCO.

Cannot wait for July.

BTW.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:04 PM

Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:27 AM
Phewes wrote:Corby, u should come!

for you David!
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=343790&t=343790

Thank you Darren!! Ive seen this Balt before online, I used to have it as my desktop back in the day

Almost bash time, hehe

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:20 PM
z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:is it bash time yet

is it???!?! is it???!?!?!

Saturday, June 21, 2008 9:04 AM
I'm down with the whole T&T as long as its a safe track, that's all I'm worried about. A T&T (lol) would mean better traction for all. I just hope we can get enough passes in.

Street-Legal 2003 Sunfire 10.58 @ 139 MPH
Monday, June 23, 2008 12:59 PM
Adam Hahn wrote:I'm down with the whole T&T as long as its a safe track, that's all I'm worried about. A T&T (lol) would mean better traction for all. I just hope we can get enough passes in.

I don't know how many runs you want but you should be able to get plenty of runs if the T&T is held a tristate

If your interested in custom aluminum tilt wheel levers hit me up!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search