Safe Injection - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Safe Injection
Sunday, September 04, 2011 11:33 AM
im getting a throttle body spacer that has a optional hole for injection. so im taking this as a chance to get a little bit of liquid injection but the problem is i dont have my engine built for nos. i have a stock 2.4l z24 cavalier. so i was wondering if it would be safe to use nos or if their is some other kind of injection i can do that is safe.

Re: Safe Injection
Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:01 PM
You could run a 35-50 shot of nos. I wouldn't go any higher on a stock motor though. If you just want it for a daily driver with a little fun and play with it at the track some weekends that would be a good set up. I suggest a wet kit though. That's my .02 anyway.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Monday, September 05, 2011 6:01 PM
wanarace2345 wrote:You could run a 35-50 shot of nos. I wouldn't go any higher on a stock motor though. If you just want it for a daily driver with a little fun and play with it at the track some weekends that would be a good set up. I suggest a wet kit though. That's my .02 anyway.

W3rd

No reason for the tb spacer though run it through ur intake piping bout 6-8" away from ur tb

Friday, September 09, 2011 8:42 AM
blucavvy wrote:
wanarace2345 wrote:You could run a 35-50 shot of nos. I wouldn't go any higher on a stock motor though. If you just want it for a daily driver with a little fun and play with it at the track some weekends that would be a good set up. I suggest a wet kit though. That's my .02 anyway.

W3rd

No reason for the tb spacer though run it through ur intake piping bout 6-8" away from ur tb

both great advice. i would spray no more then a 50, 75 is way to heavy for a stock motor to barely handle.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Thursday, September 29, 2011 2:02 PM
If the TB spacer is super cheap or free go right ahead it offers more "meat" to tap into and removable if you decide to ditch N20. Otherwise as stated no point for it.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 1:28 PM
This is what I was thinking./

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search