Trunk Lid Carpeting - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Trunk Lid Carpeting
Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:29 AM
Quote:

thats the wrong part number. here's the correct one:

Quote:

GM PART # 11518017
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 4
CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $2.12
OUR PRICE: $1.26

you sure about that? my part numbers came from owners of the trunk lid carpeting and they vouched for their authenticity. its possible that GM has changed the part #s, but im not sure why they would change the amount/pack to 4 when you need 10. (its cheaper to buy 3 packs of 4 than 1 pack of 10....and we know GM isnt about cutting costs to us )

Check out my CARDOMAIN page
THE BASH IS BACK....CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME!!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:04 PM
If it helps anyone at all, the clips that hold the trunk liner in are the same ones that hold the hood liner on.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:10 PM
?? for real? cause my hood liner (the sound deadening material) had HUGE clips/retainers to hold it on. like their heads were the size of half dollars, easily

Check out my CARDOMAIN page
THE BASH IS BACK....CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME!!!
Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:03 PM
I just ordered mine from GM Parts Direct...we'll see which part number is right for the retainers in a week or so...I'll post back up.

Anyone know how hard this would be to recover in leather? My truck is all leather and I plan on adding it to the liner as well?

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:24 PM
Might be kind of hard, they're kind of flimsy

Saturday, January 27, 2007 3:17 PM
Trunk...sorry! I typed truck!

hahaha...ok...no more beer!!

Thanks for the reply!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Sunday, January 28, 2007 6:53 AM
CavFire (tabs) aka tabasco wrote:
Quote:

thats the wrong part number. here's the correct one:

Quote:

GM PART # 11518017
OUR PRICE: $1.26

you sure about that? my part numbers came from owners of the trunk lid carpeting and they vouched for their authenticity. its possible that GM has changed the part #s, but im not sure why they would change the amount/pack to 4 when you need 10. (its cheaper to buy 3 packs of 4 than 1 pack of 10....and we know GM isnt about cutting costs to us )

go to gmpartsdirect and use the part number you posted. when it brings up the price and everything look below that. says that number is discontinued and to use the number i posted.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:47 PM
go to my post on the first page and click the link eric is selling one and he is a good guy. he will beat gm any day!

Monday, February 12, 2007 9:49 AM
Said I'd post back up after I got everything....the Part #s below are correct and you'll need to order 3 qty (not pack qty) of Part # 11518017 (trunk retainers)....I bought only one pack thinking I had 4 packs coming and I only got one pack with 4 retainers! So I ordered the other 2 that I need.

GM PART # 11518017
OUR PRICE: $1.26 per each retainer!

GM PART # 22657896
CATEGORY: Lid,Panel,Tailgate (shipped only to local fedex hub 4 pickup)
PACK QTY: 1
GM LIST: $163.35
OUR PRICE: $100.24

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:31 AM
does anyone know if the trunk lid liner will fit in a trunk of an 03 sunfire 2 door????? IK the trunks are a little different ty
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:42 AM
bored so now i am following you through the thread. 6 years a go this thread was started, 6 years ago this thread died.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search