Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 61 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:47 AM
Okay guys this Saturday is the meet!! Seems like there isn't much interest but who cares granted it won't be much of a jbody meet as it will be a jbody owners meet but it will still be fun nonetheless. I'll be there but not in a J as my cars are still down and I sold mine and my wife's vert. So I'll be in my truck. It's okay tho bc I can fit stuff in it without struggling lol. Other then that how we looking as far as people actually showing up?? James won't be there until maybe after five, I'll def be there at three, and a few other are saying maybe. I'll bring a case of soda so we have some drinks. I wouldn't mind bringing beer but I know me and I'll be drunk, and possibly passed out in the bed of my truck, hahahah. Oh the stories that could happen haha. So post up people I just wanna see who will deff be there!! Can't wait!!!!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:50 AM
If it isn't raining and I have time and if the car isn't giving me trouble I may swing by. I have a valve cover oil leak I found last night, but its been running fine otherwise.

Depends on how work is; cause ill be working, I would only be able to swing by for a few min; cant stay. Would be cool to meet some J people though, the few I have met in the past may be some of the coolest car guys I know.

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:44 AM
I'm still planning on being there, idk exactly what time I'll arrive. I have my company picnic 11-3 & then going to Busse for the meet.

Mike, by the time I get there, I'll have a new Swamps 58V FMIC in my truck lol. The old FMIC took a crap on Monday morning, I'm currently stuck in a Silverado 1500 rental, instead. Swamps 58V gives +40HP & idr how much torque, below like 3K RPM - dyno sheets show the same curve as a stock 48V FMIC above 3K when using latest Ford strategy. New one should arrive tmrw then after work I gotta go to the dealer where my truck is so I can put it in.
Friday, July 18, 2014 8:24 PM
I can't make it. Sorry.

Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:48 AM
Scratch that.....depending if I'm out of work on time I may show up for a little while in the dakota.

Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:12 AM
I wont be able to make it today unfortunately. I'm working until 5 then going to Joliet for the Nationwide race after. How much were you looking for the Yank 3k converter Whalesac?

David

Saturday, July 19, 2014 9:56 AM
Hey guys, I am out today also. Family stuff unfortunately trumps. Sorry! Have fun!

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right." -Henry Ford

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3817973/1996-chevrolet-cavalier/
Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:12 AM
Sac, what do you want for the nwf minus the axles?

Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:31 AM
Sadly cant make it. Tied up with work and the car is at home; have the truck today cause I need to pick up my boy later (and long rides in the cav Im not comfortable taking him).

Sorry fellas!

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Saturday, July 19, 2014 12:13 PM
I'm not going to be able to make it, my truck has a grounded/shorted wire & I'm still waiting on the tow truck to bring it home.
Saturday, July 19, 2014 12:54 PM
So is anyone still planning to show up?? I'm at the spot right now. I'll be here for abt 20 mins if no one shows up, I'm leaving.

Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:17 PM
I still plan on being there, but I work till 5 and won't be there till 5:30-6:00

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:33 PM
I'm almost done fixing my truck, so I can head down in awhile if anyone is there...
Saturday, July 19, 2014 4:47 PM
well that fell apart didn't it. I drove down anyway to see what was going on and saw nobody I recognized so I left for home.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 7:37 AM
This thread died huh? Lol. WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Lol. I'm bored at work and wanted to stir the @!#$ pot a little

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 10:33 AM
Hiya Mike,

And all the other guys too. I'd like to get something going soon.
John
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:01 PM
Got a heads up on the schedule for a local weekly car show by me if any one wants to make time for this year.
Attachments
2015 Weekly Schedule.JPG (56k)

Friday, June 10, 2016 6:38 AM
Boom, back from the dead!! HELLO!!!

Friday, June 10, 2016 9:05 AM
What do you want Sneezy?..... lol. Go back to the book of face like everyone else.

Friday, June 10, 2016 11:16 AM
No

Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:28 PM
Hi, Id be interested in getting together with a crowd of ppl.
Hit me up if you guys are interested.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:17 AM
hi
Thursday, December 01, 2016 12:02 PM

Thursday, October 05, 2017 10:29 AM
Kicked back from the DEAD!!!!!

Sunday, December 10, 2017 8:11 PM
^ you necro!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search