Next NC meet ! - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Next NC meet !
Saturday, May 21, 2005 6:28 PM
hey guys how bout downtown charlotte unfair!

Saturday, May 21, 2005 8:56 PM
Umm very interesting for sure today I put new shocks and mounts on the rear what a TREAT,one shock had leaked all the fluid out just about they were SHOT.I am planning on putting new stock springs on the rear next week if I can afford it,think I can so the old 85 will not bounce or squat on the take off.I have not checked the piedmont schedule for shows or anything lately and not sure if the rock is something I wanna ride too but ,I may consider it.That's my scoop.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:55 PM
Hey guys, we might not want to schedule the meet on june 18 either...theres a big carshow at Farmington Dragway that day, just like the one at Piedmont a month or so ago.
Thursday, May 26, 2005 4:00 AM
My car will be on jackstands untill june 14th at least, after that dpending on$ im game.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:34 PM
so why dont we just meet at the car show or near it before and show some j-body support. c-mon guys lets all quit with the excuses and get off our butts and do something

Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:37 PM
I am all for farmington dragway meet and show.It being a weekend I am game so count me in and there are plenty of places to meet b4 the show and maybe do breakfast again.I should have some of my updated work complete new springs and shocks and mounts on the rear.Next will b the front end susp.Where the heck is scott been in a secluded hiding or what.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:23 PM
I would love to make it to a meet but my free time and money is going elsewhere for another couple weeks (see pics below). Im definaltey down for something in a month or so at a 1/4 mi track.

Friday, May 27, 2005 6:25 PM
Quote:

Where the heck is scott

scott lives in statesville now! and his fiance' is in texas! SO NOW I HAVE MONEY TO PLAY PAINTBALL WITH!!! MWUAHAHAHA
it just seems everyone has something going on so i havnt set a date yet....maybe later june will be ok....im still working on my stroker, infact josh has my HEAD right now! full PnP on an 086 head with SS valves andw41 cams
WATCH OUT turbo cavs!! im comin for ya

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Friday, May 27, 2005 7:54 PM
sorry i wont be able to make that one, but i will be a nopi in rockingham the 25 i think it is.

Monday, May 30, 2005 7:44 AM
hey guys if i dont have to work im coming down to farmington for the show.i usally dont know until the thurs. or fri. before if i have to work. im not sure if i can meet before the show i may get lost and be short on time,but ill see ya there.thanks ron for letting me know you nc guys are talking about going.ill kepp an eye on this to see whats going on.
Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:01 PM
anyone looking for some stock 99 z wheels with tires, need to get rid of them. let me know and we will go over some pricing as well as pick up

later
mark

Friday, June 03, 2005 1:51 PM
Is the Farmington show going to be our NC meet or are we going to have a separate one soon?
Friday, June 03, 2005 7:23 PM
no..our official meet will be seperate....
how does Sunday june 26th at piedmont 1-4 sound?
or how about rockingham on a saturday from 8pm -2 am
and dont forget this show !!
http://www.rockinghamdragway.com/flyers/2005/nopi/

Monday, June 06, 2005 6:55 PM
i dont think id be able to make it that far this month. how bout somthin closer to charlotte. id really like to go to a jbody meet, there just havnt been any close to me

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:22 AM
rockingham IS close to charlotte...at least its alot closer to charlotte than it is hickory and thats where IM driving from but if you had any decent dragways IN charlotte id be happy to look them over.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:37 PM
any thoughts? if no one has any ideas im just gonna pick a date and see who shows up

Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:31 PM
rockingham is good for me. i will be there showing my car anyways

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:17 PM
lets do that.... there is always going to be someone that cant show up you cant accomadate everyone even though we would like to

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:27 PM
I think the rock the ham place is ok ,but the cost of admission is a lil HIGH.Especially since if ur there just to spectate I think what they say the cost is like 25 just to get in say wtf??Think I brush my shoulders off umm piedmont would b a central local meet and a whole bunch cheaper.That's my quarters worth.I am all for a meet the 26th is good I should have some of my improvements done but it being a sunday not sure I want to spend a couple of hours riding there and back to the rock.I say piedmont has my vote.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:54 PM
Piedmont is great for me , however i think admission cost is a little high. I'll see what happens, I have had a lot of work done and a little more to go. I'm shootin for July 9th, im actually showing then, I hope some of you can come then as well.

Friday, June 10, 2005 11:33 AM
I'm with Scotts idea of just picking a date and if you can make it, cool, if not, see ya next time around.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 5:24 AM
well acutally i was just suggesting the show for those who wantedto go..i just might go myself...but i would like our meet to be a differnt date than a show that way everyone can make it and everyone that wants to can drag race..i noticed lasttime that alot of people who wanted to race couldnt cus they were showing.
so if we went to rockingham on sayyyyy ...the 16th which is a sarurday night..then it would be 15$ to race...is that cool with everyone??? not to mention isnt rockingham a 1/4 mile track???
well anyway..i guess whoever goes to the nopi show can let us know how the track looks..and if it looks good well shoot for hte 16th of july if not well go on a sunday to piedmont,since most likedd the 1/8th anyway
is htat cool with everyone?/

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:21 AM
fine on my side

Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:54 PM
i'll be there
Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:08 PM
I'm good for either

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search