intrest in custom center consoles? - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: intrest in custom center consoles?
Monday, June 12, 2006 9:49 PM
well as of now, the console is ready to be sold. i gotta screw it back together, i was going to sand the pods out to mount guages in, but i dont want to just in case someone wants to mount some 2" guages in there.... it is painted to go in my car for the show, but never made it in. i will be hoping to take the tripod out tommarow and get some decent pictures.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:29 PM
well here we go, pictures, picture, pictures.... now this is for sale, if i dont get anyone interested, i it will just go to ebay, and i am sure it will find a home. but the deal i am gonna work for the org memebers is $100 and then your console so i can do the work on for the next person. but just keep in mind, i think this is alittle to crowded, and i think the next one i do, i will also take a mold of the whole front end of the console, just to prevent the issues i had trying to blend the glass in in the front pocket.

please tell me what you think, i am always looking to make my skills better. and throw out any ideas for your console, because i really enjoy doing this, and would love to do your console.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:52 PM
It would look alot cleaner if that pod on the side hanging there, wasn't there at all. only leave 2 pods instead.

it looks good though

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:23 PM
yes, like i said, thats the same idea that i had, i beleive for mine i will be doing only 1 guage in the closest cup holder

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:08 PM
well noone spoke up, so now its on ebay. here is the link. clicky clicky

Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:52 PM
well is there an intrest in this?
if not i think i will move on to other projects......

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:12 PM
i like this alot and would be intersted but without the third pod on the side

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:31 PM
what did you form the shape with. it be cool if you did a how to
Monday, June 19, 2006 3:14 PM
well if i can get my hands on another console i think i will be doing one more for myself... if so i will put together a bunch of pictures for everyone.

03lssportblue: if you are interested hit me up on aim at makeitmikes04 or email at z24no_rice_here@hotmail.com and we can get things rolling

Monday, June 19, 2006 3:20 PM
heres my opinion and im not trying to be mean, but to me that fiberglass piece is only at about the 75% stage and isnt ready for paint, its lumpy,
the squar part near the front looks really bad, in general the piece just needs allot more filling and sanding done to be a quality piece. its a good start
you just got to anxious to paint it before it was really done.might be better if u left it in primer and sold is as an unfinished piece.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:40 PM
Well since I was able to find this I figure I'll put up my cf center console. See what everyone thinks.

You drive a cavalier? Why yes... yes I do.

Monday, September 23, 2013 6:34 PM
That actually looks pretty sleek, I like the carbon fiber wrap on the bottom of the center console with the dark color up top.
I'm not a fan of the carbon fiber on the top arm rest cover because it is quite rounded on the 00-05 style.
The 95-99 style arm rest is a little better at holding the carbon fiber wrap to it in my opinion.
Monday, September 23, 2013 7:08 PM

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:55 AM
Ya I was a little iffy on the armrest being cf but it looks pretty good. Better than the way this particular one looked before.

You drive a cavalier? Why yes... yes I do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search