Illinois meet July 9th!!! - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Illinois meet July 9th!!!
Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:14 PM
I'm still planning on swinging by Mike. And if anyone else in my area is willing, let me know where you want to meet up before heading over.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803

Friday, July 08, 2011 11:35 AM
Im free next weekend. let me know if you need help with the engine. Im planning my eco swap soon and would like to see how its done and help as well of course. Im in the northside btw.

03 cav
5 speed sedan
Friday, July 08, 2011 1:55 PM
Ok well Sunday is gonna be the day we pull the motor from the parts car. I have some goodies on order that ill need prior to us installing the motor. But so far looks like next Saturday will be rip apart my car and start install of motor day. So whoever wants to just come by Sunday and chill that's fine. And who ever wants to come by next Saturday and chill is fine too. Next Saturday is gonna be BYOB and you can drink as long as your over 21 as I don't want to held responsible in the bad case something happens to you. Also were gonna be grilling out too so if you wanna bring something more to add that's fine too. Parking maybe a little rough as its the city and my street will blocked for the party so no cars will be allowed to park on my street. So let me know who's gonna come through and imm pm u my address and what days so I know to expect you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search