Jersey J's - January 2006 Meet - Page 6 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jersey J's - January 2006 Meet
Monday, January 09, 2006 7:08 PM
What time at the reststop?

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:50 PM
that sounds good. but just to let you know it's probably going to be near impossible getting parking by eachother by the food court, so if we're all parking together over there we might want to park by a department store like macy's. the back lot by the food court is always PACKED.

other than that..sounds good.

oh and just to tell everyone there's a big car meet at the freehold mall the 15th also..shawn has been posting it on myspace but since he didn't here i guess i will if anyone wants to go:

Place- Freehold Raceway Mall, LORD and Talyors lot. (not the usually food court)
Time- 1-15-06 730 pm til wenever
Activities- food at nerby location, pics, cruise, chillin
Info- ok so to start of the new year Nasioc.com, 240sx.org and hondatech.com , theVboard.com and jbody.org are getting a big meet at the freehold mall. there are bout 30+ ppl going. the mall closes at 630 so the lot will be ours and the secuirty wont bother us as long as we dont do anthing stupid, so we can take the lot up. we plan on meeting up and going for a huge cruise with pics during and after, and possible a food stop. as anyone who knows the freehold meets are always worth going to and this time there will be a variety of cars going

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:51 AM
FYI for those of you that keep complaigning that they can not find the meeting location I have posted it as always in the J-Body Meets forum: Jersey J's | January 2006 Meet | Happy New Year

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:50 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:umm goce..... whats different? or did you want a cookie for going to auto tech school and managing to put a strut tower brace on all by yourself?

just because nobody likes you doesnt mean you can take it out on me

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:03 PM
i'm down. what day is the meet?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:05 PM
matt dibenedetto wrote:i'm down. what day is the meet?

The 21st.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:09 PM
Also, there is more to come, that was just a perview. so suck me jay, suck it long and suck it hard.

on a side note, i dont think ill be able to make this meet...what a loss

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:26 PM
yippy skippy motha @!#$as

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:58 PM
Lunchbox(The Goce One) wrote:Also, there is more to come, that was just a perview. so suck me jay, suck it long and suck it hard.

ive been trying to develop a penis mightier for years...your sitting on a gold mine trebek!!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:07 PM
lundis wrote:
Lunchbox(The Goce One) wrote:Also, there is more to come, that was just a perview. so suck me jay, suck it long and suck it hard.

ive been trying to develop a penis mightier for years...your sitting on a gold mine trebek!!

atleast someone got it

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:38 PM
This isn't where I parked my car...

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:40 PM
no but its were i parked mine

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:36 PM
Ad1kTed 2 SpE3d wrote:This isn't where I parked my car...

escuzi, ESCUUUUZI!!!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Friday, January 13, 2006 3:56 AM
lundis wrote:
Ad1kTed 2 SpE3d wrote:This isn't where I parked my car...

escuzi, ESCUUUUZI!!!

Fix your sig before i slaughter you ...

Friday, January 13, 2006 6:31 AM
i saw dj on 36

Friday, January 13, 2006 6:41 AM
Who what where when , and did the car look pretty?

Friday, January 13, 2006 10:47 AM
erik I am def coming.....

i my or may not get my a$$ up and replace my throttle body

Sorry...
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-09-21

00:33:32. This ban will expire 2005-09-28 00:33:32 Pacific Time.
Reason: Comments over the top regarding Jordan Kruger and other members in Versus. Also, if you have a problem with a member e-mailing you, do not bring it into the forums.

If you believe this to be in error, please contact us.
Friday, January 13, 2006 11:00 AM
dont be looking for the satchmobile at this meet ill be driving something else not sure what yet but the satch is sitting till further notice.

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:15 AM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to set up a Jersey J appreciation day or GM Small Car Enthusiest Day at a track this year. This would be a "Show & Go" event. Where there will be a car show and bracket race competition. Yes you can enter in both and are recommended to as it will be more fun .

I have already talked to E-Town and they said they could set up a Saturday morning for us where we will have our own parking spot, lane, and what not. It would be $25 a person if you wanted to race or $10 a person for spectator or show. I am also waiting to hear back from Atco since I know most of you race there.

What I want to know though is about how many people would seriously be interested in going? And about what time of year you would be interested in doing this? The earlier we set this up the better we can make it since we will be able to invite more people, clubs, and hand out flyers. Another option is this could be a pre-bash event.

Let me know what you think.

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Friday, January 13, 2006 11:20 AM
hell you know im down for that and anytime is a good time of year for me and we can finally get our own NJHK on the track to play again.

Friday, January 13, 2006 11:48 AM
.JerseyKid. wrote:Who what where when , and did the car look pretty?

somewhere on 36 around 4:00ish

Friday, January 13, 2006 1:17 PM
The ECOnator (Encriptor) wrote:Hey everyone,

I wanted to set up a Jersey J appreciation day or GM Small Car Enthusiest Day at a track this year. This would be a "Show & Go" event. Where there will be a car show and bracket race competition. Yes you can enter in both and are recommended to as it will be more fun .

I have already talked to E-Town and they said they could set up a Saturday morning for us where we will have our own parking spot, lane, and what not. It would be $25 a person if you wanted to race or $10 a person for spectator or show. I am also waiting to hear back from Atco since I know most of you race there.

What I want to know though is about how many people would seriously be interested in going? And about what time of year you would be interested in doing this? The earlier we set this up the better we can make it since we will be able to invite more people, clubs, and hand out flyers. Another option is this could be a pre-bash event.

Let me know what you think.

ill defintatly come, now would we be racing with other cars or just us allowed to go in?

Friday, January 13, 2006 1:18 PM
It would be us against us. Only GM Small Cars are allowed in (Or ecotec powered vehicles).

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Friday, January 13, 2006 1:26 PM
passing this along to the delta boys

Friday, January 13, 2006 1:27 PM
As long as I don't have to work, I'm in. I think sometime early in the season before it gets too hot

slowly but surely...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search