Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!! - Page 5 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:26 PM
Well i want those eyelids, just not right now lol, i cant afford anything, thats why im hoping i start selling some of these parts soon so i can make a little extra money. But the bumper i can pass on, i got a major hookup from a parts company here for body parts, and those stock 95-99 fog lights were like 23 or 24 a piece my price, so i know i can get the bumper brand new for like 75 to 100. But i dont need it since i have the parts cars bumpers lol. If you figure houw much you want for those eyelids, let me know. Shipping on those cant be crazy, since they weigh nothing lol. Oh and i havent forgotton abt your belts i just havent gotton them out the car yet. Im prolly gonna work on the top tonight a little bit and see if i can start taking that off. Tonight should be fun, too bad i didnt have some freinds and beer to go along with it lol.

Re: Ding Ding Ding I have parts car that im going to sell stuff off of cheap!!!!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:31 PM
haha those eyelids are long gone... but someone was selling me some for 60 shipped ill search. PM this guy http://www.j-body.org/members/97cavie/

Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:01 AM
I can hold off for now. But ill pm him and see if there still avalible lol. Also, Azncavi pm me your address bc im abt ready to get those belts out. There in good shape actually and i was surprised on how good they looked. I was also working on the car tonight, and i literally have about another hour or maybe 2 before the top is ready to come off. I just have to grab a staple remover to pull the staples out of the tack strip, and drill the 4 rivets out on each side, and unbolt the complete motor assembly with mechanism then boom, just lift her off lol. Im soo happy, bc then this thing will be gone, and i can have my garage back lol.

Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:30 AM
Ok, for anyone who still wants parts, POST UP NOW!!! If your mind has changed please let me know, so i dont waste my time pulling parts that are not going to be sold. Im almost done with it since i dont any longer need the transmission. For everyone that has gotten ahold of me, Azncavi, and Jucnbst and 98zvert all are in the good, anyone else needs to get ahold of me either with PM or post it up on here, If i dont hear from anyone by then abt the other parts, im probably going to be giving the car to the junker this weekend, and the parts will be gone. So its imperative you let me know. Thanks again guys!!

Friday, July 02, 2010 11:03 PM
98zvert, pm sent with shipping quote, let me know!!

Friday, July 09, 2010 8:40 PM
Ok, update!! Azncavi, im working on your belts. There a PITA bc the bolt on the floor board is rusted in there, so i sprayed the bolt down with rust bust, and let it soak over night, im hoping by the end of this weekend ill have them out, and have a shipping quote for you.

Aderro89 I havent forgotton about you, Im still working my way towards the front of the car. Havent touched the engine yet, and ill let you know as soon as i get it off.

98zvert, Waiting for payment, mirriors are boxed and ready to go, just waiting on you buddy. Let me know whats going on.

Nate (The Nasty One), I havent forgot about you either. Ill have a measurement on those buckles by the end of the weekend. Then you can let me know what you wanna do.

Other then that, JUCNBST your quarters are off, ready for ya, just let me know if you wanna pick them up, or if ya wanna meet up again, and ill give them to ya.

Thanks guys!!! And let me know right away if anything has changed, and you dont want the parts so I can take your name off the list!!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:51 PM
sorry i havent checked back on this for a while sorry about that. i still want the ac compressor and clutch. i bought a carbon fiber hood for my car so i wont be needing that one. thanks though. umm just pm me when we can set something up so i can get those parts from you. thanks sorry about the no response.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:33 PM
im still in

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:43 PM
Ok azncavi ur belts should be off tonight after work and ill get the shipping quote tmo, aderro89 ur compressor should also be off tonight, ill keep u posted on that. My dad is stressing to get this outta our garage adapter since I got my girls top on last night now he wants it gone so I'll get the stuff off either tonight or tmo mourning. Also aderro keep on,mind this used so if its squeals or makes noise ill tell ya and u let me know if u want it still or not.

On a side note, this is driving me nuts. I Rlly hate when ppl pm me ask for stuff then when I reply they never reply back. If u don't want it just say so, not a big deal. Oh well. Turns out the interior dried up perfectly so I'm going to put that in my girls car, and I got both door panels as well as ALL the dash stuff including the air bags, cluster , radio,and I'm even thinking abt keeping one of the wheels that bass good tire on it as a spare lol. Sorry guys I needed to rant a little bit. I just don't know what would be any easier, I have not made a dime off this car and I wasn't trying to. I would have been more happier with old parts for my car that I could install but oh well. Lol

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 3:59 PM
im just forgetful ! lol

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:44 PM
azncav wrote:im just forgetful ! lol

Lol, that wasnt ment towards you. Some ppl have gone and pm'd me about parts wanting to trade and @!#$ like that, and then when i say sure when do you wanna come by and get it, i never hear a response. Its just annoying. I go and pull the parts off, thinking i have a taker, then nothing. I even posted up on a thread of theirs and nothing. Not even a Hey I didnt need them after all. It just drives me nuts. You, Aderro89, Jucinbst, and 98zvert are the only ones really that have followed through with still wanting the stuff. Just a couple of people that have said "hey will you take this that i have for trade for that??" and ive told them sure, lets do it, and this was over a month ago, and when i finally got the car, and started ripping it apart, i pm'd them, and I still havent heard anything from them. But oh well. if they wanna go and pay for stuff at a junk yard and over pay, instead of either trading something (which i would rather do in all honesty) or get it really cheap, fine. No skin off my ass. I know that one guy wanted the interior, and I thought the water would have damaged them badly, but now there dried, need to be shampoo'ed, but no mold no smell, nothing, and are great with no rips, or burn holes from smokes, and they wanted to trade me something for the interior. I said hey sure, but now i cant get ahold of them. Oh well, idc anymore. If no one wants them, ill keep them for myself, and use them in my girls car. But like I said, Azn im sorry if you thought that was for you, but its not man. Even tho we never met outside these forums and your E-Stalking me on other posts JKN lol, I think ur a cool ass guy, and always talk about your car when my girl asks what were doing to her car lol. But urs and Aderro89's stuff should be off tonight. I just gotta fight with the bottom bolt for ur belts a little bit since there rusted to the floor board. Other then that, there off already. Oh, did u want the clasps for the belts too, or no, bc those will be a bitch to get off too but if you want them im sure i can get them off.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:22 PM
ok sounds good. are you busy tomorrow morning or friday morning? cuz i can pick up then or if not ill have to do it sometime next week cuz im leaving for wisconsin for this weekend. and i wont be back until monday

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:34 PM
oh i know... im stating the truth for me.. lol

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:03 PM
aderro89 wrote:ok sounds good. are you busy tomorrow morning or friday morning? cuz i can pick up then or if not ill have to do it sometime next week cuz im leaving for wisconsin for this weekend. and i wont be back until monday

Actually, if you want to pick it up tmo, it should not be a problem. Ill PM you with my address. Is noon okay?? This way ill be up already, and all you gotta do is swing through pick up the part and done!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:46 PM
UPDATE!!!!

Azncavi, your belts and buckles and center blet is out of the car, in a box, i just didint get a chance to go today to get it quoted for shipping, that will be done tmo for sure.

Aderro89, your compressor is out, and sitting on the car, waiting for you to swing through tmo, call me and make sure im hope before you leave, or text me (since i dont usually answer calls from numbers i dont know) bc i have some running around to do.

Juicnbst: Fenders are out and ready tell me a day or night and time, or if you wanna swing though let me know, we can arrange that too.

THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET ANYTHING OFF THE CAR!!! IT WILL BE GONE TMO!!!!!!! So if anyone wants anything else off the car, let me know. Unless someone wants to come and take the car, you can take it for 50 bucks, the rest of it, it still has the door glass and the rear side windows for the verts in it, all the suspension, and a good trans. And good parts on the engine itself, but the engine spun a rod bearing so thats prolly useless. If you want it, it does not come with a title, only a bill of sale, with a copy of the bill of sale that was given to me. Let me know!! Last call guys!!!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:28 PM
Well guys. The car is GONE! LOL. Azncavi, I kept forgetting to get your shipping quote. I should have that for you tmo, gotta be up early to run around a little bit so hopefully i can get that taken care of.

98ZVert: Whats going on? Mirriors are still waiting for your payment. Keep me posted.

Aderro89 (Tony): Thanks again buddy, enjoy the compressor, and the strut tower bar.

To everyone who has parts out, and is waiting on me, thanks! To those who havent paid, please let me know when I can expect it so this way i get it ready. Since the car is gone, Im not going to be up till weee hours of the mourning. I still have the COMPLETE interior, dash pad, both Z24 bumpers White, Headlight assemblies in great condition, dash/radio front cover, complete center console. I also have the COMPLETE rear window assemblies behind the front door windows for both sides. If I dont sell this stuff, then im going to just keep it, and get install most of it into my girls car to make hers look like a Z. Im also up for trades still, so all offers will be considered! If not, thanks guys!!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:39 PM
no problem. thank you for the parts. and ill let you know when i get the bumpers off. im not sure when this is going to happen but when i do you will be the first to know.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:55 PM
aderro89 wrote:no problem. thank you for the parts. and ill let you know when i get the bumpers off. im not sure when this is going to happen but when i do you will be the first to know.

Not a problem man. Also, if you need help with the kit install, let me know, If you look in my profile, you will see my yellow car, and i literally did 99.9% of the work myself, including the install of the body kit, only thing i didnt do was the paint itself. So let me know! We could make a day out of it, and get some beers, and such lol.

Monday, July 19, 2010 10:13 PM
for sure sounds good. plus ever since i heard you say front end swap i have been wanting to do a 2000-2002 front end swap. and i actually have a few questions about it but i figure ill keep that off your fs thread. ill pm you more about it

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:03 PM
Figures, i'm too late. I was looking for a new top latch and rod assembly. The weld on mine broke and I can't secure the top down. You don't happen to have a spare do you? or know where I can find one in the Chicago area?
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:14 PM
Actually I do, and I'm going to try and get over there tmo to get a few things ill let bu know the price when I ask tmo. But I will say this, there a PITA to remove bc the bolts usually strip out bc I tries to get the one out the parts car and several bolts stripped out, so keep that in mind. And if ci get out there tmo ill find out the price and let u know. Also idk the name of the yard so that's why on not saying it, but vil get u details tmo.

Saturday, September 04, 2010 12:34 AM
hey if you still have this car parting out i need if you still have the front side marker lens for both sides and a hood and the door panels

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 12:31 AM
I have the marker lights, and the door panels. I dont have a stock hood, but I do have a aftermarket hood for a cavalier that I cant use, and my girl dont want it. If your interested let me know. If you want the panels and marker lights I can do those for 45 for all. If your interested in the hood, LMK. Its mint, and comes with Sparco Hood pins. I can do everything with the hood 100. I paid 80 for the hood And I had to drive out to Northeastern Indiana to get it. It your interested LMK. Oh, its a Soundspeed Type 2 hood (dual snorkal) .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search