Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 32 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, November 16, 2009 8:56 PM
Ill be there hopefully.

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, November 19, 2009 2:14 PM
dustin- it is 60 miles from me to 80, its like 20 for you guys.

and last year i picked paul up IN omaha!!!!

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:54 PM
hahaha nice. I still drove further from Maine last year ;P

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:08 PM
you might have me there, however... it was further last year for me. i believe when all was said and done it was a 17 hour trip, ONE WAY.

Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:22 PM
wait... why?!?! Where did you come from???

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, November 20, 2009 9:39 AM
i thought paul had the lonest drive last year?
i know he was like 40 miles further than me!haha

Friday, November 20, 2009 9:50 AM
This year I may be back down to the usual 5 hours.

That means one thing, we'll see.

Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:26 AM
why are we talkin about 2010 bash in the 2009 bash info? someone create a new thread already for discussion there.

my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged

Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:53 AM
Wooooot for '10

The 96 might be stock status tho....With the sleeper base bumpers .

Or I might just rock the bravada.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:29 PM
9 hours with no stops from here

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:26 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:why are we talkin about 2010 bash in the 2009 bash info? someone create a new thread already for discussion there.

where?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:44 PM
z yaaaa wrote:you might have me there, however... it was further last year for me. i believe when all was said and done it was a 17 hour trip, ONE WAY.

what the hell took so long ?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 5:46 AM
its 5 hours JUST across iowa!!! you know that.

add another 4 for illinois, another 4 for indiana and 2-3 for ohio. so i guess its more like 15-16 if you do not stop....

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 7:13 AM
I'm definetly comin this year mite actualy have the car done by then lol

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 3:47 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:
s1lver_N1p wrote:why are we talkin about 2010 bash in the 2009 bash info? someone create a new thread already for discussion there.

where?

Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:Thompson is 99% gonna be it. Just depending on my phone call to them

posted 11/11/09.

my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged

Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:06 AM
z yaaaa wrote:its 5 hours JUST across iowa!!! you know that.

add another 4 for illinois, another 4 for indiana and 2-3 for ohio. so i guess its more like 15-16 if you do not stop....

you're wrong brad lol.

It's 3.5 across illinois, and 2-2.5 across indiana tops. from my house, google is saying 13.5 hours to thompson. No more then 14.5 for you, assuming you drive to my house first

Sunday, November 29, 2009 4:21 AM
if the track is thompson then you should have the host hotel be at geneva on the its caled the lodge here

its right off of lake erie. its off of the strip. the strip is a nice car Cruise spot and easily accessible from us st rt 90

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Sunday, November 29, 2009 12:06 PM
I'm not reading all the way thru this thing to find out when and where. Update the damn site already!

Sunday, November 29, 2009 12:30 PM
Josh Csepegi (CUYOTE) wrote:if the track is thompson then you should have the host hotel be at geneva on the its caled the lodge here

its right off of lake erie. its off of the strip. the strip is a nice car Cruise spot and easily accessible from us st rt 90

when info is official, it goes on the site. Until then...site gets left alone everything is VERY TENTATIVE right now. Right put up a date/place that can change easily? Just causes confusion. When everything is set up...we'll update the site.

for now...its discussion and will be left at that

Monday, November 30, 2009 1:43 PM
Less than two hours for me.

Monday, November 30, 2009 10:07 PM
Btw, The bash has cruised Geneva-on-the-lake before. I stayed there with high rev, and we got revved on by some punks in their new bad ass V6 tiburon at the time lol. I'm not against the idea

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:50 AM
Geneva lodge is EXPENSIVE last time I checked, but it is really nice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:07 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:25 PM
expensive but worth it... huge parking lot, Eddie's grill, ect... would be sweet, but prob is a lil to expensive...

SuNnY-T kent.jpg
Thursday, December 03, 2009 9:23 PM
Ill be there! short drive from here near cleveland. My first bash! Woot!

Thursday, December 03, 2009 9:29 PM
who knows i might drop by be nice to meet some guys going from AR up there

cruZin in a pack > cruzin alone

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search