Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!! - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:47 PM
Azn hahaha yeah i doubt that it would like it, nor do i think ur butt would like it either hahaha, you would be getting out walking like ur on a horse hahahaha

Ok update list!!
FOLLOWING PARTS SOLD/SPOKEN FOR
Transmission/Top/Top Motors/Misc Interior/Motor mounts=Myself
Powerwindow motors=Trash cant sell they dont work right
Trunk lid and tail lights=JUCNBST
Rear Interior Panels: AZNCAVI
Front Seat Belt Buckles (If correct size)= Nate (The Nasty One)
Complete Front Light Harness Both Sides=Ineverflow

So if anyone else wants anything, keep this list going so I know what im removing!! Thanks again guys!!

Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:01 PM
what color is your parts vert?

Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:02 PM
azncav wrote:what color is your parts vert?

Ironically white lol

Monday, June 07, 2010 5:07 AM
Nothing new??? Im sure someone out there needs something off this car!! Lol.

Monday, June 07, 2010 11:09 PM
i need a new drivers door but i need it in red lol ..

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:05 PM
Lol, well, you could always just paint it!! But i think the shipping would be hella expensive from chicago to cali lol

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:51 PM
Also guys, dont forget the engine may have a rod knock but the heads ac system, alternator, radiator, ac compressor, condensor, and the coil cover are still good. I also have the air box inside the car, and interior parts from the dash still in there and in good condition, the radio only tape tho, air bags, shocks, struts, brake stuff (calipers, and ect) wheel bearings, and whatever else you can think of, on the car. This is a COMPLETE CAR!! Need a hood, i got it, need some headlight assemblies i got them, corner lights i got them, doors, fenders, door glass, or even the two rear windows on the convertible i got them, hell need a door, i got it, and ill even be nice to make another key so both doors have working locks. Whatever you need i have it on this car. It is a convertible so keep that inmind, as i have been told some interior parts are diffrent. Also, someone have some stuff your willing to trade, then let know, I will trade alot for a nice aftermarket hood, wheels, and some suspension parts. Anything other then that, make a offer, and ill consider them. Nothing will not be considered. So come on guys. Let me know, Im selling things off this car stupid cheap!!!!!!! Wont find anything cheaper then this.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:10 AM
wouldnt mind all the lights in front either. minus the frosted corners bumper lights. and also the rear window with the attached curtain unless its called for.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:51 AM
I can do the headlights for 30 for the set. The top and all parts are called for by me since there going on the girlys car. Let me know if that works. If so then there sold. But just to be safe, ill take some pics of them to make sure there what u want since i know there 11 years old. But there are no cracks or anything of the such. But ill take pics to be on the safe side when i get back.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:39 PM
cool ...

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:43 PM
Ok update list!!
FOLLOWING PARTS SOLD/SPOKEN FOR
Front HeadLight Housings (Maybe)=AZNCAVI

Any new orders?????

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:02 PM
oh how about the fog lights?

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:45 PM
fogs are painted over so thos are useless pls im going to be useing the bumper and stuff on my girls car. Im going to attempt to clean them up but thats prolly not gonna work.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:46 PM
i really just need the bracket i think . lol

Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:00 PM
Well, i wouldnt mind selling them, but since im putting the Z bumpers on my girls car, im going to keep the fog lights for her, so sorry abt that man. Actually if need be since i run a parts store, i have mad hookups on body parts and such if you want i can find out how much they are new for the housings and let ya know.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:09 PM
sweet... i can use a new set mabe. i tried cutting my stock fogs to fit the IF front.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:40 PM
Ill call them tmo and see what the price is and let you know. They are brand new Oem aftermarket but i have bought alot of parts from them for my cars and truck and there great and they fit perfectly.

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:08 AM
went to pick n pull today and saw a 96 ls droptop. whtie on white on white. the top was pretty good as was the rear window.

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:14 AM
Hahaha you should go and take those seats lol. Could prolly make some good money on them too here!!

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:47 AM
seats were worn.. otherwise i would have bought them for my vert lol. mite go back this weekend for the window. ill just dye the white to black.

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:51 AM
Damn yeah those seats are hard to keep nice. but good luck on the top. Idk abt diying the top but hey even the white on red looks pretty good,

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:52 AM

also going to go back for the seals.

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:55 AM
damn you lol

Monday, June 14, 2010 6:57 PM
UPDATE!!!!

Going to be working on the girls car this weekend since my buddy works days and i work afternoons, our schedule doesnt give us time to work on her car till the weekend. But if everything goes well, and her car runs good, and whatnot, I should have the parts car at my house on the 26th (the trip broke me so i gotta wait till i get paid again to rent a trailer to pull it to my house unless someone has a mad hookup and can transport it for cheap) so thats the plan so far. My buddie put the engine together for me (new crank, new bearings, new gaskets and so on) and said everything looked and felt good going back together so everything looks good so far. With that said, were going to be putting her car together and hopefully have it running by saturday night. So thats where I stand on everything. Dont think i have forgotton about anyone but i just got into town yesterday and the jet lag is still kicking my butt and didnt do anything on her car last night at all. But as soon as I start pulling parts (all of the parts that have been spoken for will be removed 1st and everyone will get a PM from me with the final details so we can finish the transaction) everyone will be notified. If anyone doesnt want what they are listed for, please let me know asap so i can take ur name off the list, and move on, ok! Thanks guys!!!

This is the list so far

Front HeadLight Housings (Maybe)=AZNCAVI

Monday, June 14, 2010 9:53 PM
if anyone didnt claim the rear seat belts ... i would like those. the one at my local yard are trash. to much mildew.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search