Lift Kit for Sunfire? -Help/Advice - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lift Kit for Sunfire? -Help/Advice
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:33 AM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]lmr needs phonesex, thats as close to sex as he gets

You should visit AG more offen. I belive you remember the 9 page post about you know who.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:35 AM
eric altman wrote:hahahaha

Im still waiting? tap tap tap......

Eric Is Tough 22 (5:13:06 PM): ur dumb should leavce ur name on the message and ur number showed up on my caller id so im pressing harshmetn charges agast u
djtorello (5:13:45 PM): HUH? So a jbody member called you using my last name, wow? So where did i get you # from?
Eric Is Tough 22 (5:14:06 PM): thats all im sayin u can deal with the cops wen thye talk to u bye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:42 AM

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:42 AM
El fuego (the grounded one) wrote:
Bagged wrote:lmr needs phonesex, thats as close to sex as he gets

You should visit AG more offen. I belive you remember the 9 page post about you know who.

no i dont, i hardly bother w/ ag anymore. the majority of the @!#$ in there is just people acting stupid

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:42 AM
Me spelling own me (The qouteable one) wrote:
El fuego (the grounded one) wrote:
Bagged wrote:lmr needs phonesex, thats as close to sex as he gets

no i dont, i hardly bother w/ ag anymore. the majority of the @!#$ in there is just people acting stupid

Dont worry i fixed that its at the top of the AG page now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:53 AM

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:44 AM
is a funny thread though

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:12 PM
werd to that

btw---

raisin the car is dumb

that is all

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:42 PM
The S10 or Blazer (same frame) suspension can be grafted onto the J-frame and you can lift from there.
Also you can bolt the j-body straight to a s10 rolling frame. There are several of these around, that picture above is one, there's two more in the pics section right now.

Raising the stock suspension will end of screwing things up badly. You could raise it an inch, maybe two. After that you'll have to replace alot of stuff.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:52 PM
There was a lift kit for the nbodies. It was a 1.5 or 2" lift if I remember correctly. It was a lifted spindle, and spring in front, and the rear was just spring I think. I'll search it up.

I don't know if that's high enough for you, but if it is, then it could yield rear independent with a lift.

It was a rally set-up for GA + Aleros. When I get home I'll look.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:42 AM
Well, thanks for all the suggestions. I appreciate all the on-topic posts!

I will agree that it's kinda stupid. But hey, everybody needs a bit of fun! I'm still looking forward to doing this! *grin*

Kyle
Friday, August 04, 2006 10:46 PM
DONKS.....ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:51 AM
LMR wrote:I suggest you do a search they have already been posted.

See, the thing is, you can't or won't back your claims, and when you do, some of the time its (aka your highlights in lowfire's sig). Other times, their legit. I'm sure everyone else out there can take a pic of their mods for some sort of evidence if need be.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:35 AM
Kardain wrote:
LMR wrote:I suggest you do a search they have already been posted.

See, the thing is, you can't or won't back your claims, and when you do, some of the time its (aka your highlights in lowfire's sig). Other times, their legit. I'm sure everyone else out there can take a pic of their mods for some sort of evidence if need be.

1) To answer the question, I can get plenty of pics of my stuff, but evert time i have in the past, someone claimed BS. So pics wont prove a thing.

2) Stop post jacking.

3) The s10 suspension lift can be easily dont with air ride.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:25 AM
1) If you look at the first page, before the fiasco started, i asked "got pics". Reason is I need to bring my passenger rear up 1/2" to level out the front unevenness w/ my drop springs (pro-kit), so if there was a cost effective alternative than getting new springs...

2) Me and my 2 (well now 3) posts in a 36 post thread isn't post jacking.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:44 AM
Just came across this thread, thinking about doing the same thing to my 2003 sunfire. How did it go for you?
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:59 AM
Please read this post. Click Me.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:28 PM
spacers above the strut mounts, if you just trying to level your system out. There was a cavy on air that used to run teh shows around here that did that to save his body kit when he was aired out. They were machined from billet aluminum.
Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:40 AM
Hey Spencer,
We got a couple options to lift up your Sunfire. Give us a call art 877-995-4382 or check us out www.liftabrand.com
Thanks liftabrand
Friday, April 19, 2013 9:16 AM
steve sikora wrote:Just came across this thread, thinking about doing the same thing to my 2003 sunfire. How did it go for you?

LOL. Since the two posts in this thread are all he's ever posted, I'd put everything I owned on him never doing it.

Attachments
kyletoryposts.jpg (109k)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search