Cavalier Upper Dash Replacement Piece NOW SHIPPING - Page 3 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier Upper Dash Replacement Piece NOW SHIP
Monday, May 09, 2005 6:00 AM
The Other Matt wrote:whether its 20 bucks cheaper or not .... id rather pay the extra for the gel coat and lack of body filler

actually, gel coats are a special type of body filler that is sprayed on. So basicly it is body filler Im in collision and automotive technology for 4 years,had body classes and fiberglass/composite classes out the ass. Just saying

and frank, grow up... seriously

Monday, May 09, 2005 7:58 AM
So how many are actualy in stock? I still see no answer to that.

I am all that is man

Monday, May 09, 2005 8:01 AM
-ESB- wrote:So how many are actualy in stock? I still see no answer to that.

He said they are made to order.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:36 AM
I know your in those classes meck, but a gel coat is alot more like a primer than a filler..

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Monday, May 09, 2005 9:51 AM
either way though if done right there wont be an issue with the product either way wether its gel coat or filler.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:06 AM
sometimes on the internet when running a bussiness and someone is bad mouthing you... its BETTER to NOT respond at all then to get into a public tissy fit with eachother honestly.

u guys got problems with eachother? keep it out of public view because it is only detrimental to both of you.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:16 AM
As stated before, I have no problems with frank. I hope his projects turn out good.

Monday, May 09, 2005 12:38 PM
Nathaniel wrote:sometimes on the internet when running a bussiness and someone is bad mouthing you... its BETTER to NOT respond at all then to get into a public tissy fit with eachother honestly..

^ This is very true.

Like I said Chris, apology accepted man. I wish you the best of luck with your new products.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Monday, May 09, 2005 8:51 PM
www.WinksOnline.com wrote:I know your in those classes meck, but a gel coat is alot more like a primer than a filler..

yeah actually thats a better way of putting it, either way its pretty cool stuff

Monday, May 09, 2005 10:44 PM
just take the middle road and say its a primer-filler lol

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:12 PM
hey winks can you check your emails please and get back to me????

thanx alot
chris

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:58 PM
I'm not getting any emails from ya man. I dunno.. chris@winksonline.com or sales@winksonline.com If neither of those then phatcavtuckin18s@yahoo.com Heck send it to all of them b/c i havent gotten anything as of yet
thanks
chris

Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:00 AM
kinda off topic but i was wondering if meckster ever finished that v6 swap, i figured since everyone else was gonna change the direction of the topic why not go to something interesting . my dash is split in 2 spots so this is an awsome thing to see being made, i am alittle curious as to how you attatch this peice to the factory dash though? does it just sit over the old peice and the dash pad helps hold it in? thats what i gathered from your pictures anyway.

J~
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:57 AM
winks, i am interested in this piece. Mine is in multiple pieces, from what i have no idea. anyways. how is the fitment as in does it fit snugly, does it easily move/slide or anything while driving?

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:58 PM
Shifted wrote:
-ESB- wrote:So how many are actualy in stock? I still see no answer to that.

He said they are made to order.

OK well IM confused because I read this

"Does it look like they are ready to ship? I make these, no one elsse so when someone places an order it will be filled that day."

THat, to me, sounded like he ment it would ship out that day. Not get started on making it that day. HOw long does it take to make?

I am all that is man

Sunday, May 22, 2005 7:55 PM
Yeah, I also suffer from 'crack abuse' and I would like to know what holds it in there and at the same time would keep it from rattling, As I think we all know Cavaliers are already prone to do....

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:10 PM
Let me know when this comes out - interested for sure

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1999cavyz24
Sunday, June 12, 2005 1:42 PM
I WANT ONE!!
Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:49 PM
Carbon Cavi wrote: , i thought about buying one in the page one of the thread but by the time i got to here ive decided ill stay with the crack.

same here. id rather see a crack on that piece when i drive than throw away 100, afterall my car is just a cavalier.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:07 PM
superman wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:And yet you still send messages from someone eles name talkin' crap! No wonder you are in School counting the days till you can grow up and leave it alone. Someone did something better then you so just deal with it.

Very very nicly put TRD.....The guy has no idea what hes talkn about. I took the same damn classes in high school, so what, does that mean that I can steal ideas and try to sell stuff that I dont know about. come on man. Your web site is cavalier extreme but u have a freakn neon on the icon?

Grow up , 10 dollars is not a big deal, I would much rather pay the extra 10 or 20 for quality work that winks does.

he sold the cav and bought a SRT-4...technically the only part of the car that is a "neon" is some body pieces and some interior pieces...

Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:02 PM
frankmckeever wrote:

As once said: "Arguing online is like an olympic race for retards. No matter who wins, you're still a retard."

more like......racing a honda is like the special olimpics...even if you win, your still retarded btw we should be making fun of mentally challenged people

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:17 PM
i def. want one.....Jay

Life Is Ours, We Live It OUR Way.>Metallica

K-otic Kustoms Kar Klub
Monday, June 05, 2006 5:50 AM
Does any one know where i can buy one of these covers for my 2000 cav z24 convertible?
I sent email to maximumboost and they don't carry them no more ive tried sending email to winksonline but i seen in the forums that he not open anymore.

pls help

jeff

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2373819
Monday, June 05, 2006 5:57 AM
no one makes them

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:33 AM
ok... do you just place this over the cracked peice? cause .. I have a 99 cavalier...and that peice is attached to a big portion of the underdash.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search