BC coilovers for a JBO????? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BC coilovers for a JBO?????
Sunday, May 20, 2012 6:56 PM
so is this legit ???

http://www.flushstance.com/bcracing-coilovers/chevrolet/

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Re: BC coilovers for a JBO?????
Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:14 PM
Apparently.....

A member on here has them and says they are good. I have been reading alot of bimmer, honda, mazda forums and have yet to see a bad review of them.

I think im going to give them a try later this year.
Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:35 PM
yea i got the Tein SS so im npot super worried but i met "that member" today who has the said coilovers and yet it doesnt list it on there site. so i was seeing if anyone else has them

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, May 21, 2012 6:13 AM
i cant even find a price on them.. i think i might get a set depending on the price..
Monday, May 21, 2012 6:31 AM
when they were up they were ninefifty with the extreme drop iirc

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, May 21, 2012 7:53 AM
i think im going to try a set. im going to get the extreme drop kit too.. since there is not many members using them there is really no telling how they ride. but i figure with the adjustable damping they should ride good.
Monday, May 21, 2012 8:48 AM
All reviews ive read say they go from slightly more stiff than stock to rock solid.
Monday, May 21, 2012 12:14 PM
i cant wait to order some!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:39 PM
dude that link had tons of viruses.... Hopefully my virus blocker got em all

-I drive my car to work-
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:14 PM
^that link is terrible.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:43 PM
I have no problem with that link, viruses, or finding the coilovers. Id like to try a set.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:53 PM
I ordered a set from that website the people there are really friendly, the reason that they are on that site is because I asked them to put it up so I can order them a friend of mine ordered BC coils for his ls400 and talked me into BC's. BC themselves would not give me a warranty with the extreme drop because it has not been done before. Dan from flush stance told me that they would give me a year warranty for them so I went ahead and ordered so as far as i know I am the only one with BC coils with extreme drop and for the price I am very satisfied. when set to soft they ride really good and when I stiffen them up they take corners like no tomorrow they come with pillowtops for the front and they are 30 way adjustable and I lay frame if I really want to but I would still like to be able to drive without worrying about damaging my car, here are some pictures of them

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:01 AM
oh and forgot to mention that if you do order it will take approx a month because they have to be made in taiwan since the US manufacturer does not carry them in stock

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:05 AM
Whats the difference between the extreme drop and the regular drop.

Ive never read anything about people wanting extreme drop
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:22 AM
This^

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:57 AM
this explains it http://www.flushstance.com/bcracing-coilovers/details-faq/
basically you can go as low as you want and not have to worry about bottoming out the coilover, " A standard kit will allow for a ride height adjustment of stock to a 3″ drop (varies per application). By replacing the shock insert(s) with sorter units (1″ to 2″ shorter) the height adjustment will then be 1″ or 2″ drop all the way to a 4″ or 5″ drop (depending on the application)."

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:56 PM
^^ Ah..

That being said how high can yours go??
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:15 PM
Philly D wrote:^^ Ah..

That being said how high can yours go??

I have never tried to go as high as possible the reason I got them is to go low and not have to worry about bottoming out they give you a three inch drop from stock and you could still go higher but like I said i dont know how high

Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:52 PM
so do these have pillow top rear mounts?
Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:34 PM
no which is the only thing I didnt like about them I had to use my stock mounts but someone on the forum said that you can buy the pillowtops from somewhere never looked into it tho

Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:15 PM
OEM has them....about $200-250 depending on options

Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:24 PM
man i wish i knew how high the extreme drop kit would go because if they are not able to go without completely slamming my car i may not get the extreme drop.. you should raise your car all the way then post pics up to give some of us a idea!! lol
Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:33 PM
lol too much work if you are not trying to go really low then just order the regular BC BR coils without the extreme drop you will be fine with those

Friday, May 25, 2012 12:49 PM
I think I'm going to order a set.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Sunday, May 27, 2012 6:14 AM
I really want these just cant decide over extreme or regular drop.

I want to have it reasonably low like maybe starting to tuck tire, maybe a ouch lower. Wish I knew how los the regular series actually brings it down.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search