JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 14 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, July 06, 2008 12:44 PM
99redz24 wrote:

Rodimus Prime wrote:

I was running 40% boost cut in first on the bald perrellis without spin it took that much boost cut to not spin. I bumped it up to 20% boost cut on the new tires and im roasting the hell out of 1st and bottom of 2nd, so I need to bring that back down a tad.


maybe if you took the car with the new tires to a track. maybe even heated them up just a little bit. you would hook up instead of roasting the hell out of 1st and the bottom of second. let s face it, no street anywhere in USA has VHT or dynobite sprayed on it. practicing launches on the street is stupid. anybody that has been to a track knows that they spray the starting line with some sort of traction agent. launching on the street vs launching at a prepped track is a whole other world


bingo!


to me, personally, this kinda goes against his "tuning" methods.... if your setup is done on reg streets, it might not be as efficient for a track.... small things to factor in. not huge, but still noticeable.





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:24 PM
I'll be going to the track this weekend prob both days if weather permits, but dont you worry ill get the data i need



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, July 06, 2008 7:50 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:

I'll be going to the track this weekend prob both days if weather permits, but dont you worry ill get the data i need


i guess its somewhat of a start this late in the game.... but seriously, g'luck!



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, July 06, 2008 8:26 PM
LMAO it's awesome that Matt completely ignores both Nikki and Art when they made nice long winded, educational, and insightful posts. But I guess if something can be deemed as Mature, Educational,Insightful, or Intellectual, it is safe to assume it just leaves Matt staring blankly and cross eyed.

And Rosario, I will be leaving my house Thursday morning. Depending on what time Candice feels like waking up, I plan to leave by 5 or 6am. mapquest Old town, ME to where ever you are closest to I-90 to get a rough idea of when I will be near you.


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, July 06, 2008 8:31 PM
Rosario... we will be there as of thursday evening...

White 2004 cav ls sport... just throw us a couple bucks and we'll call it a deal



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Sunday, July 06, 2008 8:33 PM
any idea what time you guys plan to show up Thursday, Phil?


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 6:35 AM
Nikki and Art seem to make alot of long posts, but they really dont say anything. Talk about cancelled car clubs, 2200s, Scions, stock blower cobalts and V6s doesnt really have anything to do with this or what I did with a car I sold years ago and no longer have. Insightful or Intellectual? more like old and irrelevant. They always seem to feel the urge to post some long drawn out meaningless paragraph about @!#$ from 5 years to try to make me look bad whenever I actually do have an intellegent debate on here.



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 7:11 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:

Nikki and Art seem to make alot of long posts, but they really dont say anything. Talk about cancelled car clubs, 2200s, Scions, stock blower cobalts and V6s doesnt really have anything to do with this or what I did with a car I sold years ago and no longer have. Insightful or Intellectual? more like old and irrelevant. They always seem to feel the urge to post some long drawn out meaningless paragraph about @!#$ from 5 years to try to make me look bad whenever I actually do have an intellegent debate on here.


once again with head stuck in his butt.

2 things, matt.

my post on page 13 was directly related to YOUR COBALT, YOUR CURRENT SUSPENSION, YOUR TRACTION BAR AND YOUR CURRENT TUNING. i even asked questions about some of the parts which you seemed to ignore, overlook, or simply have no clue as to what was in the post. it was pretty clear, but now you claim nothing i spoke of is current.....another case of you basically simply speaking out your rear, or side of you mouth as you normally do.

second thing...obviously you didnt learn with your first car, and now here you are doing the same thing with your new car... always complaining about not having enough time, enough money, and still running stock times with many additional power adders. once again you've screwed up an gm sport compact with too much power and no traction....

talk about 2200's is currently relevant as well....beginning of this year your call out was Imphat2200/Cavattack.....

now its Dustin....

3 years ago you challenged someone and i found you a set of drag radials from josh roberts here in md http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=315604&t=315287#315604

TALK ABOUT HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF


you claim we make long posts and dont say anything...

your personal social and automotive track record speaks for itself in how you make the same mistakes and screwups over and over and over... lets be honest and realistic here.

Theres a reason why you keep complaining how out of shape you are
Theres a reason why you arent running faster than stock blower cobalts
Theres a reason why you keep writing blogs about how you've alienated friends along the way...

(being frustrated, tired, etc are due to being out of shape / not many friends especially those who know suspension that will bother to help, cause you dont listen / and your cars times and performance speak for itself)

all of it is CURRENT issues and purely relates to your situation with the car , but you've never been one to listen and due to that, you really havent progressed much over the years.....automotive or much as a social human being..





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 7:22 AM
All I have to say in this is Rodimus you had better race. No excuses! I don't care what goes wrong or what you do not have done that you would like to have done ect. You had better @!#$ race. You made this call out and now you race. I don't give a crap how humiliated you might be if you loose. At least you will have the dignity of following through instead of just spewing at the mouth.

I don't really know you nor do I care about your past. After 14+ pages of this thread you had better race. There is nothing I hate more than punks who call somone out and then bail or make excuses.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 8:31 AM
Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:

Rodimus Prime wrote:

Nikki and Art seem to make alot of long posts, but they really dont say anything. Talk about cancelled car clubs, 2200s, Scions, stock blower cobalts and V6s doesnt really have anything to do with this or what I did with a car I sold years ago and no longer have. Insightful or Intellectual? more like old and irrelevant. They always seem to feel the urge to post some long drawn out meaningless paragraph about @!#$ from 5 years to try to make me look bad whenever I actually do have an intellegent debate on here.


once again with head stuck in his butt.

2 things, matt.

my post on page 13 was directly related to YOUR COBALT, YOUR CURRENT SUSPENSION, YOUR TRACTION BAR AND YOUR CURRENT TUNING. i even asked questions about some of the parts which you seemed to ignore, overlook, or simply have no clue as to what was in the post. it was pretty clear, but now you claim nothing i spoke of is current.....another case of you basically simply speaking out your rear, or side of you mouth as you normally do.

second thing...obviously you didnt learn with your first car, and now here you are doing the same thing with your new car... always complaining about not having enough time, enough money, and still running stock times with many additional power adders. once again you've screwed up an gm sport compact with too much power and no traction....

talk about 2200's is currently relevant as well....beginning of this year your call out was Imphat2200/Cavattack.....

now its Dustin....

3 years ago you challenged someone and i found you a set of drag radials from josh roberts here in md http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=315604&t=315287#315604

TALK ABOUT HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF


you claim we make long posts and dont say anything...

your personal social and automotive track record speaks for itself in how you make the same mistakes and screwups over and over and over... lets be honest and realistic here.

Theres a reason why you keep complaining how out of shape you are
Theres a reason why you arent running faster than stock blower cobalts
Theres a reason why you keep writing blogs about how you've alienated friends along the way...

(being frustrated, tired, etc are due to being out of shape / not many friends especially those who know suspension that will bother to help, cause you dont listen / and your cars times and performance speak for itself)

all of it is CURRENT issues and purely relates to your situation with the car , but you've never been one to listen and due to that, you really havent progressed much over the years.....automotive or much as a social human being..


why do you care so much?



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 12:47 PM
How can you say im running stock times when the car with current mods has never been run at the track? Who said im not racing at the bash? So whats your excuse going to be if I go to the track and run low 13s or better this weekend? It doesn't matter what I do because you will always have some post from 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the current situation that you will post to try to prove some point that you know how to search for old meaningless posts.

If im that out of shape I dont think I could bench 285 with ease like I'm doing or be anywhere close to as strong not to mention the distances and speeds I'm doing on the bike now. As usual you state the past and have no idea whats going on in the present.

If theres anything I've learned in the past few years, all the people that think they are "alienated" werent worth my time in the first place. You can take that however you want to, the day I stopped worrying about everyone else's opinion of me I became alot happier. My true friends stuck by me people like Phil, everytime we have a conversation he doesnt waste my time rehashing events from 5 years ago. However some of you still feel the need to do that.

For that matter Art have you ever built a single car thats able to get out of the 16s or 17s? Have you ever added more than 50whp to a car? Your Cav wasnt fast and niether is your Charger so who are you to question someone else's build? History does repeat itself. What is it with you really? I'd think I knew you well enough to not think of it as jealousy but I seriously wonder what it is with you whenever I accomplish something or have plans to do something you feel the need to make it look impossible or try to make it look look like a stupid thing to do.



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85






Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 1:26 PM
Quote:

why do you care so much?

why do you?


Quote:

Who said im not racing at the bash?

nobody did. but your track history of call outs and challenging people to race has not been good. its the same thing over and over with this. you say "oh my car this" "oh my car that" blah blah blah.

Quote:

So whats your excuse going to be if I go to the track and run low 13s or better this weekend?

whats your excuse if you dont?

Quote:

It doesn't matter what I do because you will always have some post from 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the current situation that you will post to try to prove some point that you know how to search for old meaningless posts.

you came up with excuses with the cav. now you did it again with the cobalt when being called out by 2200 owners and everyone else.

Quote:

If im that out of shape I dont think I could bench 285 with ease like I'm doing or be anywhere close to as strong not to mention the distances and speeds I'm doing on the bike now.

cookie?

Quote:

You can take that however you want to, the day I stopped worrying about everyone else's opinion of me I became alot happier.

will you be happier when you are 60 years old, sitting alone in some small apartment wishing you have freinds to talk to. but then you will realize that you dont have any friends becuase of the way you are now.

Quote:

For that matter Art have you ever built a single car thats able to get out of the 16s or 17s?

since when does that matter? art build his cav to handle not to break land speed records. same with the charger he is not out to make it fast

Quote:

Your Cav wasnt fast and niether is your Charger so who are you to question someone else's build?

why are you? you seem to be caught up in others people car projects as much as your own. you said nikkis scion is slow. so what if it is? she needed a car that is reliable and good on MPG and that can get her from point a to point b and back. she does not need a fast car like you seem to. it almost seems to me like you are trying to compensate for a small weinke with building a fast/powerful car

Quote:

I'd think I knew you well enough to not think of it as jealousy but I seriously wonder what it is with you whenever I accomplish something or have plans to do something you feel the need to make it look impossible or try to make it look look like a stupid thing to do.

pot meet kettle??
you have done the samething to everyone. like when i told you about people removing the front sway bar on a RWD V8 for weigh transfer. you said it was stupid, not worth it blah blah blah. you flew off on the handle and called the idea of it stupid and a waste before you even looked it up.
maybe if you hadnt ran your mouth for years, you wouldnt be racing dustin at the bash.




Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 07, 2008 1:31 PM


Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 1:37 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:

How can you say im running stock times when the car with current mods has never been run at the track? Who said im not racing at the bash? So whats your excuse going to be if I go to the track and run low 13s or better this weekend? It doesn't matter what I do because you will always have some post from 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the current situation that you will post to try to prove some point that you know how to search for old meaningless posts.

If im that out of shape I dont think I could bench 285 with ease like I'm doing or be anywhere close to as strong not to mention the distances and speeds I'm doing on the bike now. As usual you state the past and have no idea whats going on in the present.

If theres anything I've learned in the past few years, all the people that think they are "alienated" werent worth my time in the first place. You can take that however you want to, the day I stopped worrying about everyone else's opinion of me I became alot happier. My true friends stuck by me people like Phil, everytime we have a conversation he doesnt waste my time rehashing events from 5 years ago. However some of you still feel the need to do that.

For that matter Art have you ever built a single car thats able to get out of the 16s or 17s? Have you ever added more than 50whp to a car? Your Cav wasnt fast and niether is your Charger so who are you to question someone else's build? History does repeat itself. What is it with you really? I'd think I knew you well enough to not think of it as jealousy but I seriously wonder what it is with you whenever I accomplish something or have plans to do something you feel the need to make it look impossible or try to make it look look like a stupid thing to do.


I could be wrong here, but I THINK the point Art is trying to make, or one of them, is that IF you go to do something to your car, for example, and someone points out something you may have missed, or could do to make your car better, or a suggestion... you don't really ever take it into consideration, and shrug everything off like you know everything and everyone else is stupid.

I didn't see anywhere in which Art was personally attacking you to start, he was just trying to help you out and give you suggestions for getting more power to the ground... and you seemed to take it as an attack.

I believe his point in talking about past things, is that there is a pattern. You're always putting others down, telling them what they're doing is stupid, or modding a 2.2OHV is stupid, or whatever... yet you just said you feel like Art is trying to make anything you do seem like a stupid idea? Pot meet kettle?

And like Tim said... you're always bustin on my tC being slow, an "import piece of crap", etc. You don't have to like my car, you don't have to drive it. Sure I'd love to have a turbo, but I'm not going to throw myself into more debt just because I want my car faster. And again, I don't sit here and bust on your Cobalt because I don't like them, it's your car and you'll do with it what you wish. The point is, you rag on everyone for doing what THEY want to do, with what car THEY want to do it with, if it's not something YOU yourself happen to like.

Again Matt, I'm not attacking you or getting on your crap, I'm just pointing out where I think things are coming from and trying to help. But as usual, you don't want anyone's help with anything, but yet you'll sit there and complain about things when people are trying to HELP you.




Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 2:16 PM
z yaaaa wrote:



why do you care so much?


isnt that what friends do?

when you get random 1 -1.5 hour phone calls from time to time asking questions about things and you sit there and listen to someone, whos supposed to be a friend, sit and listen to their complaints about life and such, you tend to actually give a damn....else you probably wouldnt even answer the phone.


its not like i actually have never meet him and never speak to him in person or on the phone. i believe the last time he called i was on the road and just got done wrestling. normally i wouldnt answer, like most at the show, and just go out afterwards, but if someone calls that i havent heard from in a couple of weeks i answer simply to make sure they are ok. but i sat there and talked to him about his traction bars when he drove down to md to pick em up that night.

why do i care? maybe ask nikki the same question, i know she can vouch....after he talks big on here and something goes wrong, who are those people he calls that are local to him? its not always phil gruver.

Rodimus Prime wrote:

For that matter Art have you ever built a single car thats able to get out of the 16s or 17s? Have you ever added more than 50whp to a car? Your Cav wasnt fast and niether is your Charger so who are you to question someone else's build? History does repeat itself. What is it with you really? I'd think I knew you well enough to not think of it as jealousy but I seriously wonder what it is with you whenever I accomplish something or have plans to do something you feel the need to make it look impossible or try to make it look look like a stupid thing to do.


i believe the 28 added FWHP i added was more than enough for what the car was used for.

why do i need a straight line fast car matt? whats been my entire mindset since you;ve known me........suspension. i was waiting on tubular A-arms and swaybars while everyone else was talking big game about turbos and superchargers.

with my cavalier, my entire realm has been AUTOX and ROAD COURSE. you know that and dont act like you are clueless there. theres been numerous times YOU"VE driven down to my house for help with suspension (like the time to replace CV axles, but you had the wrong parts- yet another time). matter of fact, you even came down one weekend a 2 hour trip, and drove me to your house to help you change your brakes, then drove me back 2 hours, then drove BACK home yourself.

so really why would i need to add more than 50whp to my cavalier when i was doing quite well in autoX with it at fed ex field. to spin tires and be slow???? my times were faster than many sport compacts in my class and even one corvette, who had a crapload of power, but no driving skill or handling for that matter. do i really need more than 50 hp to go through cones and checkpoints fast? no..... simply because i actually know how to setup a cars suspension and i know how to drive.... unlike what you admitted yourself, i have good reaction time....

AUTOX and ROAD COURSE is what i love, and i've become decently good at it over the last 5 years.....



you tried autoX once....

Quote:

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sex is like racing, alot of guys think they are good at it

So yesterday was the auto x, for those of you that dont know what that is, its usually held in a parking lot with alot of cones and you go around a course and your timed, you get a few laps, best time wins. Simple enough right?

Well I suck at this really bad, only lap I completed was with an instructor in the car and that was practically off the gas half the time. You need quick reflexes and good depth perception, things which I really dont have. Thats why I never had good reaction times drag racing, and I have trouble parking my car. Despite those things I'm not that bad at drag racing or at least not bad enough to be noticeable. I just dont think racing is for me, ive tried it for a few years and just never really got the hang of it. Big part of it is too that you need to drive with no fear of breaking the car, this was not a problem with the Cavalier, everything was so cheap and I was already out of warranty,
I was younger I just never thought about it.

I guess I've just lost my nerve for it and once that happens your totally wasting your time even being out there, but at least ive discovered that within myself rather than just wondering all the time if I could do it or not. I think I should just stick to what im good at - electronics and competitions pertaining to that.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5051678&blogID=259477286&Mytoken=C1A84531-8F28-4F91-84DF8C55ED3A7466148249971

you went out once, tried it and it didnt go so well........never went back. then look what you said about racing.....


Quote:

I just dont think racing is for me, ive tried it for a few years and just never really got the hang of it. Big part of it is too that you need to drive with no fear of breaking the car, this was not a problem with the Cavalier, everything was so cheap and I was already out of warranty, I was younger I just never thought about it.

I guess I've just lost my nerve for it and once that happens your totally wasting your time even being out there, but at least ive discovered that within myself rather than just wondering all the time if I could do it or not. I think I should just stick to what im good at - electronics and competitions pertaining to that


you have the same mindset towards bracket racing. this wasnt 5 years ago.... this wasnt the cavalier.... this was your cobalt and just over a year ago......relatively current, i'd say


and where am i at with the charger? tuned, police package swaybars and already went through a full set of tires doing road course at summit point, WV...... once again road course. thats what i love... i love going out and spending 1-3 minutes at a time on a track.... not just 14 seconds or less.... i actually monitor tire temps and pressure along with brake temps and make adjustments to get better. unlike yourself, i stick with what i am good at...... not just say i'm gonna stick with stereo then screw up there, then bounce back to racing....then back to stereo.... i remain consistent at what i do.

you are more than welcome to come out and run some road course with me, but do realize when you go off track, its grass and then tire barriers.... you actually run a chance or wrecking your car IF your reaction time and driving isnt up to par....you have an open invite as of today.

when was the last time i was at a drag track? about 4 years ago.... the last time i was at a road course? a month ago, early spring, last fall a couple of times before december when i bought the car... plenty of times.

if you somehow feel i am jealous of you, in that warped mind of yours....... please do visit a shrink and think again. most times whenever i do write you, is to actually encourage you..... while i realize everyone has their own problems....as many on here that know you personally have already stated....you bring stuff on yourself. most times you later BACK OUT or COWER away..... honestly, i have more respect for the common middle east al quaieda-based terrorist than i have for you when you call out people and then back out of things or just flat out QUIT. at least they follow through.....


definately dont see you are benching 285.... bowflex doesnt count. i'd be the first to LOVE to see you put up anywhere near 250lbs of barbell and steel plates. not resistance bands or machines with pulleys. just weight and gravity.



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 2:24 PM
and for the record, this isnt an "attack" or "bashing" or whatever any new terms may be here on JBO....


i'm simply telling it HOW IT IS, not how it MIGHT BE. no lies, no bs, and even quoting his own words. and about the barbell...."yea i'd like to see him do that", isnt being facetious in saying that. at his current weight and size, 250 alone would be a huge accomplishment.



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 2:32 PM
i feel like rodimus alienated me



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 2:34 PM
wrestling??

i didnt know friends were supposed to (ok so i wont use bash or attack here) RAG?? on your friends like that..

if any of my friends did that they wouldnt be my friends any longer.



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 4:26 PM
z yaaaa wrote:

wrestling??

i didnt know friends were supposed to (ok so i wont use bash or attack here) RAG?? on your friends like that..

if any of my friends did that they wouldnt be my friends any longer.


thats the difference between me and most people, i forgive, but never forget.


ahhh a new term .....as for RAG-ging on friends.... i believe nikkis post and tims post hit the nail on the head along with the reason this post was started in the first place, ragging on someone else car he knew little about its performance or mods:

99redz24 wrote:


1) you seem to be caught up in others people car projects as much as your own. you said nikkis scion is slow. so what if it is? she needed a car that is reliable and good on MPG and that can get her from point a to point b and back. she does not need a fast car like you seem to.

2) like when i told you about people removing the front sway bar on a RWD V8 for weigh transfer. you said it was stupid, not worth it blah blah blah. you flew off on the handle and called the idea of it stupid and a waste before you even looked it up.


Fallen Angel wrote:

1) I believe his point in talking about past things, is that there is a pattern. You're always putting others down, telling them what they're doing is stupid, or modding a 2.2OHV is stupid, or whatever...

2) And like Tim said... you're always bustin on my tC being slow, an "import piece of crap", etc. You don't have to like my car, you don't have to drive it. Sure I'd love to have a turbo, but I'm not going to throw myself into more debt just because I want my car faster. And again, I don't sit here and bust on your Cobalt because I don't like them, it's your car and you'll do with it what you wish. The point is, you rag on everyone for doing what THEY want to do, with what car THEY want to do it with, if it's not something YOU yourself happen to like.


i can list a good number of people he's "RAGGED ON" but never backed it up. as an "alleged friend", i'm simply calling him on his BS. friends usually tend to do that, try and keep you in reality, when you've went off the deep end.....

i personally dont go out and challenge others and then back down when i realize i am in over my head. i'll run against anyone, but i also know i may lose just as well as i may win. in the process i wouldnt trash talk anothers car, mainly before hand of knowing how fast or powerful or well handling it is - exactly what he did with JLAUDIO and the reason for this post.......(reminds you of the scene in 2 fast 2 furious where Tyrese revs his engine at "Fabio" in the dodge challenger, then his face when the guy revs back....) i also dont make any promises i cant or have no intentions of keeping.

its kinda like i wouldnt rag on matt cause he doesnt bench press over 430 lbs or deadlift over 680lbs or squat over 725, quite simple cause i know matt doesnt spend his weekends as a 330lb guy supplexing others half and twice that size and jumping off the top rope sometimes into the crowd.... matt doesnt use his "athleticism" in the same arena that i use mine, so why should/would he be held to the same feats....he doesnt need those numbers riding a bike. thats just common logical sense, in my view.



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 4:30 PM
also as far as MY friends go...

i have some sh^^^^^y ones, i have some noble and humble ones, i have some distant ones..... but i've never turned my back on any of em. regardless of if they've been complete arses, on drugs, actually have hit women out of anger (some of the md and PA people know who i refer to from back in the day) and otherwise.... if i befriend you, i see some good qualities in you. i realize most everyone is human and screws up. with friends, i'm there till whenever. i dont just ditch people cause i get tiffed at em or disagree with em...



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 4:45 PM
99redz24 wrote:



Quote:

Your Cav wasnt fast and niether is your Charger so who are you to question someone else's build?

why are you? you seem to be caught up in others people car projects as much as your own. you said nikkis scion is slow. so what if it is? she needed a car that is reliable and good on MPG and that can get her from point a to point b and back. she does not need a fast car like you seem to. it almost seems to me like you are trying to compensate for a small weinke with building a fast/powerful car



BINGO!!!






Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 4:59 PM
I am so tired of the bull@!#$... lol

the only time I EVER see Art post is to talk @!#$ on Matt... it's funny.. yeah matt made some mistakes... but in all honesty.. who hasnt? I always see Nikki and Art coming out of the wood works when Matt goes on some rant.. and all I see is art and nikki posting huge posts which.. totally mean nothing and only restate the same @!#$ over and over...

get over it all...

and Art posting *this isnt attack or a bash against you* really doesnt negate the fact that it is to bash or attack someone..



LE61T PTE6262 Powered


Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 5:18 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:

I am so tired of the bull@!#$... lol

the only time I EVER see Art post is to talk @!#$ on Matt... it's funny.. yeah matt made some mistakes... but in all honesty.. who hasnt? I always see Nikki and Art coming out of the wood works when Matt goes on some rant.. and all I see is art and nikki posting huge posts which.. totally mean nothing and only restate the same @!#$ over and over...

get over it all...

and Art posting *this isnt attack or a bash against you* really doesnt negate the fact that it is to bash or attack someone..


Are you saying he doesn't do the same crap over and over again? Maybe "restating" the same #@$ over and over happens, because he keeps doing the same crap over and over, and then sits there biotching about how that same crap he does over and over has somehow contributed to his misery and negative outlook on people/things?

Nothing Art said was an attack, it's a statement of FACTS. The FACTS on how Matt talks smack on everyone and everything that isn't something he is interested in or has or likes. The FACTS on how he's always putting down others and belittling them for doing the SAME STUFF HE IS DOING (pot meet kettle?). The FACTS on the times he's challenged someone to a race or event in his godly car and always backs down (so far he hasn't on this one, but any others he has). How is stating something that is a FACT, bashing someone?

I mean hell, if I ran around all the time talking about how I had the best ta-ta's in the planet, or my tC was god's gift to cars, or if I was saying I was the best tattoo artist ever, or whatever... and someone called me out on it, do I have a right to complain or make excuses? No. Are they bashing me if they point out that my arrogant attitude is indeed, arrogant? No, they are stating fact. If I can't be a big enough person to take into consideration that if I'm hearing the same things from several people and that they just might be right and trying to HELP me... well then I have no one to blame but myself.

I can't speak for anyone else, I was not, nor am I bashing Matt at all. I don't want to see him end up a lonely old bitter person... but I've tried and tried all I coudl over the years to help him with the very things he's complained about, and it falls on deaf ears. What can I do anymore? Sorry I have cared and tried to help the man, but there's nothing else I can do or say if I can't get through to him.

****edit*****

You know what... I give up. I'm getting tired of getting attacked because I'm trying to help someone out because *gasp* I give a darn enough to not want to see someone lonely, miserable, and hated by everyone, when I have SEEN them be capable of giving a darn about other people and see that they COULD be a very good person, if they could pull their head out of their arses enough and stop thinking they're #1 in everything and anything in the planet and can't ever think of anyone but themselves.





Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 07, 2008 5:25 PM



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 5:21 PM
you people get to butt hurt over this @!#$.. what he does or has done doesnt bother me.. why should it bother you people? regardless if its facts its still a public attack against his character



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 5:28 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:

you people get to butt hurt over this @!#$.. what he does or has done doesnt bother me.. why should it bother you people? regardless if its facts its still a public attack against his character



If he didn't act the way he does publicly, those people in the public that witnessed his public character, wouldn't be publicly attacking his character. If he was an upstanding great guy and citizen on the forums and everyone liked him, but he was a jackarse in person, no one would publicly be attacking him.

And again, IT'S NOT A FARKING ATTACK, at least not by myself, or Art, and I do not believe Tim is personally ATTACKING him either.

Ugh ok seriously now I'm done... unless someone mentions my name again I'm done with this already



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 07, 2008 5:30 PM



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Monday, July 07, 2008 5:38 PM
Phil aka QBE wrote:

you people get to butt hurt over this @!#$.. what he does or has done doesnt bother me.. why should it bother you people? regardless if its facts its still a public attack against his character


the only people i see getting butthurt over this is you and matt.
if it doesnt bother you, then why are you even posting?


Phil aka QBE wrote:

yeah matt made some mistakes... but in all honesty.. who hasnt?


its not his mistakes. matt has ran his mouth for years. how his car was the best, the fastest, gods gift to the car world. he did it with the cav and now even more so with the cobalt. if he didnt run his mouth for years then he would not be in this race, this thread never would of been made, and you, nikki, dustin, art, scruf, and myself wouldnt be posting having this converstation. it was only a matter of time before someone called matt on the crap he has said over the years. if he cant or wont back these claims up, then his mouth should not be writing checks his ass cant cash



Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search