Team Green LSD review - Page 5 - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team Green LSD review
Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:00 PM
Awesome brian, I'll bug ya tonight. I need my pair ASAP and am not afraid to pay for it

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:42 AM
Brian do u have any of the 2.4's left? if so I want one let me know
thanks

Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock!!!!!
Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:54 AM
Speed, can you send me some pics and info on the LSD for a getrag. I am deff intrested in checkin it out. Might have to add it to Black's list of things to do lol. Fats84z@hotmail.com

2002 Z28: Slp coldair Pac, Corsa Catback, 3200 stall

Monday, January 02, 2006 2:48 PM
Anybody got one of these laying around for a 2000 getrag?

ge_forcez22@hotmail.com

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:52 PM
Is there only one contact for these? I would think some places sell these, if so, who/where? I am interested in one for a Getrag.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:28 PM
Depends on what ones your looking for....

Phantom Grip...... alot of places..... Mantapart..... Nopi.....

EIP (think thats it) look for their web site......

Team GREEN........ ME. thats it.

and yes, I have some for the getrag.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:38 AM
Speed, im still waitin for the 4spd auto project Can't wait

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, January 09, 2006 10:53 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:I also have a full Diff (with a Team GREEN LSD and the Machined Isuzu gears) for the Isuzu in the JBO classifieds.

Btw Thats just for the manual right?

306 TQ
Monday, January 09, 2006 3:27 PM
I'll get on those damn autos soon...... my car is getting close to done..... then I'll get those apart.

and that diff is for the Isuzu..... not the 4t40e, or 3 speed......

I'm surprised no one has jumped on that diff yet though.....

Monday, January 09, 2006 3:37 PM
do you have any of the getrag ones left, if so how much we looking at now?

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:19 PM
hey SpeedRacer I need on for my 2000 Z24 5spd I believe it's a Getrag, also is there anything else that should be change while I'm in the tranny 80k mi, like bearings or seals?

2000 Z24 5spd header & catback for now.

Monday, January 16, 2006 5:34 PM
Its always to give it a good one over, just to make sure everything looks good...... I just opened up my '02 Getrag trans to install one of my LSD's, and found a chipped tooth on one of the spyder gears........ so it looks like Im in the market for some replacements.....

I would also replace the axle (output) seals while you have it apart. There is one 'cap' that gets replaced when pulling this trans apart, since its nearly impossible to remove w/o damaging it. I'll post up the part number when I get it.

Another bonus, the Getrag trans is ALOT easier to pull apart for this, then I had thought (the last time I had this trans apart was 40k miles ago..... or 3.5 years ago)...... basicly pull the case bolts, and pull the one cover, and remove the bolt behind it..... dont need to pull the shifter assembly (at least it doesnt look like it, now that I have it apart), or the end plate cover. Probably takes less then an hour to pull it apart, install the LSD, and put it back together. There is also no need to machine anything on the Getrag diff for this to fit (unlike the Isuzu).

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:39 AM
Still listening in hehe, waiting patiently

306 TQ
Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:06 AM
I hope you keep making these Brian, as I'm going to want one in a year or so once a few other peices of the puzzle fall into place.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?
Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:36 AM
yeah hook us 4t40e guys up with an LSD!!!
Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:21 AM
Ian, I should have some for awhile yet (I think I have 9 units left out of this batch)......

As soon as it warms up, and my cav is back on the road, I'll be able to start on the Auto's...... its just hard to get going on them, since I have to pull the trans' apart to get the diffs out...... just havnt had the time to do it.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:20 PM
Hey Brian I recieved mine in the mail yesterday and I have a question, does it just drop in as delivered or are the tabs on the sides supposed to be removed to allow the springs to expand? Also it looks like there should be a cross pin installed is that right and if so do you sell one? Do you have any written install instructions in case the service monkeys have any questions? Thanks for making a useful and affordable product.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 5:44 PM
Its shipped preloaded..... all you do is make sure the spider gears are flat, and install it..... then pop off the end clips, and pull the small pins out. The cross pin is your stock diff pin. (this is for the Getrag, for the Isuzu, some meterial needs to be removed from the spiders)

I'm working on a write up right now for the Getrag, with pics..... but its pretty easy.....

Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:22 PM
Ok cool beans, I kind of figured that those tabs should be removed. But whenever the writeup is done please email me a copy at dcyoung@co.pg.md.us thanks.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:49 PM
I need one of the LSD's for my 96 getrag 5sp do you have any of these now an if so how much an how do you take payment
Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:07 PM
Where did you pickup a 96 getrag? Those are rare as @!#$.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:19 PM
Quick2.4 / Bryan B wrote:I need one of the LSD's for my 96 getrag 5sp do you have any of these now an if so how much an how do you take payment

lol, I'm pretty sure you have the Isuzu..... unless you or someone did a trans swap..... either way, it fits both the stock 5 speeds for the 95+.....

you also have mail.....

Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:29 PM
ok cool i changed the tranny because the seals were shot an 1st an reversed were messed up so i dropped some coin an bought a brand new tranny before i poped my engine on spray but this year it fully built with cams alot of head work custom turbo mani an intake mani an alot more
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:12 PM
Any updates on the Eco Automatic LSD?

Does anyone else make an LSD for the auto?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:44 PM
If anyone has a junk auto laying around, and would like to rip it open, and send me the differential, I'd be willing to cut them a deal on a LSD. I just havnt had the time to tear open the automatic, or the space for that matter.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search