Tiny Update.... - Page 6 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tiny Update....
Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:27 AM
The seats are from a company called yonanka? We had a to like 6 years ago on them. You can get blue stitching, they are comfy for long trips but they are long gone. The item in the door is the infinity component crossovers.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:29 AM
*should be a gp not to.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:34 PM
Yeah a ton of people bought those seats back then. They were good for their price.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:51 AM
They were good for the price, my only gripe was you had to use that stupid knob adjuster to tilt the seats forward so people could climb in the back. That was the reason why i sold them after a while.

On a side note my friend who owns this car is taking it to his works open house and we might get some dyno numbers today. Any guesses on a non ported head with a t3/t4 oe 57 trim, 3 inch turbo back exhaust and i think he is running a 14.7psi wastegate spring.

Saturday, October 26, 2013 4:17 AM
248hp/223tq
Saturday, October 26, 2013 4:24 AM
I'm going higher on torque. I want 235hp/242tq

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:15 AM
just went on lunch break at work Ron sent me a text saying right now they are at 261whp and 299wtq at 18psi no knock and they are still tweaking it on the dyno.

Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:16 AM
That's awesome! I knew that thing would make torque but not like that!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, October 27, 2013 4:26 AM
Awesome! Gotta love that ln2 torque!

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Sunday, October 27, 2013 6:14 PM
I got this in a text message from vett guy, dont know if it will be clear enough.

Sunday, October 27, 2013 6:40 PM
is it running that rich or is the dark line the wrong one when reading the A/F mixture?
but over 300, congrats!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Sunday, October 27, 2013 6:44 PM
They had done a few pulls and i got a few text messages of printout, the best of the day way 260whp and 308 wtq. The crushed dsm 1g bov was leaking over 18 psi so we need to fix that and get more numbers.

Sunday, October 27, 2013 7:03 PM
I want to say they started rich and pulled fuel, I wasnt there at the time. I was just posting on his behalf because he is not good with posting.

Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:28 AM
Good news everyone!......ordered a universal griffin radiator and will be fabbing brackets for it and tig welding them on. This should help with our running hot issue.

Old school jbo stickers been on this car for almost 8-10 years now.

Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:32 AM
Sweet. That thing looks awesome.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:43 AM
Cheap too. Was only like $170 shipped

Sunday, December 15, 2013 11:04 AM
Turbo 2200 in the snow FTW!!

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Sunday, December 29, 2013 3:49 PM
Alrighty I have some updates to post on this car. I took the original rad out today and started to mod the new aluminum one.

The new radiator all the way to the passenger side sitting on the core support.

stock rad against the new one. stock has a 1" thick core and the new one had a 2.25" core

stock fan on the new radiator.

On the stock radiator you see the nipple that goes to the coolant tank to help get bubbles out of the radiator. I cut the the cap off the aluminum griffin radiator as I plan on welding a cover plate and bung on to allow us to use this as a port to connect to the factory coolant tank.

Started making lower brackets to tig on to the radiator out of 10 gauge aluminum.

and that is as far as I made it today, I will post up more as progress is made.

Sunday, December 29, 2013 3:52 PM
Nice progress! That thing looks killer. I'm guessing you won't have overheating problems after this.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, March 24, 2014 6:26 PM
I hope it doesn't overheat.....ever haha. I got off my ass and did the dodge garage mod to another 1g dsm bov so we should be able to hold as much boost as we want now. I'll be ordering the stainless for lower radiator pipe as well tonight.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:06 AM

"In Oldskool we trust"

Monday, April 14, 2014 3:23 PM
Put some work in this weekend and the radiator is in for good this time and the dodge garage'd 1g bov.

we cut the filler cap off the endtank and put a plate there wtih a bung to allow any air pockets to purge themselves back to the factory coolant tank on the drivers side of the bay.

We ended up getting some sch40 mild steel weld el's for the lowwer colant pipe.....should outlast the entire car

Look at all that room!

Friday, April 18, 2014 5:11 AM
Wow so much room! Looks great!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, May 01, 2014 5:55 PM
Well it is ready to be retuned. Radiator upgrade is done and leak free. Let it idle for 30 minutes and it only gets up to the 3rd line above 100. Now we need to see how much power we can make on a NON ported head. 20+psi here we come.

Sunday, May 04, 2014 6:08 PM
Well this past Saturday we took the car out and had a tiny coolant leak......fixed that by bypassing the coolant pipes to the heater core. Then popped the upper hose off the stainless pipe we used as a cross over from the radiator to the head.....fixed that by welding a tiny bead around the ends so they couldn't slip out. Took the car for a few passes and it is holding 21psi and not over heating. So off to emissions testing on Monday after work.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search