LE5 Manifold worth it? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LE5 Manifold worth it?
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:06 AM
so i've search around this site and other sites and i can't get a straight answer. dose this mod make a noticeable difference in power on a stock eco with a short ram and exhaust bolt on's?
or do you have to add on injectors and a tune for it to do anything? so to keep it simple is it worth $100 or is there something else i can do for around the same?

Re: LE5 Manifold worth it?
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:22 AM
If you wanna see any sort of noticeable gain, you'll need bigger injectors (36# should do it) and a tune.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:50 PM
Honestly to get noticable gains from any mod you really need to do a good tune.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:37 PM
DSMskyline wrote:Honestly to get noticable gains from any mod you really need to do a good tune.

i can speak for this, had my 05 sunfire tuned with just an intake and wow, what a difrence it made
Friday, July 19, 2013 8:05 AM
can someone please post the link I'm having trouble finding the How To
Thanks

Monday, July 22, 2013 7:17 PM
Tune it. I got 22 whp with the mods I had at that time, not much. You won't need to get bigger injectors. I pushed 174 whp with 92% duty cycle on stock injectors, then de-tuned to 166 whp because of exhaust and header leaks. All on stock injectors. You will need bigger ones once you hit 175 whp plus, so I could have used them yeah but was not required is my point.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search