few parts for sale - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: few parts for sale
Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:25 PM
lol, never looked up your addy bro. i was hoping you were gonna bring the cav out to the quad's with you. next time i'm out that way i'll pm u!

Saturday, January 08, 2011 8:17 PM
my cavalier does not do winters.

Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:56 AM
wish i could say the same. unfortunately it's my pig of a work van that doesn't do winter's. that thing is useless in the snow and ice. i need a truck with 4wd so bad

Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:54 AM
Btw blackbird I still have that ls sport spoiler you wanted a while back. No one is interested in it so if you want it at some point just lemme know. I wish I had another car for winter. At school my car is always garaged but since Ive been home its always been outside. Not to mention since Ive been back my right rear quarter panel got side swiped and I bent one of my rims.......stupid Illinois roads.

Dave

Monday, January 24, 2011 5:01 PM
1.) rk sport underdrive crank pulley with serpentine belt. i was told they both have about 20k on them.
2.) tsudo header. header is in good condition along with the flex section of the dp. where the dp would meet the stock converter is cut short. v-band clamp is simple fix
3.)performance curve high flow cat converter 2.5". brand new
4.) carbon fiber bowtie it's still on my trunk but it's in great condition.this bowtie fits in the footprint on the front grill of a 03-05 cavalier. buyer will need to put new 3m tape on it.
5.) jeffie's rear hub spacer's they're the 3/8" one's. currently they're pending, but i'll post up as soon as i can if they sell or not. brand new.
6.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
7.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.
8.) carbon fiber coil pack cover-in blue writing it say Ecotec 2.2 liter. buyer will need new 3m tape backing.
9.)00-02 lss rear lip-few small scratches but overall great condition. silver in color. all the tabs are there, i'm not sure about the clips i'd have to look for those.

shoot me an offer people, i'm really just looking to get rid of this stuff, i know i'm not gonna get rich on it, that doesn't mean lowball me but any serious offer will be considered. paypal only.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:44 PM

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:00 PM
blucavvy wrote:

btw the k brace and lower engine mount are already sold in the pic with the muffler. that was just the last pic i had of the muffler.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:00 PM
underdrive crank pulley, tsudo header, and the z24r 180 sideskirt's are all going to mr. thompson
1.)performance curve high flow cat converter 2.5". brand new
2.) carbon fiber bowtie it's still on my trunk but it's in great condition.this bowtie fits in the footprint on the front grill of a 03-05 cavalier. buyer will need to put new 3m tape on it.
3.) jeffie's rear hub spacer's they're the 3/8" one's. currently they're pending, but i'll post up as soon as i can if they sell or not. brand new.
4.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
5.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.
6.) carbon fiber coil pack cover-in blue writing it say Ecotec 2.2 liter. buyer will need new 3m tape backing.
7.)00-02 lls rear lip-few small scratches overall great condition though. all the tabs are there, but i'm not sure about the clips, i'll have to look for those.

shoot me an offer people, i'm really just looking to get rid of this stuff, i know i'm not gonna get rich on it, that doesn't mean lowball me but any serious offer will be considered. paypal only.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:10 AM
C/f parts r sold

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:28 AM
hub spacers sold.

2.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
3.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.
4.)00-02 lls rear lip-few small scratches overall great condition though. all the tabs are there, but i'm not sure about the clips, i'll have to look for those.

hub spacers sold.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 8:55 AM
bump bitches

Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:13 PM
Hmmm I would be interested in the super turbo muffler and the cat come springtime probably. I just have to wait and see if I end up with another cavalier since mine got totaled.

Dave

Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:45 PM
just let me know buddy. the cat's universal though don't need a cavalier to buy it.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:53 PM
Haha I know I dont need a cavalier to use the cat. Ill probably end up with another cavalier and just pick up where I left off on my old one. Besides I still gotta see how much that trans mount helps that I bought from you earlier lol.

Dave

Sunday, February 06, 2011 3:47 PM
never even got to install it?

Sunday, February 06, 2011 4:05 PM
Nope I was going to wait until spring so it was warmer out.

Dave

Sunday, February 06, 2011 4:24 PM
damn bro that sucks

Sunday, February 06, 2011 4:30 PM
Yeah pretty much, but there is a slight chance of me getting another J this weekend.

Dave

Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:30 AM

rear lip sold.

2.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
3.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.

Saturday, February 19, 2011 5:59 AM
head unit is sold.

2.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.

Sunday, February 20, 2011 7:03 AM
20 bucks plus shipping on either of those parts guys!

both brand new!

Sunday, February 20, 2011 7:54 AM
cat converter sold, muffler pending

Monday, February 21, 2011 7:25 PM
this thread can be closed

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search