My Craigslist Ad - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Craigslist Ad
Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:01 AM
I wanted to post the link for two reasons here. Mainly, I would like your opinions on the ad. Is the wording OK? Anything you would recommend adding or removing? Secondly, I just thought I would get more exposure by linking it here Anyways, help me spread the word. It's a great car and I want it to go to a good home.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/1783461373.html

Re: My Craigslist Ad
Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:22 AM
How come you sig says 3500 and your ad says aotherwise?

I think you are asking waaaay too much on CL imho.

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:33 AM
I actually just changed my sig. I figured I would give it a shot. I can always lower the price. The reason for the price difference is because there were a lot of cosmetic issues with my car that were fixed. (unpainted sub enclosure, small crack in front bumper, cracks in painted interior, etc). With those repairs finished I feel it holds a higher value. I think in city with so many people, and without time being a concern I might find someone that can appreciate the work done, and justify the price. What do you all think is a fair price, that both parties could appreciate?

Thanks for your input 09cam...btw my new car is a 2004 Solara SE Sport

Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:39 AM
I would remove the line "the mods should speak for them self" because that sound like something a kid might say... and im surprised you admitted to only changing your oil every 4k miles LOL Most people change there oil at 2K.

THe price is probably lower in his sig because he know most of us either know that car from seeing it in person, or he just didnt notice.

Ya we all know thats a little high for a Cavy because well, we are J-body people, but hes hoping to find someone thats willing to pay for a modified car because its easier then returning it to stock with everything he's done to it (fiberglass work).

Hell look what Lance got for his car LOL.. Hopefully he'll find someone with a thick wallet that wants to make there kid happy.

He does take care of the thing though.... Its funnier then hell watching him pull out a cleaning cloth after you point out some dust that got on a wheel LOL.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:55 AM
Weebel wrote:He does take care of the thing though.... Its funnier then hell watching him pull out a cleaning cloth after you point out some dust that got on a wheel LOL.

F U HAHA!

Most people change their oil at 2k? Are you serious?!?!?

Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:31 AM
the girl is included right?

Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:55 PM
i think you should keep it..
Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:11 PM
3k with normal oil and mobile one you can go more. ive been told to change it every 6k with mobile one but i still stick to 3k. and nick i saw the ad on CL last night, looks good.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:59 PM
I think you might get 4 for it to be honest.

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010 5:24 PM
We'll not only 20 some hours after it was listed I have it sold Guy came to look tonight and is bringing his paycheck on Sat. He's paying 5000 up front and will pay me $1000 in 1 month. I am going to have a contract written up and notarized. Now I am wondering if I undercut myself...Could I have gotten more?!?!?

Thursday, June 10, 2010 6:46 PM
LOL awesome! glad to hear you got what you wanted to get out of it!

click sig for my car audio videos

Friday, June 11, 2010 9:52 AM
I was interested in it but not enough under the hood. glad you got your sale though. is that your girlfriend in the sig?

Friday, June 11, 2010 10:09 AM
Im gonna start sending you random picture messages.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 10:19 AM
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:LOL awesome! glad to hear you got what you wanted to get out of it!

Well I havnt quite yet. Let's just see if the deal goes through. Everything seems legit.

Maken Waves wrote:I was interested in it but not enough under the hood. glad you got your sale though. is that your girlfriend in the sig?

Exactly, I left the fun part for you! No it is not my GF.

I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:Im gonna start sending you random picture messages.

Please DO! lol

Friday, June 11, 2010 10:24 AM
I was thinking about getting it and putting a built 3400 in it. but it sold quik!

Friday, June 11, 2010 10:31 AM
I have a black 99 5 speed ecotec swaped car. It has 55k miles on it. You made my day sir and good sale!
Friday, June 11, 2010 10:31 AM
SEC-Z wrote:

Please DO! lol

OH it's on now Im bored at work youre screwed

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 10:13 PM
LOL theres a reason not many of you have my number

And your right that was either a typo or I was thinking of motorcycles... most people change their oil in there car at 3k miles. At least thats when your supposed to,

I change the oil on both by bikes every 2k miles (every even thousand lol) And I change the oil on my sunfire between 2 and 3k depending on how long it takes to put those miles on. I actually have to change the oil on everything I own this weekend LOL but I'll prob do the sunfire next weekend.

Glad you got that much for it.... now go buy yourself a bike so we can go riding

Damn man.... If I get a winter truck like I want this makes me wonder if I should just chop my springs, clean my car up and ask 4 grand for it ha ha... but I'll never sell the thing although some days I'de just like to be rid of it.

Glad 4 U on the sale.

Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:08 AM
Sunday, June 13, 2010 2:08 PM
Meh... Just rock the Toyota at meets... where all slowly moving to other cars anyway since they dont make our platform anymore.

Monday, June 14, 2010 12:39 AM

w00000!! i have fell victim and i enjoy all that Teh Jeffie!!! has to offer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search