94 2.2 Fuel Mods - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
94 2.2 Fuel Mods
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:16 PM
On a 94' 2.2 I have heard there is some injectors without going aftermarket that can be used which have more pressure. I have searched and found that some Saturn injectors work but something has to be changed in the computer. I was wondering if there was anything else would fit that required no modifications to computers or such. I dont want this to be an obvious mod. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Re: 94 2.2 Fuel Mods
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:18 PM
Just to add something to that. I am running a stock fuel pump and regulator but I am planning to change that pretty soon.
Re: 94 2.2 Fuel Mods
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:16 PM
Mat, I'm the guy that found the Saturn injectors. That's the only thing I found in the US which gives more fuel, and it gives a lot more fuel. But if you're running N/A you can replace the stock pressure regulator with an adjustable one and turn the fuel pressure up. Or you can remove the stock regulator and try to find one from a later model engine, say a 3400 or an ecotec, which delivers pressure. Problem is, you'll be rich at low and mid rpm and you might even lose performance.

-->Slow
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search