2008 GM Tuner Bash - Who is goin? OFFICIAL LIST - Page 12 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash - Who is goin? OFFICIAL LIST
Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:36 AM
Congrats??

you got a line on a replacement? I won't be at the hotel until about 5:30-6ish, but I could swing by the parts store I work at and pick you up an alt.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:56 AM
There's an advance auto parts up the road here a couple of blocks. I guess worst case scenerio I can get it off and walk up the street with it. I did a check online and it showed an Autolite with lifetime warranty for 125. So, if they have that at the store, i'll probably go with that. Beats the couple of hundred for the duralast or whatever brand that AutoZone stores seem to have for about 200.

But yeah, if you can give a hand at all that would be frickin' awesome. I'm in room 305.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:05 AM
what's the part # you came up with, or application associated to that alt.
I can get you a cost on the alt, and I need to stop by the house on the way through anyways, what tools might you need?

Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:12 PM
A1628167 was the PN for the Autolite alternator.
91532 is the PN for the more expensive Remy alternator.

Most I could really use in tools is just some basic wrenches.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:20 PM
The application is for a 99 Pontiac Grand Am, with the 3400 v6.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:23 PM
I sent information to you in a PM along with my phone# call me asap as I'm leaving work in 10 min.

no rush.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:32 PM
so shooff you the only there yet? I just got off work and about to go work on my garage otherwise I'd come by and say hi

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:56 PM
Yeah, so far it looks like i'm the only one here. I can go look in the parking lot in a bit. I'm sure someone would have a laptop or something and would probably post up once they get here like I did. Hopefully anyways.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:50 PM
SHOoff wrote:Yeah, so far it looks like i'm the only one here. I can go look in the parking lot in a bit. I'm sure someone would have a laptop or something and would probably post up once they get here like I did. Hopefully anyways.

I'm here lol I'm about to run over to the nutter center in beavercreek for a few pics of the truck so I can wait for the paint to dry in the garage then come home and wash the Z so it can look somewhat nice for QS&L tomorrow

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:14 PM
LOL, i'm sure it'll look better than mine with the rust hole behind the door and the paint peeling off the hood and. But from the pics i've always seen, your always looks great anyways.

And I just went out to run over to the speedway station. Kevin Richter and some folks from MI just got here. Let the fun begin.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search