B&G Sport Springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B&G Sport Springs
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:38 PM
I bought a pair of coil over springs on ebay not to long ago but decided not to go with them, as I already bought new KYB struts/shocks, i found it pointless to have good struts/shocks and crappy springs. Anyways, I decided to avoid more work for myself so I did some crazy research on springs to buy. I know Eibach are top of the line but I heard that ride is really rough, but that of course comes with dropping your car. Anyhow, long story short, the B&G Sport Springs caught my eye after reading up on them and hearing good things about them. So I picked those up today and will be getting them tomorrow. I was looking for a 1.5 drop, this is a 1.6 all around so it is close enough. Just want to know if anyone else has these springs and how their ride is like?

Re: B&G Sport Springs
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:42 PM
the KYB AGX are only good for a 1.5 inch drop. anything lower than that and the warrenty is void. and the KYB GR2 are not made for lowering. they like a stock replacement only a little bit stiffer. the pro kit by eibach would of been good. 1.4 inch all around. but good luck with the B&G Springs

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:32 PM

Here is a pic of my car just after I installed the springs, the ride if good, excellent cornering and better, weight transfer, I really love them, course I got Polyurethane CA bushings installed too. Im using Tokico HP struts and they are fine so far. I can get you some better pics if you want let me know.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:37 PM
That looks awesome too. I can't wait to put mine on now!

Friday, July 08, 2005 3:06 PM
the agx should be fine with the b+g springs, their springs rates arent insanely high. and plus kyb's warranty is conservative, .1" of difference isnt going to make the strut blow. theres people on here that have been driving that setup for a while, and are still working good.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search