Lowering Cavalier with some wheels, is more than half the cost of your car - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lowering Cavalier with some wheels, is more than half the cost of your car
Friday, July 18, 2014 10:49 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
strat81 wrote:Full coilovers for $475.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=41327&t=41327
I love how the OP completely ignores this post, and continues to bitch that he can never find the good deals people here have mentioned.

Joe, or whatever your name really is, STFU already.

100k miles on them

no, thanks jeff

Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:26 AM
joe satriani wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:
strat81 wrote:Full coilovers for $475.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=41327&t=41327
I love how the OP completely ignores this post, and continues to bitch that he can never find the good deals people here have mentioned.

Joe, or whatever your name really is, STFU already.

100k miles on them

no, thanks jeff

Do you expect someone to hand you a brand new set for free?

Sorry if my guru side came out there, it's hard to keep down.

Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:47 PM
Since when is a hobby suppose to make fiscal sense? when a old retired man spends 500 for a radio, a 1000 dollar for a Rc plane only to fly it in the park is he doing it because its his passion. When some guy spends thousands redoing his kitchen and bleeding out of his ass to pay the contractor. Do you think when he sells it you think he is going to get the money he invested in it? the house might sell faster but he ain't getting that money back. When some one buys designer clothes is there really a point other then to make the person feel good? So back to some one spending money on J-body why not? some people spend 1500- 5000 on a purse, some people spend 200 dollars at a bar for watered down drinks, some people inject or snort or there money away. there are worse things to spend your money on every body have fun Modding
Monday, November 10, 2014 3:37 AM
You bumped this tread for what purpose?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:21 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:You bumped this tread for what purpose?

because is the truth
Sunday, November 16, 2014 6:50 PM
I enjoy modifiying my car/truck. If I can't afford to purchase/modify it how I want, then I either save up or ignore it until later, or completely. Putting money in a car only works if its a restoration job on a 60yr old classic car. And even then no body might want to buy it.

As others said, mods are done cause you want to, to help enjoy the vehicle more. Most of the time, this exceeds the price of these car's book value. So what? @!#$s paid for probably, so enjoy it. Or take your money elsewhere and buy a brand new something and enjoy it in stock form because you're paying $500 a month to 'financially own it' with the title sitting at a credit union. People's money is peoples money. Don't complain about value.

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:50 AM
joe satriani wrote:because i am troll

Fixed.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:51 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
joe satriani wrote:because i am troll

Fixed.

Well played sir

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:54 AM
If modding a car made any sense related to the cars value, no-one would mod anything.... I hate 96% of any vehicle with stock alloys, although some cars are starting to get nicer looking ones.. some new cars are so quiet you can't even tell if it's running, the way they deliver power is so rubbery and sloppy because people want comfort, they don't want to even feel the transmission shift...this is what true car enthusiasts don't want.

Don't buy from MANTAPART!!
There is no easy ways to get HP, no magic box or gizmo... And if you get more hp, there's no way to make your car still behave and sound like a stock one. More hp usually makes your car louder, more vibrations and harder to drive...but still people hope or think maby there's some magic way to have it all, comfort, stock sound and drive.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:41 PM
Holy @!#$!! Dom!! How ya been?

Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:25 AM
Figured this would be appropriate.
Attachments
5e8.jpg (120k)

I need an adultier adult.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search