Jersey J's - January 2006 Meet - Page 5 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jersey J's - January 2006 Meet
Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:52 AM
The ECOnator (Encriptor) wrote:We could probably swap the tails. Maybe this weekend. The exhaust is a 2.25" Dual Borla. And unless if you new a shop that wanted to do it for you I don't know how we would get about it. The other thing is since you are apparently planning on 2.5" for what ever reason I guess this would be to small for you.

Okay def let me know about the tails ...

For some reason i thought it was a Magnaflow, eh whatever. It may just be to much of a hassle , and i dont have the money for a shop to switch them for us .
And i really don't know why im running a 2.5" , im planning on the Eco s/c , but dont have the money. haha.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:53 AM
That's ok I'm planning on a 330xi but I don't have the money for that either. :p

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:11 AM
I'm sorry for your lost Mr. Festa. I'm sure you gave Bobby the beating of his life, or you must have just let the police do that. As for the motorcycle expo, I have a concert that day so I'm not going to able to go. And it always seems that there is something important that I could do on Jersey J meets. But I will be at the meet. Seeing it is my last for a little while.
P/s Goce has on 02 Remember.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:34 AM
yeah i do have a 02. how much for the hood and exhaust if you can get them for me?

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:55 AM
I doubt that I can get the exhaust. But I would probably be looking in the 400-450 range for the hood. Considering when I bought it new it was $800. And it is still in excellent condition.

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:32 PM
Where exactly are we going to meet in the mall?

Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:38 PM
OK considering even I don't know where we are meeting lets get this straight and I'll post it in the J-Body meets and setup a calendar event.

Date: 01/21/2006
Time: 7:00 PM

Details:

Where are we meeting? Well if we want to eat then the food court is probably the best idea. However good luck finding each other. And getting parking will most likely be a bitch too. My theory is that we meet up at the same parking lot that we have been using. It is the corner lot by the movie theatre. Then at 8:00 PM (gives everyone an hour to show up) we can move over to the mall to get food and return after we are filled if we so wish.

There will be a pre-meet at the Cheesequake Rest Area on the parkway.

How does this sound for everyone?

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:43 PM
I'm gonna miss that car....

I'll make a colaboration video in memory of it...

so long blackey </3

Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:47 PM
TheFlyingSquirrel (PJ) wrote:I'm gonna miss that car....

so long blackey

No need to go racist and such. We are an equal opportunity car club.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:49 PM
TheFlyingSquirrel (PJ) wrote:I'm gonna miss that car....

so long blackey

That would be very special PJ I know I would enjoy it.

And P.S. if you happen to see a green convertible 97 sunfire with a license plate frame that says Bob & Marie that is my brother, but Marie is not his G/F that was my parent's license plate frame.

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Friday, January 06, 2006 7:51 PM
cheesesteak

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:23 PM
work is starting on my car's exterior this weekend.. im hoping to bring my car, if not, as long as sinrocker and donna are still comin, ill ride shotgun with one of them.

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:30 AM
lundis wrote:work is starting on my car's exterior this weekend.. im hoping to bring my car, if not, as long as sinrocker and donna are still comin, ill ride shotgun with one of them.

Cool, can't wait to see you guys again.

Did you need me to meet up with you guys again?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, January 07, 2006 6:20 AM
probably...you know damn well im not taking the lead this time, dunny why i did if everybody else knew jersey better htan me...but whatev. ill give you a call as the time comes closer and we'll figure that out. its not like its an all-day roadtrip, with no traffic it only takes an hour or two.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:29 AM
so much for me staying low key on my little mini vacation.

Got back to moms house at 6 in the morning after being out at club Europe.
Ended up having my picture taken by the radio station putting on the show, and being taped by the WB.

Best part is I still have one more day to go and plenty of ways to get in trouble wooot go Jeffie go hehe.

ok im going to drink more coffee now and figure out how to spend tonight.

Hope you all enjoyed my little update of the Jeffie road trip.

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:34 AM
lundis wrote:probably...you know damn well im not taking the lead this time, dunny why i did if everybody else knew jersey better htan me...but whatev. ill give you a call as the time comes closer and we'll figure that out. its not like its an all-day roadtrip, with no traffic it only takes an hour or two.

No doubt

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:41 PM
front, rear, and fenders went on today...wheel wells, some extra braces, and sideskirts are going on during the week, and should be finished next weekend...so its looking VERY good for me to be there with my car.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:00 PM
Festa , update on the tails ? Is the car gone yet ?

Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:32 PM
quick update on whats going on in my neck of the woods:

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:29 PM
umm goce..... whats different? or did you want a cookie for going to auto tech school and managing to put a strut tower brace on all by yourself?

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, January 09, 2006 5:45 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:umm goce..... whats different? or did you want a cookie for going to auto tech school and managing to put a strut tower brace on all by yourself?

Yeah I think that is all he wanted. By the way my post on Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:38 PM page 4 which mentioned the meeting details, does everybody agree. Because if I don't hear anything against it I will be making the event post soon.

ImageImage
Defined Parts

Monday, January 09, 2006 7:43 AM
im not sure if im coming yet cause my car isnt the @!#$..

its more like "the little @!#$" thats keeps evaporating...!

i wanted to get it all squared away... b y this month not sure that this will happen.. now..

GOT ECOTEC?
Monday, January 09, 2006 11:17 AM
the thing on page 4 said about a motorcycle thing...i thought this was going down on saturday the 21st?? as long as thats still true, ill be there. with, or without some of the other islanders.

Monday, January 09, 2006 12:14 PM
I meant this from page 5 sorry:

The ECOnator (Encriptor) Online
Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:38 PM

OK considering even I don't know where we are meeting lets get this straight and I'll post it in the J-Body meets and setup a calendar event.

Date: 01/21/2006
Time: 7:00 PM

Details:

Where are we meeting? Well if we want to eat then the food court is probably the best idea. However good luck finding each other. And getting parking will most likely be a bitch too. My theory is that we meet up at the same parking lot that we have been using. It is the corner lot by the movie theatre. Then at 8:00 PM (gives everyone an hour to show up) we can move over to the mall to get food and return after we are filled if we so wish.

There will be a pre-meet at the Cheesequake Rest Area on the parkway.

How does this sound for everyone?

but if you looked at the date and time that would have been enough to figure out it was the wrong page.

ImageImage
Defined Parts
Monday, January 09, 2006 6:13 PM
your assuming im capable of logic...

i gotta meet up with adam beforehand since i know where NOTHING is...alhough if i have people with me, ill feel a lot better about it ...

for the record, ive got an EZPASS this time, so no more problems!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search