Coolant hose question - Boost Forum

Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.
Coolant hose question
Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:29 PM
sorry for bringing this post here but im in need of a little help. On top of the coolant resevoir there are 2 hoses; one goes to the rad, where in the hell does the other one go. its been 3 months since ive had my motor apart and in the procses have gone through some major headachs. can somone let me know where this hose is routed. thx for the help. 97 z24 <br>

14.54 @ 93.46mph

Re: Coolant hose question
Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:42 PM
Hey Mike, actually there may be three ports at the top of the coolant tank, one goes too the radiator, one goes around the back of the motor, usually connects to a piece of steel 1/4" steel tubing that goes just above the exhaust manifold across to the other side of the engine, turns toward the front of car and ties into a water jacket connection just to the lower right of the back of the intake camshaft. The third I believe is basically a high pressure blow of hose. Hope this helps and if not, I can e-mail you some pictures. Good luck!
Re: Coolant hose question
Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:42 PM
got her figured out. thx. did some searching on all data program. its been so long since the engins been apart.
<br>

14.54 @ 93.46mph
Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.

Start New Topic Advanced Search