winnipeg j-bodies - Page 27 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Sunday, April 20, 2008 12:31 AM
Justin_Inc wrote:
Benz88 wrote:i'll get some tomorrow. ive been to busy driving. haha this thing loves gas pumps. well not really unless i give'r.

@!#$ i reset the computer on my second gen last week, lost about 8MPG god i cant wait to get my megasquirt and wideband wired in, should gain it all back if not more
i tossed some purple in it on thursday since i was out of gas at at the farm., i picked up a few mpg with it. LOL.

Juiced Towncar

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:50 PM
haha go purple!, I've been running some AV gas for the last couple of weeks LOL

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:04 PM
Bump because nothing good ever came out of the east.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:31 PM
except spring rolls

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:21 PM
was nebody out on sunday nite? i know i saw justins orange cavy again(very nice BTW again) and i also seen a black Z24 w/ a DTM style exhaust and a white cavy w/ altezzas and side skirts dunno if they are anybodys on here... anyways if u guys seen a black Z w/ a c/f hood chances are its prolly me ill be out again next sunday if its nice...

------
http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:21 PM
cOrpsemangler wrote:was nebody out on sunday nite? i know i saw justins orange cavy again(very nice BTW again) and i also seen a black Z24 w/ a DTM style exhaust and a white cavy w/ altezzas and side skirts dunno if they are anybodys on here... anyways if u guys seen a black Z w/ a c/f hood chances are its prolly me ill be out again next sunday if its nice...

I'm usually always at Tim's @ Westwood on sundays. Thanks again for the props on the @!#$box LOL! Some more big changes to come soon. I'm contemplating fitting third generation Camaro tail lights in to the car....

Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:50 AM
Sudbury sucks

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:36 PM
stevefire wrote:Sudbury sucks

X2 @!#$s!

Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:01 PM
uppp

Juiced Towncar
Sunday, May 25, 2008 10:56 AM
wheres a good place to get an alignment in the peg on a lowered car
Monday, May 26, 2008 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Extreme does it, but I know there's one other place in the phone book that advertises they'll align anything.... (check out the phone book, I can't remember who it is) They say they'll align a lowered car.

I need an alignment on the beast, but I don't trust anyone to do it.. (its not as bad as it sounds)

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:04 PM
it depend how low is the car dose it have a body kit on it, do u have aftermarket rims if so how big.

Monday, May 26, 2008 6:12 PM
I have tein ss with 17 inch rims and a body kit.

The kit is not on at the moment neither are the rims. The teins are at factory set from the box and are not going to be much lower then that , never gonna slam them.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:16 AM
than u shouldnt have a problem goin any where to get ur car alignment i had my car lower 2" with a full body kit and 18"s and i took it to my work and they had no problems with it only trying to get on the hoist was the problem. cause of the body kit.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:52 AM
yeah I figured i'd get it aligned before I put the kit on cause the kit is pretty low to begin with.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:13 PM
i work at jim gauither chev olds and we got a new aligment machine thats all wire less and works very well thats what they used on my
car when they did mine.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:20 PM
how much it usually cost anyways, haven't hit up the phone book yet
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:51 PM
its about 64 i thing and its a 4 wheel alignemt

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 7:42 PM
Just to let everyone know I have for sale lowering springs from rk sport item number 020338634, never used , sitting in my basement for like 3 years.

I was saving money to get some struts then my cousin came along and sold me some teins super steet coilovers so I have no use for these springs.

looking to get 200 or best offer , I paid close to 400 for these cause of shipping and duty I had to pay. Never used no sign of use. retail price is 249.

send me a message or email me at dan_23_wpg@hotmail.com thanks.
Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:58 PM
^ that's a good deal, IIRC those are pretty much Eibach Sportlines rebadged, so I think $200 is very fair for anyone wanting to lower their J

Sunday, June 01, 2008 11:38 PM
Motion does alignments on lowered cars.

Juiced Towncar

Monday, June 02, 2008 8:44 AM
do I need to put on my factory wheels to get an alignment? thats what i've heard, wasn't sure...

I slapped on my rk ram air hood lastnight, dusted it off from the basement. Bodykit is almost ready for paint.

Installing my teins and prothane bushings in the next couple weeks, can't wait.Then an alignment, then put on my rims and bodykit, and hopefully enjoy the summer with no problems
Monday, June 02, 2008 12:04 PM
id get the alignement done with your rims on... motion did mine and they did a good job...

------
http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Monday, June 02, 2008 8:47 PM
DK wrote:do I need to put on my factory wheels to get an alignment? thats what i've heard, wasn't sure...

I slapped on my rk ram air hood lastnight, dusted it off from the basement. Bodykit is almost ready for paint.

Installing my teins and prothane bushings in the next couple weeks, can't wait.Then an alignment, then put on my rims and bodykit, and hopefully enjoy the summer with no problems

put the wheels/tires you'll be using on for the alignment.

Monday, June 02, 2008 10:16 PM
man I hope they won't scratch them, I've had an bad experance with a shop touching my rims (kal tire twice! ) , and knowing my luck something will go bad.
I'd like to say thanks for the help boys and soon as I get everything done I'll post some pix or maybe we can meet up one night or something.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search