Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:15 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:Registered. Now im just debating on bringing the Drag Radials or not...

DO EEET

oh and dibs on dyno spot, money in hand....

1. Vincent Morris

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:47 AM
Ill be dynoing again this year, no nitrous this time lol. Last year I held up the line a bit getting my damn bottle filled.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:27 AM
I'll be doing a run for sure, can't pass it up for that cheap.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:47 AM
icemike89 wrote:Ill be dynoing again this year, no nitrous this time lol. Last year I held up the line a bit getting my damn bottle filled.

yeah....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:15 AM
Hahaha. Its a shame I didnt even get to realy use it either, oh well..it @!#$ the sc in the long run lol.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:13 AM
I can't wait. I'm ready to get out of town for a weekend. I won't be able to leave until after work on Friday. I get off at 5 (may try to get off earlier). The assistant manager already has that day off. Figures. The one day that I want to take off, someone else has it.

Guess I'll miss driving up with the rest of the KY crew. I'll have to go straight to the track. Good thing I have my room reserved on a credit card!
Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:56 AM
I need to get my butt moving and register!

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:20 PM
icemike89 wrote:Ill be dynoing again this year, no nitrous this time lol. Last year I held up the line a bit getting my damn bottle filled.

Hey it was both of us

But I'll make sure to come this year with my bottle already full.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:55 PM
so we have to put decals on our cars for a vendor in which we have no interest in to run in the non bracket class? wtf

you can count me in for the dyno though

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:57 PM

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:03 PM
its called sponsorship, when they're contributing as much as they are to this bash, it's a small sticker in the window, that you can peel off when you're done. Seems harmless considering we're talking about 100's of dollars of contribution to the event.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:08 PM
stickers....obviously decepicon

cant wait!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:13 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:so we have to put decals on our cars for a vendor in which we have no interest in to run in the non bracket class? wtf

you can count me in for the dyno though

If you're going to be a baby-back bitch there is always this option called staying home.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:19 PM
why dont you get a genesis and stay the @!#$ home since your so awesome

Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:34 PM
now kids. no fighting

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:44 PM
^ ef that, i wanna see rodimus man slap someone

Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:32 PM
I can deal with it, its only for a few hours, I have the razor blades

Thursday, April 23, 2009 5:39 PM
Cadwz24 wrote:^ ef that, i wanna see rodimus man slap someone

doesnt someone need to be a man in order to man slap someone??? lol

Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:04 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:I can deal with it, its only for a few hours, I have the razor blades

keep them away from your wrists....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, April 24, 2009 10:59 AM
Your crusing for a Tea bag there buddy

Friday, April 24, 2009 5:22 PM
i will bite this time

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, April 24, 2009 5:33 PM
homo

Saturday, April 25, 2009 10:56 AM
so they changed the end date from may 1st to june now? sweet i start my new job may 4th gives me more time to stack up some cash for this

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Saturday, April 25, 2009 11:29 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:homo

this coming from someone who puts his balls on other men

Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:48 PM
99redz24 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:homo

this coming from someone who puts his balls on other men

Sick Burn

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:52 PM
the last time i heard about someone doing that , the dude got the grit side of a DA sander while in grind mode

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search