color and carpet change idea - Interior Forum

Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.
color and carpet change idea
Wednesday, August 20, 2003 4:43 PM
i have a blue sunfire, sky/ocen blue, i was thinking of doing a blue white interior, with white carpets, white seats with blue inlay, white dash, (not the part that meets the window and so on, think it will look good, i do, looking for some feed back, need a winter hobbie, starting to think ahead

Re: color and carpet change idea
Wednesday, August 20, 2003 6:18 PM
I think it will look awesome, the only thing I'd worry about is the white carpet getting dirty. You'd have to be SUPER careful and you'd have to vacuum and clean it a lot. If taking that much care of a white carpet isn't for you, then maybe do a blue carpet, it'll be darker and won't show every little spec of dirt. <br>

Wednesday, August 20, 2003 6:21 PM
white carpet, *cringe!* jeez that would get dirty even if you went in your car barefooted right after you showered an had the car parked next to the shower! lol carpet needs to be a dark color, or get like car matts that cover everything and take them out at shows an stuff <br>

Wednesday, August 20, 2003 7:03 PM
well i don't mind cleaning the car, better than sitin around with the wife, lol, white i know will get crazy dirty, but i was planning on dyeing the matts blue to go with the paint, and my car will never show, well not for a while, need some major work on the outside before i would wast my time showing it, gettin a kit soon, but money money money, don't have much, "projects" 1 thing at a time
Friday, August 22, 2003 10:50 AM
I have been pondering the white carpet as well since there are no colors anywhere close to my exterior paint color. does someone make such a pad that goes over every possible carpet area in the cavs so i could get white carpet? lol
Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.

Start New Topic Advanced Search