2008 GM Tuner Bash Host Hotel Information - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash Host Hotel Information
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:17 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:I am bumming this year, so eh, who gives a @!#$!!!!?!?!

Woot. Can't wait.

I'm sleeping with DTP all 3 NIGHTS!!!!!!

Uh, no, that was my stipulation for staying in his room. Wasn't gonna do it any other way.

13.934 @ 97.82 ALL MOTOR

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:22 PM
There is 88 rooms in this hotel, if there is only 2 cars per room that is way more than what that lot will take. Then what do those people coming in late do for parking?.......

JBO Member since 2006.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:45 PM
Jrcz24 wrote:There is 88 rooms in this hotel, if there is only 2 cars per room that is way more than what that lot will take. Then what do those people coming in late do for parking?.......

If I remember correctly Paul said there is another parking lot to roll over into if the hotels fills up.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:50 PM
Ok, i guess we'll see cause the hotel's website doesn't say anything about another lot available.

JBO Member since 2006.
Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:15 AM
yes, I'm told there is a neighboring parking lot from kmart that we can overflow into

Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:42 AM
Kmart! Ahh hellz yea!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:21 AM
My car will not be in no damn kmart parking lot lol. Ill be there EARLY Friday to claim a spot

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:36 AM
lol ya this will be great $40000 J-bodies parked at K-mart lmao

Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:57 PM
BuMmRz wrote:lol ya this will be great $40000 J-bodies parked at K-mart lmao[/quote

dude you got 40k in YOUR CARAVAN lol

im told there's a curb you step over to get into that lot, and also they said that they had close to 50 trucks/horse trailers in the lot before without overflowing

Also, we have 12 rooms reserved so far, so 18 left in the block, and he said thats a slow weekend for them, and they can add 50 more rooms to our block

Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:59 PM
Alexis and I will be shooting to get there Thursday evening. Just as long as MS Streets&Trips is a little high on the 15 hour estimated driving time. So I am calling probably tonight to book for thursday, friday, and saturday night. And I don't get why she cried about the jacuzi suite being taken, without it, that's less chance my hairy ass will be removing my shirt, which I know no one needs to see....

(but if im wasted enough, im afraid someone will see me remove some kinda clothing unfortunately for you )

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:37 PM
I was reffering to one lol thats what mine was appraised at this spring for insurance. stupid retail price like that matters for @!#$ all

Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:59 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:
BuMmRz wrote:lol ya this will be great $40000 J-bodies parked at K-mart lmao

dude you got 40k in YOUR CARAVAN lol

im told there's a curb you step over to get into that lot, and also they said that they had close to 50 trucks/horse trailers in the lot before without overflowing

Also, we have 12 rooms reserved so far, so 18 left in the block, and he said thats a slow weekend for them, and they can add 50 more rooms to our block

I have two of those rooms!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:35 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:yes, I'm told there is a neighboring parking lot from kmart that we can overflow into

K-Mart you say.... hmmm. I still have a half dozen K-Mart Badges and a few K-Mart Red Smocks in a closet at my parents from when I worked there a couple years ago. Maybe I should bring them along...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:52 PM
o you shoudl def bring those

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:37 PM
I've already got my room but it wont count in your "block", I don't want anyone to know I'm with all you fools...especially Paul.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, March 21, 2008 4:59 AM
BuMmRz wrote:I was reffering to one lol thats what mine was appraised at this spring for insurance. stupid retail price like that matters for @!#$ all

still need to have that done to mine.

you guys are going to need to save me a spot since i wont be there till saturday afternoon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, March 24, 2008 11:08 AM
So how many rooms have been picked up now Paul?

We had 30 for the block...you said only 12 were taken so far...that's not many at all!!

Yeah I realize it's early still but I wasn't at the "host hotel" one year and...well, just wasn't as much fun!!

Book these rooms folks!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, March 24, 2008 11:22 AM
Booked, but not in the block officially.....They were out of the non-smoking rooms so the guy said....

See ya in 4 months
Monday, March 24, 2008 11:36 AM
BlueDeuce wrote:So how many rooms have been picked up now Paul?

We had 30 for the block...you said only 12 were taken so far...that's not many at all!!

Yeah I realize it's early still but I wasn't at the "host hotel" one year and...well, just wasn't as much fun!!

Book these rooms folks!!

its also long before the event

Last year, I wanna say we only booked maybe 20 rooms or so. A lot of people surprisingly bet on rooms still being available when they get there. Also consider...a lot of people stack 6-8 people into a room, so 1 room is 6 cars

Joe, Phil, you've both been moved into the block. There is no restrictions on the block itself as to what kind of room you want, you get what you ask for, period (so long as there's one available)

Monday, March 24, 2008 11:37 AM
i had my king changed to a double so i should still be in teh block

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, March 24, 2008 8:59 PM
Hmm, they didn't ask if we wanted a smoking or non-smoking room...

I hope I get a non-smoking...

Monday, March 24, 2008 11:02 PM
if no one smokes in there....why does it matter? lol

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:04 AM
Because if it's a smoking room, then it will smell like smoke from the previous people that have stayed there...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 5:34 AM
ahfunaki wrote:Because if it's a smoking room, then it will smell like smoke from the previous people that have stayed there...

x2 they didnt ask me either.. Dammit

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:43 AM
do you think there will still be room the first day of the bash? Im 80% sure im going..but i dont want to reserve a room and then have the back out!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search