Tiny Update.... - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tiny Update....
Sunday, May 04, 2014 9:51 PM
21psi was a magic number for me last year.

Let's see what it'll do!

FYI, once I get settled in my new place I'm gonna start working my spare head so hopefully you won't have a non-ported head for long!!

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire

Monday, May 05, 2014 8:12 AM
Where are you moving too? I'll be moving myself in about 1 to 2 months.

Monday, May 05, 2014 8:42 AM
You've gotta take some videos of the this thing hauling ass at 21psi. Glad to hear the custom rad setup is working out for the most part.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, May 05, 2014 10:25 AM
I plan on driving it hard after it passes emissions so far it hasn't been above 195

Monday, May 05, 2014 10:31 AM
Moving from Yorkville to Newark. It's only like 15 min southwest of where I'm at; but it's a 4 bedroom 3 bath on almost 3 acres. Plenty of room for shenanigans. And no neighbors

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:27 PM
Sounds like a sweet place you moved into Matt. I haven't updated anything here in a while and I do have some video's but I've not received the one's shot from the cavi on the highway where it walks the GTO. I just have one on the street from a 20 roll to just over a bill and a bunch of short clips a buddy took last fall before we did the radiator upgrade. The GTO is my buddy's wife's DD I'm driving that while he drives his turbo turd. The turbo needs a rebuild and the GTO is an 04 auto with intake, exhaust and a tune.

and leaving the toll booth

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:09 AM
I like it!!

What are you shifting at? the car is so quiet its hard to tell.

You live quite close to me, those are familiar mexican streets!! Be on the lookout for a car that looks really similar lol.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:02 AM
Matt Linke wrote:those are familiar mexican streets!!

lol

Now THERE'S a video I want to see!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:58 AM
That would be a fun day!!!

My clutch is almost broken in.....

Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:11 AM
Im curious what numbers you're going going to put down on a new clutch.

Saturday, August 23, 2014 11:48 AM
lol. I dont even know if i wanna know any more. It scared me pretty good the other day on 355.

I want to see this car get more done to it though. I may have some free time this week. You might get a head to throw on it before the end of the season!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search