Gator Nationals - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gator Nationals
Friday, March 17, 2006 12:36 PM
I'll be there this Saturday and probably Sunday. My boss just gave me media access to the pits and everywhere else so I'll snap up some pictures and post them here. If anyone else is going let me know and I'll get you in the pits.

Re: Gator Nationals
Friday, March 17, 2006 2:16 PM
The Pits are open, if you get tickets to the West side of the track, where most of the seating is.

I'd love to go, but I have to work.

Nothing like the roar of 7000HP flying by at 330 mph!!!

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:08 PM
I was there today and it was a BLAST .. loved it .. and every ticket will get you to the pits .. I sat there and watched there rebuild John Force's car after his wheel shaking run .. The valves in that motor are HUGE

Friday, March 17, 2006 5:15 PM
Robert, did they chage something?
Last time I went, before I went to Iraq, you couldn't cross the track and there was no way for spectators to cross between the Staging area and the scoring tower or behind the scoring tower.

Friday, March 17, 2006 6:25 PM
Jack , as you go in the gate you get your hand stamped . Then you can go to either side, you just have to go back out and around the Staging area and the scoring tower ...
MMMMMMMMM Nitro What a rush

Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:02 PM
Yeah turns out everyone does get into the pits..... But the media access got me into and on top of the tower which was WAY cool.... I'll post up some video/pics a little later.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search