GM Tuner Bash Dyno sign up! - Page 6 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM Tuner Bash Dyno sign up!
Monday, July 28, 2008 3:44 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Total cars done on Saturday was 17 cars.( I know I am feeling it ) ... There were some impressive Dynojet numbers seen (even some decent Dyno Dynamics numbers) and I hope everybody had a good time... Out of curiosity would people be interested in going this again next year?

I would be (if I can make it next year, and I have a J-body worth dynoing that is.....

oh come on... I showed up at the dyno in a Honda not worth dynoing lol

Monday, July 28, 2008 4:34 PM
If the bash ends up in southwestern ohio again, I have full intentions of implementing the dyno and show together. They worked together too well not to. We were already too big for the parking lot, so if we grow we definitely will be looking into having you guys bring the dyno out somewhere else. Thanks for all you've done to help me out ryan!

Monday, July 28, 2008 5:02 PM
Darkstars wrote:
SpeedRacerZ wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Total cars done on Saturday was 17 cars.( I know I am feeling it ) ... There were some impressive Dynojet numbers seen (even some decent Dyno Dynamics numbers) and I hope everybody had a good time... Out of curiosity would people be interested in going this again next year?

I would be (if I can make it next year, and I have a J-body worth dynoing that is.....

oh come on... I showed up at the dyno in a Honda not worth dynoing lol

I showed up to 2 bashes in a Honda. I parked it in a different lot to keep it from getting pissed on

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LD9 for Life
Monday, July 28, 2008 8:32 PM
IM SORRY RYAN!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, July 28, 2008 8:43 PM
I'm surprised you weren't to drunk to remember that, I took a look putting the mini back in the car, it looked like you peed in parking lot and the puddle made its way over to the tire. If you would have actually peed ON my car you would have known because you wouldn't have any windows left in your car

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:41 AM
I was never too drunk to not make sure I didn't pee ON the car. Like I said at the bash, it was just on the tire. But looking back, I'm still sorry. You take such good care of your cars, I still feel bad.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search