Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:09 AM
Here's the new and improved thread, PLEASE keep the crap out of here. This thread has been dedicated to Omaha and the surrounding area's people to talk in.

Back to the meet thats supposed to be happening on Saturday, Oct 13th. I think 3:00-4:00 would be a good meet up time, and since I don't know Omaha very well, I guess we'll have to meet back up at the Qwest Center again. (If that's fine with everybody?) I will be there weather permitting, but the 40% chance a rain went down to 10% yesterday, so I dont think it will be an issue.

People planning on attending:

1.) Brad Wheeler (z yaaaa)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:52 AM

Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:10 AM
wish I could make it.....won't be done with my old job yet. You guys meet up every month?

Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:36 AM
People planning on attending:
1 Brad Wheeler (z yaaaa)
2 Wade Jarvis

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:37 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:You guys meet up every month?

acctually, no.. lol its kind of a weird story as to why were having another meet. at the one last month jeremiah's (ss cavalier) fuel pump went out and it put a hamper on our well.. if you could call them plans for the evening, BUT thats ok we still had a good time and got to hang out. it sucked for him though, but he's got her runnin and back together and im hoping to see him there this time as well.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:09 PM
we should do an every month thing....but without calling it a club. the title causes drama lol

Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:03 PM
So are we going to meet at that park. That will not be a problem as long as we know the name of it so we can mapquest directions to it from Brads home. I don't think the quest center is a good idea and the park should make for better pics.

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:01 AM
^^^ lake manawa?? hmmm... idk how to get there, but i doubt its that hard.

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:56 AM
not to jack your thread but you all could have a monthly meeting, without calling it a club! We do it here in the STL its not so much of a club but a group of friends with the same interests meeting up talking and having some dinner. The gateway J-Body members dont charge dues or anything and just consider themselves a part of a bigger organization. just my $.02.

Tom

Friday, October 12, 2007 8:31 AM
i dont understand.. at what point did anybody say we were trying to get a club together? it's a bunch of j-body people getting together every once n awhile, there's no need for a 'club'

Friday, October 12, 2007 10:20 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:we should do an every month thing....but without calling it a club. the title causes drama lol

Friday, October 12, 2007 10:29 AM
Tommorow afternoon may not work for me I need to get a wheel stud changed out by next weekend and with my new hours don't get much of chance to do stuff like that during the week.

Next weekend at Lincoln Air Park there is going to be a Solo II event put on my the NRSCCA. It will be my first time as eventmaster as well which means I will be running the show all day.

It is $30 entry for non-SCCA members and $20 for members. We plan on selling food as well during the event and it should be a good time if any of you want to try dodging cones in a parking lot.

||Click to visit my Cardomain page|Nebraska Region SCCA||

Friday, October 12, 2007 12:44 PM
thats ok tommy, i dont think anybody can make it anyways, paul cant afford the gas and my plates are expired jeremiah is going to install his new s/c pulley and heat exchanger tomarrow and doesnt think he can make it either.

wade's car has like less than 100 miles on it and hopefully its going to make it here, i dont see any reason why it wont, but anything can happen.

so, if anybody is up for hanging out in sioux city tonight with us, your all more than welcome. its for sure going to be me, paul and wade.

Friday, October 12, 2007 2:26 PM
Ill be there. I guess it will just be the three of us cant wait to see the car wade.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:48 AM
I might still swing by on my way home.

Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:17 AM
Diggin the mini s/c wade!! Just playin, thats one helluva good lookin motor. Hope we could do this on a NICE weekend. I believe this is probably one of the worst weekends of the year.... other than the fuel pump weekend.
Monday, October 15, 2007 9:19 AM
Well mini sc would be about right. They use an m45 on the mini coopers. Me and you should race sometime. Looks like you are already a few steps ahead of me. If you got that smaller pulley on you might just leave me looking at your tailights.

Monday, October 15, 2007 10:39 AM
Wade Jarvis wrote:Well mini sc would be about right. They use an m45 on the mini coopers. Me and you should race sometime. Looks like you are already a few steps ahead of me. If you got that smaller pulley on you might just leave me looking at your tailights.

idk bout that, i think it would be a fairly decent race though.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:23 AM
Hey an Omaha thread that is not locked!!!!!!!!!

So anyway this weekend will be pretty crazy for me Blue October Friday night at the MAC, setup for the autocross on Saturday, and autocross on Sunday.

Oh and I have to take the dog to a vet appointment, get my new tach cluster in the neon, and get the wheel stud changed on my cav still.

Not to mention pack for the weekend (staying in Lincoln Saturday night), get both my cars and (maybe) the trailer down to the airport by Sunday.

||Click to visit my Cardomain page|Nebraska Region SCCA||
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:07 PM
Anybody been to the junkyards lately? Seen any balts? I finally got the headlights done and sealed so I get no moisture.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:36 PM
lol no but i work for hertz and could pry swap one out for a good one for you

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:17 PM
Im in WY so i wish i could make it. i guess you can just photo chop me in there lol that always wrks lol

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:02 PM
I got mad because on the Cobalt forums there was a guy selling his stock SS Side Skirts in black (My Color) for $50!!!!. I was like DIBS! I will pay the shipping. Some guy says he was willing to drive down Immediately to buy them.... then puts them on his sedan.

I'm in search of SS parts. I'm not gunna badge it an SS obviously, but I like the kit they come with.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:06 AM
tail lights would most likely be seen with binoculars. I did the 3.0 pulley and heat exhchanger. She screams pretty well now. From rolls, lightly modded evos and stis should be no problem anymore.
Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:26 PM
dood, it sucks you cant modify your tune with hp tuners... if you could i bet theres at least 15whp lurking in the shadows for you.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:43 PM
You talking about me? Trust me, if there was tuning... there would be more than 15hp.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search