Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Sunday, August 01, 2010 4:37 PM
1. Cheesecake bringing some chips and something else if something is needed later on
2. Mike Aka Sneezy Hotdogs, Buns, Grille, 24 case soda
3.Jucnbst, maybe beer brats or burgers, and the fenders thing works for me Sneezy
4. macktruck84 - Whatever else is needed and/or a cooler
5. Travis aka Blackbirdracing- coming late...
6. Bleco-I will be there, I am bringing 10 oompa loompas..lol..I'll figure it out closer to the date.
7.Schnupper/friend- Will bring some pop/cooler and whatever else we need!

Monday, August 02, 2010 9:08 AM
1. Cheesecake bringing some chips and something else if something is needed later on
3.Jucnbst, maybe beer brats or burgers, and the fenders thing works for me Sneezy
6. Bleco-I will be there, I am bringing 10 oompa loompas..lol..I'll figure it out closer to the date.
8.aderro89- couple different packs of soda. anything else just let me know

Monday, August 02, 2010 5:26 PM
I don't usually work Saturdays, so maybe I'll attend.

I have no signiture
Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:45 AM
8.aderro89- couple different packs of soda. anything else just let me know
9. David- chips, soda, whatever else we need

Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:33 AM
Anyone gong have a near stockish Eco?

The other day I found I still have some brand new upgraded Eco ignition spark boot springs.... I'll sell them to the highest bidder.

Just kidding, free to a good home if I show up.

Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:29 PM
im going and i have a stock eco, those would be appreciated lol

David

Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:59 PM
we should do a mod meet...

Who wants to help me install my MSD ignition?

Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:49 PM
Well that would be cool, if it were by someones house. But at the preserve might not work, but ill look at it with ya. Maybe we can get it in there lol.

Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:19 PM
I know I can bring a small converter for a drop light and extension cord I use at work, plus maybe some hand tools if needed.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:56 PM
Well if anything, I dont live far from Schaumburg, and I have a box full of tools and such here, if anything, after the meet, if anyone wants to come over, then we can have a few more beers, and work on the car. Just a idea... But I will say this, I dont have a driveway or anything, so it is all street parking, but I have a garage, so we can put his car in there. And a few cars in the alley isnt a problem. If you want too Mack, and Blackbird, the offer stands. Oh and for whoever else that wants to hang out some more after the meet. I live about 30 mins away from Schaumburg.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:58 PM

Friday, August 06, 2010 11:28 AM
I would def be interested in helping you guys out if i didnt have anything going on in the nighttime.....unfortionately i do

David

Monday, August 09, 2010 3:09 PM
Lol, David, its all good man. Im not even sure whats gonna happen afterwards. Im still trying to figure out who all is gonna be there besides the people who put there name on the list. Either way, its gonna be fun. Always is. Also, im gonna see (im not too sure tho) if my girlfriends family has one of those big covers. I cant think of the name but its like a portable awning. If not anyone have one they maybe willing to bring, this way we have some sort of shade incase we cant get too good of a spot?? Thanks again guys.

Monday, August 09, 2010 3:40 PM
I can bring my two tent/pavillion things that I use for my R/C races, they work great for shade.

David

Monday, August 09, 2010 7:11 PM
I'm just plying on the whole MSD thing...

I'll probably have it done by then.

Monday, August 09, 2010 7:13 PM
Okay, I definitely have one friend coming with me and may have one or two or more from work.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, August 09, 2010 7:19 PM
David Fairhurst wrote:I can bring my two tent/pavillion things that I use for my R/C races, they work great for shade.

David

Thats exactly what I was talking about, That would be great. Im still gonna talk to my girl and see if she has that too. The more the better since if its anything like it has been the last couple days, it will be nice to sit somewhere where the sun isnt beating down ontop of us.

Blackbird, My offer to bring it to my house with some of the guys from the meet, and work on it there still stands. If you have it in by then cool, if not, then LMK.

Mack, thats great! Like I said this is the first time ive ever organized a meet, so Im pretty excited about it. So far it looks to be good and have a good amount of people. Im hopeing this goes down in the books

Monday, August 09, 2010 8:24 PM
I have a EZUP i can bring...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 6:50 AM
Hey ezup cheesecake!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:45 AM
Hmmmm that weekend....

Depot Days Carshow, 500+ cars....
World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova......
Or A meet in Chicago.......

lol its either 1 or 2 sorry!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:23 PM
im going with a maybe on this one, it wouldnt be such a bad trip if i werent already at college by the 23rd but ill be in carbondale at SIUC

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:32 AM
Sweet. Yeah man, hope to see you there, and BuiltNBoosted, its all good man. At least you considered it

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:26 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:im going with a maybe on this one, it wouldnt be such a bad trip if i werent already at college by the 23rd but ill be in carbondale at SIUC

Forget the name of it but they have one of the bast strip clubs I've ever been to out there. They have a clear shower where 2 strippers have fun with the shower head, they MAKE YOU touch even for $1, they have bed dances and half the strippers there are college students. Good times.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:46 PM
I drive a silver car wrote:
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:im going with a maybe on this one, it wouldnt be such a bad trip if i werent already at college by the 23rd but ill be in carbondale at SIUC

Forget the name of it but they have one of the bast strip clubs I've ever been to out there. They have a clear shower where 2 strippers have fun with the shower head, they MAKE YOU touch even for $1, they have bed dances and half the strippers there are college students. Good times.

Hmmm, caravan to the boobie bar after????? LOL

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:50 PM
hahaha yes there are many strip clubs down there

come on down boys

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:48 PM
Lol, As much as I would love too, after the meet, im gonna be pretty much broke hahah. But Ill keep this in mind, maybe have the 1st ever Jbody Boobs Bar and Beer meet. Oh wait, inst that the bash?? LMAO JKN!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search