All 4-Door Pictures! - Page 5 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All 4-Door Pictures!
Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:16 PM
sorry about that lets try that again

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:25 PM
that 4door with the newer sunfire conversion is nice. i was gonna do that to my sedan, but i decided to move on. would have cost me too much anyway! i think there is someone on here selling sedan rk sport import fighter sides, i was gonna get them from him, but then i decided otherwise, nice though!

Friday, October 07, 2005 7:11 AM
strat81 wrote:cybrstrorm... do you have sideskirts for it too? just curious because it looks a little funky with the low bumpers and then no sideskirts? looks like it will be sweet when it's done.

yeah i have the 4 door bomex sides if you look in the spring of 05 pics with the front end conversion done but not in primer you can see the sides

and alex thanks for the compliments

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:00 PM
Well, I guess I put these pic in here, but over the winter, It won't look like it any more.....

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:59 PM
It's only 4-doors around here

Chronologically:

Strat: Your car is hot. Very nice.

fortune cookie say:
better a delay than a disaster.
Monday, October 10, 2005 8:27 AM
OHV notec wrote:It's only 4-doors around here

Gawd, I'm really lookin' forward to having my car look like that It's a daily-driver too haha. I've already got some of the interior stripped (all carpet, rear seats, headliner, C-pillar covers) and still have to take out the rest. I'm leaving the front seats in and anything that is absolutely necessary to operate the car (ie steering wheel). Once the dash is out, I'm gonna pull out the subs/amp too. I began "winterizing" it this weekend too.

Here's some up-to-date pics:

< Pics of the old tails

< Pics of the new tails (light smoke outers, primered inners b/c they're being shaved)

< More "Rubberized Undercoating"

In that last pic, the door is popped open a lil, that's why it's not lined up. The outside handle isn't hooked up (door popper took it's place) but I'm not done w/ the poppers yet, so shaving the handles will be awhile. Yes, I did paint the rim/tire on the steelies b/c I don't really care about them much. I didn't want the rust to be visible, and I happened to find a can of Rustoleum Black automotive spray-paint in my garage

I also converted the mirrors to power yesterday too. I bought a power pair off of JBO, but they ended up being coupe mirrors, so I switched the sail panels from the 4D sails > 2D mirrors, and 2D sails > 4D mirrors. Major PITA b/c of the springs, but I managed to get r done. I still need to find a sedan switch tho (the one I bought was coupe) or glass my sedan manual cover and put the switch into it, or somewhere else?

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:33 AM
I bet it smells good in your car , I used some of that once in the interior and damn it smelled so bad

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:38 AM
Hahaha, I've had the windows open about 3" since I sprayed on Saturday. Got me PO'd this morning tho b/c the windshield had like water/dew on the outside AND inside, so I had to get a paper towel to wipe off the inside Kinda cold in there too

Awesome sig BTW, it almost looks like the rims are the original pic, and only the body of the car was tooned...

Monday, October 10, 2005 12:06 PM
OHV notec... thanks!

phlatcav... do you have the import fighter front on yet and if so, where are the pics?

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:37 PM
Hahaha, no I dont even own an Import Fighter front ....Powers of photoshoping

However I am ordering my Import Fighter front in 5...4...3...

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:41 PM
...2...1...Ordered

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:00 AM
i was just curious because i thought i saw it listed in your profile and thought i missed a post or something. i'm always keeping an eye out for new stuff with your car... easily my fav sedan.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:24 AM
strat81 wrote:i was just curious because i thought i saw it listed in your profile and thought i missed a post or something. i'm always keeping an eye out for new stuff with your car... easily my fav sedan.

Wow thanx man , I had an import fighter front linned up a few weeks ago and jumped the gun by adding it to my registry, It fell through and i had to order a new one.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:28 AM
phlatcav, you thinkin about boosting? im sure you know ryan from st louis. we just tore arart his spare engine are are going to build it. hopefully running 15-20 psi......but ryan wants more. same for mine, boosted but to about 7-8 for now......well see after the winter is through!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:52 AM
u 4 doors r takin over

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:39 AM
K MAGICIAN wrote:phlatcav, you thinkin about boosting? im sure you know ryan from st louis. we just tore arart his spare engine are are going to build it. hopefully running 15-20 psi......but ryan wants more. same for mine, boosted but to about 7-8 for now......well see after the winter is through!

I mire than Know Ryan , we are fairlyclose.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:40 AM
Edit button!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:03 AM
Its alright aaron... we all know what you're trying to do...

I don't mind if you're trying to make your car like mine-- can't blame ya.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:06 AM
RedDevil wrote:Its alright aaron... we all know what you're trying to do...

I don't mind if you're trying to make your car like mine-- can't blame ya.

Oh sure give my plans away marc! But hey its hard to hide the truth

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:50 PM

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:05 PM
Ok this thread is making wish i got a 4dr cavy instead of a 2 door fire, gee thanks guys. But i guess that makes sense considering phlatcav was one of my favs before i ever got my J. And that red 4 door just posted is hott.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:53 PM
Laffs99GT wrote:Ok this thread is making wish i got a 4dr cavy instead of a 2 door fire, gee thanks guys. But i guess that makes sense considering phlatcav was one of my favs before i ever got my J. And that red 4 door just posted is hott.

Trade ya I want a black Fire coupe 5spd GT makes it even better haha. Just know that my cav is a MAJOR project car right now haha. The inside looks more like a Nascar racer than a street Cavalier

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:54 PM
Roughed In: how much does that undercoating weigh? Is it like the rhino-liner crap? or spray paint? Also, how does it hold up to wear? Could you use it instead of paint, on, say, the floorpan? or would it wear off?

K MAGICIAN wrote:phlatcav, you thinkin about boosting? im sure you know ryan from st louis. we just tore arart his spare engine are are going to build it. hopefully running 15-20 psi......but ryan wants more. same for mine, boosted but to about 7-8 for now......well see after the winter is through!
NO MORE BUILT TURBO SEDANS!!!!

fortune cookie say:
better a delay than a disaster.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:56 PM
Oh, by the way....Im going to go get a new block very sooooon . The head is almost done

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:03 PM
built turbo sedans... i'm sure the line will be growing... i'm planning on boosting mine too

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search