Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 250 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:30 AM
Yeah that's just a cobalt that is close to the color that I want. That is the red sport tint so it has no mettalic in it versus the Lotus pictured above that is all shiny

Saturday, May 05, 2012 6:46 PM
Bump...

I bought a house.

16117 Willow Street
Omaha, NE 68136

It's kinda small, but should work out okay. Big yard. 2 car garage. I'm thrilled. Now the crappy part of having to disclose all my financial information to the bank after they said we could buy the house.

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 9:23 AM
Congrats steve!, im going to sell mine and and save up money for my dream house

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 12, 2012 9:45 AM
Hey zyaaaa, speaking of selling...
I am getting rid of my HO cams you modded with the hex drive. I never did use them. :-(
Know anybody that might be interested?

ZZZZZZZ
Sunday, May 13, 2012 7:36 PM
What's new In the J-Body world? It's been awhile..

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches
Monday, May 14, 2012 8:14 PM
Seems like the crowd faded out. I check the forums everyday at work and they don't move much.

Monday, May 14, 2012 8:38 PM
I miss the older days, kinda miss my GT, stupid mistake selling that, really thinking about buying another J so I can rebuild the motor in my truck for the turbo its getting, that and the motor has 241k miles on it lol...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:36 AM
So depending on when my car is done we should all have a meet or something again, if you guys don't mind a B-Body with a group of J-Body's lol...

Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:44 AM
this is really @!#$ sad, I just read all 250 pages of this to catch up for what I've missed, alot had changed, lost alot of ppl, and it made me fell retarded for selling the Sunfire.... I'm going out later today to look for a 5spd cavi, I hope I can find one lol...

Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:33 PM
1996 Sunfire, 2.2/auto (the @!#$ty parts) with only 130k miles

I got them talked down to $2000 Cash, should I keep looking or go for it?

Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:39 PM
Mr. McD -
If it were me, I'd walk away. I bought my immaculate 98 Z24 for $2200, in 2004. I blew the transmission in my 97 rallysport (2.2 auto, craptastic performance) and my buddy needed a down payment for his new car, so I got a deal, but downgrading trim levels sucks. Bad. It won't be your old GT by a stretch. Shop around, you can probly get a 5speed ecotech coupe for less than 3k. But thats if it were me.

"If I were you then you'd be me and I'd use your body to get to the top... You can't stop me no matter who you are!"
-Ace Ventura

ZZZZZZZ

Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:54 AM
spacemason wrote:Mr. McD -
If it were me, I'd walk away. I bought my immaculate 98 Z24 for $2200, in 2004. I blew the transmission in my 97 rallysport (2.2 auto, craptastic performance) and my buddy needed a down payment for his new car, so I got a deal, but downgrading trim levels sucks. Bad. It won't be your old GT by a stretch. Shop around, you can probly get a 5speed ecotech coupe for less than 3k. But thats if it were me.

"If I were you then you'd be me and I'd use your body to get to the top... You can't stop me no matter who you are!"
-Ace Ventura

True, I thought that also lol, plus I'm not sure if I want another Fire, I found a cavalier for cheap but needs some body work, I wouldn't mind doing that... Called the local bone yard today and I can get a 64k mile LD9 with 5spd trans ( hoping the @!#$ is still good..) for 450 bucks...

Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:22 PM
Might be more than you wanted to spend, but holy cow does this have low miles...

2003 Cavalier LS

Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:27 PM
definitely steer from that sunfire man. there's better cars out there.

although im am anti-ecotec id say if you can swing it get a new ls sport.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:30 PM
Ugh, very low miles, and that thing is CLEAN.. Not that bad in price either.. But I'm about 1800 away from what she wants in what I have saved lol

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:34 PM
Found a 01 Cav, has hail damage on the hood and needs some minor body work, 500 bucks, looking at it later this week

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:41 PM
Not sure if it's just me not looking hard enough, but I can find anything for this LN2, might just have to drive it till winter and swap a LD9 into it or something...

Friday, May 25, 2012 4:32 PM
Not trying to whore this page but what happen to the .org? Or this thread? Is it dieing?

Saturday, May 26, 2012 9:03 AM
lol JBO has been dying/dead for a long time, unfortunately.

go ahead and do another stroka for it!

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:38 AM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:lol JBO has been dying/dead for a long time, unfortunately.

go ahead and do another stroka for it!

That might come later ; ), right now I'm trying to clean it up a Lil, went to the junk yard and got two mirrors and a door panel piece, should change the look alot lol, for the better, going back in a few weeks to get a hood and trunk lid...

Sunday, May 27, 2012 7:03 PM
Had the time to clean up the car this weekend... What should be next for the car?

And watch your neck on this one...

Monday, May 28, 2012 6:43 AM
Nice car steve, btw the deal went sour, kid back out of the deal, SO I'm goin to put the money into my Impala and get that finished, then prob work on my 1/2 ton... Then worry about a J

Friday, June 15, 2012 10:17 AM
So we got a verbal approval that the loan went through on the house...

Then we got a phone call from the Mortgage Loan Processor asking us for more documentation...

Great.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:13 AM
good god i wanna see this thing up close.... im loving it LOL

almost got my silver cav going. should be on the road within in a few weeks.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Thursday, June 21, 2012 7:37 PM
If that was in reference to my car , Thank you. You should see Corey's car too now. I gave him my coilovers.

Tearing it up in omaha .

My house got approved, got the keys this morning. I am laying the epoxy garage floor tomorrow and then we are painting it silver and white with a red pin stripe seperating the two colors. I also have a soft water filter for the garden hose so no more hard water spots.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search