GM Tuner Bash Dyno sign up! - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM Tuner Bash Dyno sign up!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:39 PM
that would be a SUPER help! I wanted to do it that way from the beginning!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:47 PM
Oh yea right paul, whatever, just jump on the band wagon! ::rolls eyes::

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:54 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:Oh yea right paul, whatever, just jump on the band wagon! ::rolls eyes::

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 7:59 PM
Ooooooooh man! I can't see the pic but I imagine it isn't anything nice! Hahaha! Ur the best Paul!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:24 PM
Oh no! I'm too late!!! Is there a way I could dyno?

Street-Legal 2003 Sunfire 10.58 @ 139 MPH
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 10:34 PM
Adam, I don't think they are going to limit the number of people they get money from to dyno

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 10:42 PM
1. Dustin Worcester (JLAudiocavalier) - 97 Ford Mustang
2. Wade Jarvis - 02 z24
3. Gopher - ?? GTP
4. JR Marks - 00' z24
5. Michelle- 00 Z24
6. Mike- 01 Z24, my friend may also dyno his 03 Ram 1500
7. Gary Voyles - either the Sunfire Vert. (if it's running) or the '08 Sky Redline
8. Jason Kitchen (SHOoff) - 97 Cavalier w/ unpainted bumpers
9. Kyle Reber (05xtremecavalier)
10. Phil Frain -05cavproject
11. Jason - 99 Z24
12. Brandon (Cavfan1) 1995 abommination
13. Scott Forest - 83 z28
14. Jeffrey Wilhoit - 01 Z24 Baseline before turbo.. ( 99% sure )
15. Chris Snyder (s1lver_N1p) - 02 Chevy Cavalier (if I don't dyno 7/12)
16. Vincent Morris - 04 Turbo Eco

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:30 PM
I'm sure a couple people will back out....throw your name down!

2. Wade Jarvis - 02 z24
3. Gopher - ?? GTP
4. JR Marks - 00' z24
5. Michelle- 00 Z24
7. Gary Voyles - either the Sunfire Vert. (if it's running) or the '08 Sky Redline
11. Jason - 99 Z24
12. Brandon (Cavfan1) 1995 abommination
13. Scott Forest - 83 z28
14. Jeffrey Wilhoit - 01 Z24 Baseline before turbo.. ( 99% sure )
15. Chris Snyder (s1lver_N1p) - 02 Chevy Cavalier (if I don't dyno 7/12)
16. Vincent Morris - 04 Turbo Eco
17. Adam/Bill Hahn - bad ass sunfire

Friday, July 11, 2008 10:35 AM
I am dynoing 2 cars now

2. Wade Jarvis - 02 z24
3. Gopher - ?? GTP
4. JR Marks - 00' z24
5. Michelle- 00 Z24
11. Jason - 99 Z24
12. Jason - Cobalt SS
13. Brandon (Cavfan1) 1995 abommination
14. Scott Forest - 83 z28
15. Jeffrey Wilhoit - 01 Z24 Baseline before turbo.. ( 99% sure )
16. Chris Snyder (s1lver_N1p) - 02 Chevy Cavalier (if I don't dyno 7/12)
17. Vincent Morris - 04 Turbo Eco
18. Adam/Bill Hahn - bad ass sunfire

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Friday, July 11, 2008 10:44 AM
haha...ok...wow

Does anyone on this list PREFER not to race much? I know guys like hahn and a few others will be competing for quick 8, and will need to get to the track. If we dyno all these cars, some may miss out on racing! I don't see how we can get all these cars in by 5:30 unless we start earlier then 8. Anyone up for starting at 6? (is the dyno shop willing to get up that early?) lol

Friday, July 11, 2008 11:50 AM
^^lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Friday, July 11, 2008 12:09 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:haha...ok...wow

Does anyone on this list PREFER not to race much? I know guys like hahn and a few others will be competing for quick 8, and will need to get to the track. If we dyno all these cars, some may miss out on racing! I don't see how we can get all these cars in by 5:30 unless we start earlier then 8. Anyone up for starting at 6? (is the dyno shop willing to get up that early?) lol

Why are you so concerned about not having enough time? If it is just 2 pulls with no changes/tuning we can knock out 10 cars in two and a half ours

I am wanting to dyno test the MD-LD9 pulleys but I can do that another day if there is not time. I would much rather have everyone have a chance to dyno then hog it all day. By the way I plan on hitting the dragstrip as well.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, July 11, 2008 12:51 PM
hmm...so my allowance of a half hour per car is too much time? i dunno...i've never dynoed a car before hehe

Friday, July 11, 2008 2:21 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:hmm...so my allowance of a half hour per car is too much time? i dunno...i've never dynoed a car before hehe
We should be ok..... Don't sweat it....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, July 11, 2008 2:41 PM
it all depends on how long the guys strapping the cars down takes and if there are any issues. when i did mine or when me and paul took his car to the same place and did his it was no longer then 20 minutes, and that was for 3 pulls.

take wade's LAST dyno experience for instance... it was a nightmare, literally took like 3 hours because the dyno operator was a moron.

its not the physical PULL that takes forever, its all the messing around that does. so like i said, if the operators know what they are doing we should be fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, July 11, 2008 2:42 PM

Friday, July 11, 2008 2:42 PM
Is there any room for more? I still think I want to do mine but there is already a @!#$ ton of people on the list. I'd be willing to do a really early in the morning pull if I need to. Ryan, will there for sure be a nitrous fill in house?

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, July 11, 2008 3:40 PM
We will have Nitrous.... Joey, I am sure we can find a way to get you in..

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, July 11, 2008 4:34 PM

Could a couple people that are coming in early, dyno their cars Friday afternoon??? That would ease some of the congestion on Saturday

I know if any of the GM SC guys that are not spraying meth are going to be heatsoaked before the 3rd run which might add some time

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Friday, July 11, 2008 5:24 PM
I will be spraying meth so that should eliminate that issue for me anyway.

Friday, July 11, 2008 5:29 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:hmm...so my allowance of a half hour per car is too much time? i dunno...i've never dynoed a car before hehe
We should be ok..... Don't sweat it....

ok... I just want to make as many opportunities as possible.

Friday, July 11, 2008 6:37 PM
z yaaaa wrote:it all depends on how long the guys strapping the cars down takes and if there are any issues. when i did mine or when me and paul took his car to the same place and did his it was no longer then 20 minutes, and that was for 3 pulls.

take wade's LAST dyno experience for instance... it was a nightmare, literally took like 3 hours because the dyno operator was a moron.

its not the physical PULL that takes forever, its all the messing around that does. so like i said, if the operators know what they are doing we should be fine.

I trust these people know what they are doing. I was shocked at how ignorant the dyno operator was at strapping down my car. I should have been more vocal and insisted on pulling into the bay straight. The way he had it strapped was so crooked it was scary.

Friday, July 11, 2008 7:50 PM
Blwn LD9 wrote:

Could a couple people that are coming in early, dyno their cars Friday afternoon??? That would ease some of the congestion on Saturday

I know if any of the GM SC guys that are not spraying meth are going to be heatsoaked before the 3rd run which might add some time

I like that idea, I'd be willing to go on Friday if need be.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, July 11, 2008 8:43 PM
yeah maybe we can sneak some more runs in friday night if the dyno guys see a need for it. I'll toss around the idea with some people and see what happens

Friday, July 11, 2008 10:09 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:yeah maybe we can sneak some more runs in friday night if the dyno guys see a need for it. I'll toss around the idea with some people and see what happens

sounds like a good idea to me! I would be down!

Friday, July 11, 2008 10:41 PM
I would SO like to get in Friday evening or Saturday morning. the cooler the better, but friday evening will let me not get up at 6am saturday lol

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search