Check in (let us know your on here) - Page 4 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Check in (let us know your on here)
Sunday, January 10, 2016 2:39 PM
Glad to hear Tracy is home - best place for her to be!

Maybe when John comes down this way. we could meet up at Rons when he passes through and we can all spend some time together!

Friday, January 22, 2016 9:30 PM
Well I think the winter weather Here kicked up my arthritis some kind of bad late Thursday.ERRRRRR my shoulder's kicking the pain prior to any weather.I and while I did work some magic on a 2005 accord for a friend I was fine?Took a shower and hit my local hang out store with some friends and bam.I called my doctor's office today only to here We are closed due to inclement weather.ERRRRR again.In short the wife found a urgent care facility which I went to and only one there! In short got some meds to help and I am taking sat/sun OFF from driving as arthritis is NO JOKE and the weather would only make my day long and a lay over as I haul you bet groceries.Hope this does not bore you guys.The funny thing is on even just cold days I was fine,but then this weather storm approaching and then this sudden pain out of no where?I have heard people with arthritis can literally feel major changes in weather and I think I tend to agree.Thanks R

Friday, January 29, 2016 10:29 PM
Don't know how I missed seeing this post!

NICE!!!!!

what year?? I've been looking for a Z24 hood since i got mine last march.

New top?? install yourself?

Post more pics!!!

Terry

87 RS Convertible - 2.8V6 - 3-Speed Auto, Digital Dash - Complete LED / HID Conversion - Alarm/Keyless Entry
Saturday, January 30, 2016 6:48 AM

It's been awhile since i've posted on here, but I still lurk when time permits. Problem is, I only have 2 hands, and enough vehicles to last any reasonable human, three life times. Those that are 90% plus completed, and I race with, still require my microscopic going over, after each session. Heck I still can't find time to take pics, even when it's raining or snowing. Perhaps I can correct this in the near future. Quite a few of my vehicles, and bikes aren't J bod material, but for me, i'm not locked into any particular marque.

There ya go...... a post from the lonely '87 Turbo hatch man, one white, and the other is red. Not bad... 2 out of the 4 remaining cars, but I do have dibs on number 3, if I live long enough !!!!!! The fella that owns it is even older than I am, if that's possible Where oh where is the elusive #4 hatch ??????

It's been a hoot all of these years, as I have a backup of even the old LT3 threads, to reread on those blue mood days.

Later Alan
Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:21 PM
alain benoit wrote:My pics

Don't know how I missed seeing this post!

NICE!!!!!

what year?? I've been looking for a Z24 hood since i got mine last march.

New top?? install yourself?

Post more pics!!!

Terry

(not sure if this is going right or not... tried replying to Alain's post but it just created a new reply for the thread)

87 RS Convertible - 2.8V6 - 3-Speed Auto, Digital Dash - Complete LED / HID Conversion - Alarm/Keyless Entry
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search