JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 15 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 6:02 PM
99redz24 wrote:
Phil aka QBE wrote:you people get to butt hurt over this @!#$.. what he does or has done doesnt bother me.. why should it bother you people? regardless if its facts its still a public attack against his character

the only people i see getting butthurt over this is you and matt.
if it doesnt bother you, then why are you even posting?

Phil aka QBE wrote:yeah matt made some mistakes... but in all honesty.. who hasnt?

its not his mistakes. matt has ran his mouth for years. how his car was the best, the fastest, gods gift to the car world. he did it with the cav and now even more so with the cobalt. if he didnt run his mouth for years then he would not be in this race, this thread never would of been made, and you, nikki, dustin, art, scruf, and myself wouldnt be posting having this converstation. it was only a matter of time before someone called matt on the crap he has said over the years. if he cant or wont back these claims up, then his mouth should not be writing checks his ass cant cash

idk... seems your getting heated over it as well.. you've only posted what? 68975690780 times in this thread at matt?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, July 07, 2008 6:10 PM
99redz24 wrote:

its not his mistakes. matt has ran his mouth for years. how his car was the best, the fastest, gods gift to the car world. he did it with the cav and now even more so with the cobalt. if he didnt run his mouth for years then he would not be in this race, this thread never would of been made, and you, nikki, dustin, art, scruf, and myself wouldnt be posting having this converstation. it was only a matter of time before someone called matt on the crap he has said over the years. if he cant or wont back these claims up, then his mouth should not be writing checks his ass cant cash

I'm not having a conversation, I just like to jump in and make fun of people when it seems appropriate. I could honestly care less about j-bodies anymore, but reading along while handing everyone a box of tissues is always fun.

Monday, July 07, 2008 7:01 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:I am so tired of the bull@!#$... lol

the only time I EVER see Art post is to talk @!#$ on Matt... it's funny.. yeah matt made some mistakes... but in all honesty.. who hasnt? I always see Nikki and Art coming out of the wood works when Matt goes on some rant.. and all I see is art and nikki posting huge posts which.. totally mean nothing and only restate the same @!#$ over and over...

get over it all...

and Art posting *this isnt attack or a bash against you* really doesnt negate the fact that it is to bash or attack someone..

well we see whos matt's YES'UM BOSS, "yes boy"....

the only time you EVER see me posting is to do that?

so explain my first post in this thread:

Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:holy nutsack of gold, this is the best post i've seen in quite a long time on ANY forum!!!! kinda miss it,.....nah...not really. but it is entertaining

Phil and Matt, you honestly should try dyno tuning...preferably a loading dyno of some sorts. not for the numbers, but for the simple use of different loading features that i know for a fact the HPT tuners doesnt do. applying different loads to the wheels can help you in tuning. track tuning is a good way, but street tuning....ehhhh not as good. Dynos are used in the cars at 24 hours of le mans, F1, Indy, Nascar, and even GT racing in the UK and Japan. these are multi-million dollar teams that need to get alot of work done and done fast.... if they utlilize dyno tunes by way of loading dynos and dynapacks.... you two saying you are above doing that says something about yourselves...not good.

overall if anything, saying you dont prefer to do it that way is one thing, but still respecting that people who do this for a living and dont get frustrated and momentarily quit cause something doesnt go their way...use it quite efficiently and effectively. they also use track data tuning, but for many reasons they also utilize dyno tuning as a legitament tool.....

JL audio, awesome.....looking forward to the results.

Tim, hilarious as usual. when you and matt finally do race, i'll take a drive up to pa or cecil county to video tape it.

Scruf...the knee is ready.

other than that....can't wait for the bash!

looks like me offering the BOTH of you advice and experience from actually dyno tuning a car. Page 13 i offered him nothing BUT Advice and asked him questions about his suspension.... philbert M gruver! its about time you pulled your head out of matts rear

its not talking SH-- on someone when you are actually telling factual truth. naturally you and matt dont get this....which is more than likely why the both of you have been severely in debt with cars.....neither of you listen to anyones advice.....at least the stuff that can actually make a difference. theres a way to have your fun, be sucessful and not have to take out loans for mods that you cant pay back, or chance blowing your cars engine..... many of us here do this. you dont have to go all extreme with no backup plan, so when an unexpected bill comes up, you arent selling off your newly installed parts to make ends meet. you have some experience with this dont you..... its a mistake made, nothing wrong with that, but hopefully you learned from that... and wouldnt make the SAME mistake again.

phil, we already know you are clueless to life in general, so pipe down, sidekick. you cant see the forrest because of the trees just like matt.

Scrufdog wrote:I'm not having a conversation, I just like to jump in and make fun of people when it seems appropriate. I could honestly care less about j-bodies anymore, but reading along while handing everyone a box of tissues is always fun.

i think george carlin and carlos mencia said it best.....

those who get offended, are the ones that are meant to be offended, so F-em! jbo has always been good for learning and entertainment.....

Monday, July 07, 2008 7:14 PM
My only reply to the "omg you are all only posting to rip on Matt" crap...... He started this thread to show off about calling me out, talking trash, and just plain running at the mouth as usual. I can't feel sympathetic for him with all the people bringing up facts about his past that continue to repeat themselves. If someone is stupid enough to make the same mistakes over and over and over again, he deserves everything he gets.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, July 07, 2008 8:09 PM
you're right.... i am just stupid and blinded with my own stupidity

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 07, 2008 8:12 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, July 07, 2008 8:48 PM
I dont really worry about the money side of things, my bills are always paid and if every now and then for an emergency I have to liquidate some assets thats what I do. Typically June-Aug is a tough bill time for me after this time I'll be able to get things back on track just fine. I can always make more money. I know my issues with the car and what isn't finished. Ya gotta realize that a completely done up car doesnt happen in a few months based off a limited budget, granted I put alot more in than most that still doesnt mean its enough to finish the job. I've only had the car for a year and a half and have only touched it in the few months mostly. You guys are harping on me about things I'm already aware of, I dont blame you for that but you have to understand I'm the one doing the work and I take advantage of opportunities when they surface. For instance I had no intentions of getting the Harrop back in early may, one popped up on the classifieds for a price that I couldnt refuse from someone local I've had dealings with in the past.. I jumped on it and as a result I got a rare piece (they still arent available to purchase) that I couldn't have gotten as soon or for anywhere close in price.

If two ppl do the same 10 mods does it really matter what order they are done in? The end result is the same. I'm building the same car regardless of what order I do it in. I will admit publicly that alot of the things I did on the Cav were stupid and I didnt know any better. It was the first car I ever modded and I learned how to do everything on that car. I've taken great care to ensure that things are installed and top quality parts are on the new car, I dont half ass things. I want something nice and I want it to stay nice, cost is not important to me. Bottom line I've taken a car that can run mid 14s stock and get 270 miles to a tank and converted it to something that will eventually get high 12s to low 13s and improved the cruising range to 331 miles to a tank. How many people can say they have taken a full second or more off their quarter times and improved gas mileage by 20-25% while observing OEM reliability. I don't care who you are or what car it is thats something to be proud of and I wont let any morons on forums that haven't achieved that or anything close to it tell me otherwise.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, July 07, 2008 8:57 PM
"morons that haven't achieved that or anything close to it" is the exact crap that constantly comes out of your mouth that people can't stand you for.

-Imports are not crap because you say so.
-if someone mods for something different than what you mod for, they are not stupid or less of a person
-Your car(no matter what one you own at the time) is NOT the best thing since sliced bread, not even close.
-You DO run your mouth constantly and put people down constantly for having different things or being different than you, it's kind of funny how insecure you are.

Those are the things that you constantly say and you come off exactly as you are.... like a totally insecure, yet still arrogant piece of total trash. I really hope you aren't sitting there wondering why we all bring this crap up about you, and why no one can stand you except your boyfriend Phil here. I still don't get how he can be so blind about this stuff, and still comes in to defend you. I guess "great minds think alike" must work just the same for "narrow ignorant minds" as well.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, July 07, 2008 9:19 PM
people who constantly talk @!#$ are compensating for their own lack of confidence by trying to put down others
people who try and direct friends in the right direction constantly also need to realize that sometimes people need to learn the hard way, and sometimes people just never learn, even if you tell them otherwise til you are blue in the face

Art and Nikki, you guys seem like good people, as i cannot say first hand, but only through these forums
and i know you are trying to be good friends
but sometimes being a good friend to some people is a waste of energy and time
i do not know the nature of your friendship with Matt, but one thing i have learned is that you cannot change or direct people to do the right thing all the time, sometimes they must learn the hard way
ironically, i learned that the hard way
doesnt matter how hard you try or how much you care, sometimes you cannot get through to them

Matt, seriously, it does not hurt or anything to listen to advice from friends
you remind me of my dad in that you take any constructive criticism personally when its not meant to be taken that way

and for some other people
i would rather have friends like Nikki and Art who tell it like it is than some dumbasses that agree with everything i say or do or just keep their mouth shut when they do not agree

Monday, July 07, 2008 9:39 PM
is teh marin8r going to teh bash? he needs some mega e-buttsecks from meh

oh god i DID just type like that....

Monday, July 07, 2008 9:56 PM
themarin8r is not going, maybe next year, too much @!#$ goin on in real life as opposed to e-life

Monday, July 07, 2008 10:01 PM
awww but beer, racing, beer, beer,....... a car show somewhere? and a whole lot of beer.... what's not real life about that?! lol

Monday, July 07, 2008 10:07 PM
themarin8r wrote:people who constantly talk @!#$ are compensating for their own lack of confidence by trying to put down others
people who try and direct friends in the right direction constantly also need to realize that sometimes people need to learn the hard way, and sometimes people just never learn, even if you tell them otherwise til you are blue in the face

Art and Nikki, you guys seem like good people, as i cannot say first hand, but only through these forums
and i know you are trying to be good friends
but sometimes being a good friend to some people is a waste of energy and time
i do not know the nature of your friendship with Matt, but one thing i have learned is that you cannot change or direct people to do the right thing all the time, sometimes they must learn the hard way
ironically, i learned that the hard way
doesnt matter how hard you try or how much you care, sometimes you cannot get through to them

Matt, seriously, it does not hurt or anything to listen to advice from friends
you remind me of my dad in that you take any constructive criticism personally when its not meant to be taken that way

and for some other people
i would rather have friends like Nikki and Art who tell it like it is than some dumbasses that agree with everything i say or do or just keep their mouth shut when they do not agree

definately agree with that. most times i'll still try, cause as a friend, if i dont try, then what kinda friend/acquaintance would i really be? thats just my personality. even if its a lost cause, i can still make some sort of effort. in ever 100% theres usually about 1% that you can make an impact.

JLAudioCavalier wrote:My only reply to the "omg you are all only posting to rip on Matt" crap...... He started this thread to show off about calling me out, talking trash, and just plain running at the mouth as usual. I can't feel sympathetic for him with all the people bringing up facts about his past that continue to repeat themselves. If someone is stupid enough to make the same mistakes over and over and over again, he deserves everything he gets.

once again, i agree...if someone cant truly see how this post started back on page 1, they are standing too close to the problem.

Phil aka QBE wrote:you're right.... i am just stupid and blinded with my own stupidity

if the shoe fits.....

Rodimus Prime wrote:I dont really worry about the money side of things, my bills are always paid and if every now and then for an emergency I have to liquidate some assets thats what I do. Typically June-Aug is a tough bill time for me after this time I'll be able to get things back on track just fine. I can always make more money. I know my issues with the car and what isn't finished. Ya gotta realize that a completely done up car doesnt happen in a few months based off a limited budget, granted I put alot more in than most that still doesnt mean its enough to finish the job. I've only had the car for a year and a half and have only touched it in the few months mostly. You guys are harping on me about things I'm already aware of, I dont blame you for that but you have to understand I'm the one doing the work and I take advantage of opportunities when they surface. For instance I had no intentions of getting the Harrop back in early may, one popped up on the classifieds for a price that I couldnt refuse from someone local I've had dealings with in the past.. I jumped on it and as a result I got a rare piece (they still arent available to purchase) that I couldn't have gotten as soon or for anywhere close in price.

If two ppl do the same 10 mods does it really matter what order they are done in? The end result is the same. I'm building the same car regardless of what order I do it in. I will admit publicly that alot of the things I did on the Cav were stupid and I didnt know any better. It was the first car I ever modded and I learned how to do everything on that car. I've taken great care to ensure that things are installed and top quality parts are on the new car, I dont half ass things. I want something nice and I want it to stay nice, cost is not important to me. Bottom line I've taken a car that can run mid 14s stock and get 270 miles to a tank and converted it to something that will eventually get high 12s to low 13s and improved the cruising range to 331 miles to a tank. How many people can say they have taken a full second or more off their quarter times and improved gas mileage by 20-25% while observing OEM reliability. I don't care who you are or what car it is thats something to be proud of and I wont let any morons on forums that haven't achieved that or anything close to it tell me otherwise.

the part in specific bold.... in comparison to yourself... i took a 18.3 second car which really isnt fast and turned it into a mid 16 second car with a 3 speed auto.....before any engine mods. just tire pressure and driving it. thats nearly 2 seconds, at the end of my time daily driving it, i was getting around 30mpg AVG..... stock is rated for 19 city, and 28 highway, and 23mpg COMBINED AVG....and thats with 170K on the odometer, original fuel pump and all.....and in autoX i was outdriving people that had 2 and 3 times as much power..... anyone can jump in a fast car and go fast.... i simply appreciate the skill it takes to navigate a laid out driving course that many these days dont have the skill or patience to complete.

while you have your accomplishments, others have theirs... just because you may not be good in what i do, dont try to act higher and mightier as if you are the only person who has achieved any goals. as of yet, you have improved the mpg....which is cool. but according to your last posted times, you are still running similar to stock times.....

Rodimus Prime wrote:Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, June 21, 2008 10:46 PM

cecil county - LS3 Monte carlo SS I ran 2 times and some 12 sec truck with a 427 in it , me and the monte went back and forth pretty even I of course lost to the 12 sec truck all 14.3-14.5s, horrible reaction times

i believe it was Zyaaa who then posted that ET has nothing to do with reaction times 2 posts down, which is a very good valid point.

will you run faster?..... hopefully. it would actually be cool to see you acomplish it. you've been talking about it since WELL before the cobalt even came out (i tend to remember many things good and bad)..... time will tell. so in reality, so far you have achieved VERY GOOD mpg numbers, but just because you own a 12-13 second car doesnt mean you WILL run that...not until you actually do it.

JLAudioCavalier wrote:"morons that haven't achieved that or anything close to it" is the exact crap that constantly comes out of your mouth that people can't stand you for.

-Imports are not crap because you say so.
-if someone mods for something different than what you mod for, they are not stupid or less of a person
-Your car(no matter what one you own at the time) is NOT the best thing since sliced bread, not even close.
-You DO run your mouth constantly and put people down constantly for having different things or being different than you, it's kind of funny how insecure you are.

Those are the things that you constantly say and you come off exactly as you are.... like a totally insecure, yet still arrogant piece of total trash. I really hope you aren't sitting there wondering why we all bring this crap up about you, and why no one can stand you except your boyfriend Phil here. I still don't get how he can be so blind about this stuff, and still comes in to defend you. I guess "great minds think alike" must work just the same for "narrow ignorant minds" as well.

VERY WELL SAID..... the old saying goes "narrow minds walk narrow lines".....

i dont know about anyone else on this forum, but when it comes to automotive.... i wanna try as much as i can with all the different forms of racing.....

i've done drag racing, bracket racing, autoX, road racing....still REALLY wanna try drifting (part of the reason i went with a rear wheel drive car for my 3rd car...never had one before), and if scruf keeps at it... i may even try a motorcyle one day..... but just because i might not be good at something, i honestly can still appreciate the skill that goes behind it....

bracket racing....not really good at, at all.... i always go over or have a HUGE margin in which i get beat by from dialing in way too slow. but i can appreciate those who set up their car to where they can be as consistent and know their car as well as they do....

Monday, July 07, 2008 10:20 PM
small correction on the gas mileage i posted the 2.4 5 speed setups originally....: Chevrolet Cavalier 4 cyl, 2.2 L, Automatic 3-spd, Regular
city 20
higway 26
yearly fuel costs $2785
8.30 Greenhouse Gas Emissions (tons/yr)* http://www.fueleconomy.gov/Feg/bymake/Chevrolet1999.shtml

so avg of 30mpg at the tail end, after going from 83 to 111 whp which is a 34% gain overall of starting power... and being able to legitamently say i out drove a corvette... for what the car was, i'm happier than a fa##ot with a sack full of d%%ks

Monday, July 07, 2008 10:26 PM
"happier than a faggot with a sack of dicks" best analogy EVAR!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:28 AM
Phil aka QBE wrote:

idk... seems your getting heated over it as well.. you've only posted what? 68975690780 times in this thread at matt?

not really. i just think its funny
and the last few posts ive made before all this started was to say "hey i did this to my car", "I did that" etc etc. matt did challenge me too you know after giving out excuse after excuse of why he wont. and if he beats me, he beats me. to me it will just be another run down the track for me. i mean, i have to race someone. unless there is an odd number in the lanes and im the last one

Rodimus Prime wrote: I don't care who you are or what car it is thats something to be proud of and I wont let any morons on forums that haven't achieved that or anything close to it tell me otherwise.

yeah you got a point. but its not like we will give you a trophy or throw you a parade. anyway, congrats.
i took a stock 98 camaro and made a low 13 second pass with just the removal of a front sway bar. everyone on the LS1 boards was impressed. even a guy that runs a mid 9 second camaro at BSD was impressed. now that is something to be proud of when people say "not bad" or "thats awesome" etc etc. and i wont let people who havent worked on, owned a RWD V8, or even raced one tell me otherwise.
now will the new parts make a diff? i doubt it. do i care to find out? not really. im taking the same route with the camaro as i did with the cav. suspension first, then power

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:49 AM

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:41 AM
But Tim, you are working on your suspension. Why aren't you trying to get ungodly amounts of power first? Hasn't this thread taught you anything? You need to have an uncontrollable amount of power before worrying about putting it to the ground. GEEEEEZ!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 4:36 AM
Only thing I am saying is that

art you don't even @!#$in know me... so why are you trying to judge me?

I had a huge ass post typed up and I said... you know what... thats what this guy wants something to fuel his fire..

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:20 AM
I fail to see how a car with every traction mod in the book without enough power to get out of its own way is any different than a car thats making more power than it can grip. They are flip sides of the same coin on an unfinished car, I do not see the difference or how one is any better than the other. Thats not putting anyone down, thats calling out stupidity.

As far as bracket racing goes, there is no skill or very little required to run 17s with an automatic. I stand by that. At that slow of a speed theres alot of things you never have to deal with, like traction, if your that slow your sure as hell not spinning anything. I've had this discussion with Tim a number of times and how he always wanted me to come up and race his 16 second car and some 17 sec saturn that was the "champ". Running 17s does not make you the champ of anything but slow. I'm sorry but running people that slow is a waste of gas and proves even less. For the guys that race 12 sec and faster on manual trans and run within hundreths the same each time I find much more impressive to get that kinda consistancy out of cars that powerful.

JL and Tim seem to be the ones doing most of the bashing on here before you accuse others you should check yourselves. Your not acting any better.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:38 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:I fail to see how a car with every traction mod in the book without enough power to get out of its own way is any different than a car thats making more power than it can grip. They are flip sides of the same coin on an unfinished car, I do not see the difference or how one is any better than the other. Thats not putting anyone down, thats calling out stupidity.

As far as bracket racing goes, there is no skill or very little required to run 17s with an automatic. I stand by that. At that slow of a speed theres alot of things you never have to deal with, like traction, if your that slow your sure as hell not spinning anything. I've had this discussion with Tim a number of times and how he always wanted me to come up and race his 16 second car and some 17 sec saturn that was the "champ". Running 17s does not make you the champ of anything but slow. I'm sorry but running people that slow is a waste of gas and proves even less. For the guys that race 12 sec and faster on manual trans and run within hundreths the same each time I find much more impressive to get that kinda consistancy out of cars that powerful.

JL and Tim seem to be the ones doing most of the bashing on here before you accuse others you should check yourselves. Your not acting any better.
When you get to the Bash, please come find me so I can bow down the "o' great one" and instead of giving you just one cookie, I will give you a whole bag of them! I am glad that you and your thoughts are so much better than everybody else. Can you write a book so we can all be as wonderul as you are? I have a name for it, I Am GOD.. Atleast I Think I Am.... or another good title would be, My Sh!t Don't Stink, But I Smell Something Funny.. On a more serious not, I am seriously starting to think you are really retarded.. You have no clue what the hell you are talking about... As far as pointing out stupidity, please go look in the mirror, you may get a good laugh....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:57 AM
And how does anything you just said make you any better? Its senseless bickering

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:49 AM
Phil aka QBE wrote:you're right.... i am just stupid and blinded with my own stupidity

I'm over my Phil drama but god damn is that sig worthy. I'll refrain though!

This whole thread is senseless bickering but hell, @!#$ it, I'll continue to watch.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:25 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:Only thing I am saying is that

art you don't even @!#$in know me... so why are you trying to judge me?

I had a huge ass post typed up and I said... you know what... thats what this guy wants something to fuel his fire..

theres no fire here, little man. (i'm posting this will repairing my ipod audio jack, if i were pissed or something i wouldnt have taken my ipod apart for chance of, well, being pissed and breaking it)

but if i dont know you, then on the same page, you wouldnt know me..... yet you made the claim:

Quote:

the only time I EVER see Art post is to talk @!#$ on Matt...

anyone with the minimal amount of common sense, I EVEN REPOSTED MY FIRST POST AND DIRECTED YOU TO ALL MY POSTS ON PAGE 13, which offered sound advice that can be backed up and or proven and also questions asking matt about his suspension..... are you ignoring all of that, simply to make your statement work?

but according to you, Phil aka QBE, EVERY post i made...... it was something slanderous towards matt. by the way, "slander" is a spoken form of negativity and untruth towards a person...just clarifying for a reason that before you make yet another BS claim here

so basically 1) that shows you are either a bold face liar, or someone who has a reading inability. (retarded, stupid, slow)....as said, "if the shoe fits...."

2) you apparently judged me with your post saying "the only time i EVER see Art post..." and your judgement is clearly wrong.......... so now, i CANT judge you from what i DO know of you? and no worries, i as well as most others know quite a bit about you. i've known you since silversunfire was on here messin with you when you FIRST joined the forums and were asking about parts for your QUICK BLACK ECOTEC.... at that point and time, you didnt even OWN the car, YET...... but you were still looking for parts. we emailed each other back then.

you've actually sat down with me and told me a good amount about your LIFE about adoption, and where exactly you got the money to build your QBE back in the day. and that was in person when i talked to you yet you magically seem to FORGET???? since you've moved out on your own, i've still been around you a few times....and you posted your troubles since then all over the forums about how far in debt you became ,which some of us gave you advice towards..... and some things not on this forum, when you were sad and "looking for love" i sent you a few encouraging messages. i sent you messages also when those guys robbed you.....more than once i believe....remember the alley and them jacking your stuff? also remember when you really started to get into Rave/Club/DJ music, or at least make it public. we actually talked via email on a few DJ's.....

i pay attention when i am around people when i meet them.

i dont need to know what time you take a dump, or where you currently work, or what position you currently like to DO your current girl in...(or someone else by the way you are portraying to be on here). i know you well enough, philbert according to you, though..... i dont F-n know you..... see how easily i can point out when YOU among some other people tell lies

main point phil, if you are gonna make an assessment, make a correct one....dont lie.... when people lie, their BS gets pointed out. same reason this post exists from the start.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:44 PM
Rodmus Prime wrote:I fail to see how a car with every traction mod in the book without enough power to get out of its own way is any different than a car thats making more power than it can grip. They are flip sides of the same coin on an unfinished car, I do not see the difference or how one is any better than the other. Thats not putting anyone down, thats calling out stupidity.

i guess so. but id rather hook up with the power i have (with room to spare) then just sit there at the line spinning like a tool.

Rodimus Prime wrote:As far as bracket racing goes, there is no skill or very little required to run 17s with an automatic. I stand by that. At that slow of a speed theres alot of things you never have to deal with, like traction, if your that slow your sure as hell not spinning anything. I've had this discussion with Tim a number of times and how he always wanted me to come up and race his 16 second car and some 17 sec saturn that was the "champ". Running 17s does not make you the champ of anything but slow. I'm sorry but running people that slow is a waste of gas and proves even less. For the guys that race 12 sec and faster on manual trans and run within hundreths the same each time I find much more impressive to get that kinda consistancy out of cars that powerful.

i made an offer to you and anyone in the car club years ago to come to BSD and try your hand in it. to come up and prove me wrong. i even put money on the line. but nobody took me up on the offer. the only reason why you think bracket racing is stupid is because you suck at it plan and simple. you will never convince me otherwise of that.
and for your info i was winning when i was running mid 14s with the cav.

Rodimus Prime wrote:JL and Tim seem to be the ones doing most of the bashing on here before you accuse others you should check yourselves. Your not acting any better.

we are just taking our cues from you buddy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:48 PM

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:46 PM
Everyone relax your bloating will go away in a few days when your done menstruating......more pms'n than the oxygen network forums...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:12 PM
this thread is nothing but fun and win end of story lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search