GP FEELER: 2.3 Oil Pump Pick-Up Relocation and New Style Pick-Up Adapter Blocks - Page 3 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GP FEELER: 2.3 Oil Pump Pick-Up Relocation and New Style Pick-Up Adapter Blocks
Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:57 PM
See, you're still doing it Vince. Nobody bitched that the mods were busy, it was merely an assumed question by Brad, he said maybe the mods are busy. Yet you insist on putting words in people's mouths or in their posts rather - where they never existed.

And then you still continue to sling insults.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

You need help dude.

Re: GP FEELER: 2.3 Oil Pump Pick-Up Relocation and New Style Pick-Up Adapter Blocks
Saturday, January 09, 2010 10:11 PM
Was easy enough to check the gp forum and see it. Was not hard to see. And my life is just fine no complex to worry about here. Simple looking would have showed it was up.

and actually napoleon was 5'6" im 5'11". so i have almost half a foot on his complex.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:04 AM

Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:09 AM
i was also expecting some type of notification. but it is ok. i should have looked harder, your right.

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:40 AM
Eh, my bad one that one - for some reason I thought you we're shorter than that. Maybe you just get photographed around really tall people?

I'll stop though now, that was a cool and collected reply.

Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:01 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Was easy enough to check the gp forum and see it. Was not hard to see. And my life is just fine no complex to worry about here. Simple looking would have showed it was up.

and actually napoleon was 5'6" im 5'11". so i have almost half a foot on his complex.

you're short, it's like bragging you're "almost" 6ft tall.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:13 AM
just reminding everyone that is on the list....

group purchase is up and going.

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:42 PM
This is pretty cool Brad. Good luck with the GP.

I have no signiture
Friday, March 04, 2011 5:44 PM
Is there anyway to still get some of these blocks?
Friday, March 04, 2011 7:05 PM
i have zero left and the machinist's supply is dwindling...

pm me, ill see what i can do.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:20 AM
Mine works great! Thanks Brad.

Can't go wrong with this new style pick up block, a 2.3 oil pump, and your stock 2.4 oil pan.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:23 AM
awesome. thanks a lot, man. always good to hear when something works out for someone just out its supposed to.

whats ur oil pressure at?

Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:24 PM
Actually just got back from cruising around.

At cold start its at 85 psi at idle. Bump the gas and it will peg the gauge out at 110psi. So i let it warm before i drive it.

But once it gets warm drops to about 10 psi at idle. Just did a few interstate wot pulls and didn't see it get higher than 35 psi....?

Had to of been 5-6k rpm. Its a glowshift gauge and sending unit. Cruisin at 80mph around 3k its at 30 psi. By GM its in spec for a 2.4

Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:39 AM
awesome, sounds good man.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 7:04 PM
brad, do you still have the picknup i sent you? and the block i purchased? i know i sent you my oil pump too.

Friday, January 25, 2013 6:45 PM
So does anyone have one of these oil pickup blocks available? I'm looking to find one.
Monday, January 28, 2013 7:47 AM
I sold the one I have. I do not think there are any others around.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, January 28, 2013 1:48 PM
give me about a month. ill find out if any are left and if any more can be had.

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:48 AM
I would be intrested in one too I was going to start the oil pump swap soon so this would be great
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:36 PM
Bumping this!

Who has been running this block and do we have any reviews on it?

About to do my engine build and I have a block in hand. Looking for feedback.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:55 PM
Also interested in one of these soon as the winter beater is roadworthy mines comin apart

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:52 AM
For circle track racing should I come up with some sort of baffle for the pan for the hard left turns 3/8 mile track. My 2.3 swap is complete I have a bit more welding to do to the pan just not sure if I should weld some sort of baffle plate in I'm using the original pickup out of the 2.3 any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated . Thanks John

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:13 AM
jay, not sure but i believe shawn mckenzie is running a relocation block. pretty sure jon d is as well but most just hoarded the blocks and kept them under wraps waiting for installation. even i have done this lol with some luck i too will be joining the ranks and get an engine built using a relocation block soon.

i'll txt you ray's number. he's the inventor of this setup and knows all about it. better you hear it directly from the horse's mouth that they've ran them in countless circle track cars with great results.

M45/OS crank/2.4 snout. It's nice to be injected but I love being blown!
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:16 AM
Any word on if he has more? Or if he can/will make more?

Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:42 AM
I'm interested in this as well.
Friday, June 07, 2013 12:28 AM
Yep, I've got the one MD had. Probably won't be getting to my build until atleast next summer, the way things are looking.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search