torched lower job - Page 2 - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: torched lower job
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:24 PM
this thread is just like my exhaust thread he is gonna argue so just let it go if he is happy with is so be it. maybe it will work out for him. I would just preffer myself to do it the right way so if something breaks with a aftermarket spring I can get some sort of compensation out of the company instead of my wallet.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:32 PM
iv got opinions from other mechanics they say whatever..doing it with lowering springs is just a money grab...another thing..u no what u put in your toolbox...ya thats u guys....bunch of people speeking without the experience...how many have done this put up your hand...ya thats what i thought
Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:51 PM
don't come here acting like a hard ass... your not going to any real machanics...

go to a speed shop and ask them... cutting/heating can be deadly... serously...

i heated springs for a experment in Auto Tech class... the portective coating crakced, and we noticed that once heated it can't hold any weight... when we put the same weigh ton the other spring (not heated, same car, just from the other side) we seen little movement. but not nearly as much as there was on the heated spring...

Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:05 PM
mitch martin wrote:iv got opinions from other mechanics they say whatever..doing it with lowering springs is just a money grab...another thing..u no what u put in your toolbox...ya thats u guys....bunch of people speeking without the experience...how many have done this put up your hand...ya thats what i thought

Yep the real deal lowering springs are just that a "money grab". Never mind the idea of specific spring rates designed to function a certain way or any of that BS. Whatever continue to live in your own little world where you are the master mechanic where every short cut you can take is the obviously the best way to do it.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:15 PM
ah money isnt worth your safety i guess.

all that to save a few bucks, tisk tisk.

-Borsty
Friday, March 11, 2005 10:36 AM
im so sick of this gay sight and all you goof ballz
Friday, March 11, 2005 10:48 AM
than... um... leave.

this site is not gay...

this site is designed for the jbody community to unite... there fore you can umm... leave if you don't like it...

when you throw something out that is HIGHLY dangerous and people tell you you get p/o'd? im going to appoligize for the board here, and say... Were sorry for tring to save the life(s) of the innocent passing by people when you car snaps the suspension and you wreck. Were sorry for tring to give you GOOD advice... Were sorry that you can't pull your head outta your ass and see the light of day. Were sorry that you think cheap is better.

Now lock this thread. and bann this Mitch Martin charcter.

Friday, March 11, 2005 4:10 PM
SunValier wrote:than... um... leave.

this site is not gay...

this site is designed for the jbody community to unite... there fore you can umm... leave if you don't like it...

when you throw something out that is HIGHLY dangerous and people tell you you get p/o'd? im going to appoligize for the board here, and say... Were sorry for tring to save the life(s) of the innocent passing by people when you car snaps the suspension and you wreck. Were sorry for tring to give you GOOD advice... Were sorry that you can't pull your head outta your ass and see the light of day. Were sorry that you think cheap is better.

Now lock this thread. and bann this Mitch Martin charcter.

agreed on all accounts

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Friday, March 11, 2005 4:25 PM
Next he'll want to know how to work the VSS

Monday, March 14, 2005 9:23 PM
spring rate/stiffness..........nuff said

j-less now
owning 2 conquests
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:07 AM
LETS SEE PICS!

1993 Cavalier RS 3.1L
--yea beating honda is like saying you beat a retarded kid at a math test.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:39 PM
James Cahill wrote:If you do suspension work for a living, you would know what you did is just plain dumb. Why do you come on here and post things like this? If you're trying to get in an online argument, head over to ClubSI and have at it. Man.........

Listen to him he's a soldier. and if you dont i''ll be forced to send him to dispose of your pathetic life source..

Just playing.... hahahahah
but seriously that dangerous man... dont hit anything and your probably live.

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:02 AM
i got some cut eibach springs on my cavy it runs just fine
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search